W - Museum

Wasted

Wasted | Ten

Museum

Taeil was confused when he suddenly scanned the place to see where he was. It's definitely not his room.

"You're awake." Johnny suddenly said. He's actually sitting on the couch near the bad and Taeil was so shocked to see him there. Johnny noticed it that's why he smiled a bit "You're in my room, Taeil."

Taeil once scanned the room and Johnny's right he is indeed in his room. "Oh my god. I'm really sorry, Johnny. I don't really remember what happened last night and I think I said a lot to Ten while I was drunk..." Taeil's covered his face because he got so shy "I'm sorry I don't know why I am here. Did I come here or did I call you?"

Johnny chuckled "It's okay. I knew you wouldn't remember it. But don't worry I'm sure Ten will not talk a lot after what happened last night."

Taeil sighed as he rolled his eyes "Ten? I'm sure by now he already said what happened last night to Taeyong."

Johnny just chuckled "Yeah right. Ten is very talkative."

Taeil sighed "I know right but it's okay as long as he'll not mention Taeyong about the secret I told him."

Johnny's eyes widen as if he was shocked. "You told him a secret?"

Taeil suddenly covered his mouth because he was shock he suddenly said to Johnny the 'secret' he told Ten "Yeah and you will not know it unless I tell it to you."

Johnny just chuckled "So you kinda remember you told Ten a secret last night?"

Taeil nodded but feel so confused "I think so... Uhh. You're asking too many questions, Johnny."

Johnny smiled "Don't mind it... by the way I cooked mushroom soup. It can help you with your hangover. Come on, let's eat." He said and immediately went to the kitchen.

Taeil just followed him "You haven't eat your breakfast yet?"

"I was waiting for you." Johnny casually said as he prepare for their food "Don't worry it's fine with me."

He was just worried since it almost lunch time and he waited for him to wake up before he actually eat.

"Idiot," Taeil said as he smack Johnny's arm "You should've eat your breakfast without me."

Johnny stared at him as he smiles "But I want to eat with you." then he pinched his nose. "Oh by the way, how did you ask Ten to drink with you last night?"

After Johnny said his question to Taeil he gave him the mushroom soup then he put the bread, egg and bacon to Taeil's plate.

"I texted him. Thank you." Taeil said and then he starts munching the bread and sip a little of soup. It feels refreshing for him to eat soup... most especially if Johnny's the one who cooked it.

"But you lost your phone right?" Johnny suddenly said because he knew Taeil lost his phone at the party.

He nodded "I used Jungwoo's phone and it's funny because Ten already know that it was me who texted him."

Johnny pouted his lips as he look at him "Why didn't you text me?"

"Why would I text you?" Taeil asked before sipping the mushroom soup. It's really tasty he must say.

"To drink with you." Johnny casually said as he eat a piece of bacon.

He just rolled his eyes "You wouldn't even allow me to drink more beer or any alcoholic beverages."

"I will." Johnny mischievously smiled at him "Just one."

Taeil sighed "See? You only want me to drink one. No game. No thrill."

Johnny just sighed "I just don't want to see you drunk because sometimes you do some stuff and it worries me a lot..."

"Stuff like?"

"You cry... a lot. And when I say a lot... it's really A LOT." Johnny said as he shake his head.

Taeil felt his face blush and got shy for a moment because he know most of the time when he got drunk he always cry "Oh shoot. That's the effect of alcohol in my system."

Johnny nodded "I know, that's why I don't want you to drink that much especially if I'm not there you know."

Taeil can really feel the heat of his cheeks and it made him shy because he knew Johnny would noticed it "Tss, Johnny."

He giggled "You're blushing, Taeil. What a cute mochi." and then Johnny suddenly messed Taeil's hair.

"Ya! I'm eating." Taeil said. He just smile and resume on eating.

They've been silent for awhile since they want to finish eating first and then suddenly Taeil talked again.

"Johnny, can you go with me later? I'll buy a new phone." Taeil said as he look at Johnny who's now drinking water.

"Sure. We don't have practice now right?" Johnny asked and he just nodded. "Great. What time should we buy your new phone?"

Taeil acted as if he was thinking "Hmm, what about around 4pm?"

"Got it." Johnny said as he smile "Then let's go to a museum? Is it okay?"

Taeil didn't expect Johnny will say that so he got shocked "Museum?"

"Planetary Museum"

"Oh my god! I would love to." Taeil said. He's excited because it's been a long time since they went to a museum... truth be told the last time he went to a planetary museum is when he was still on college.

Johnny's flattered to see how happy Taeil is "You're excited already."

He just nodded while smiling as if there's no tomorrow "Of course! It's been a long time since I went to a planetary museum."

"It's your lucky day, Taeil." Johnny said as he pinched Taeil's nose again.

"Thanks to you."

"I know that would make you happy."

"You know me too well, Johnny."

Johny just smiled as he wiggle his eyebrows and stared at Taeil

"Ya! Stop looking at me like that. You're making me shy..." Taeil said as he cover his face using his hand.

Johnny grabbed Taeil's hand immediately and rubbed it "You don't have to be shy around me. This is not the first time your feelings got moved because of me."

Taeil pouted his lips as he hit Johnny's chest as he rolled his eyes "Wow! You're too proud of yourself, Johnny."

"Because I am right..." Johnny said as he giggles and Taeil's getting annoyed because Johnny's indeed right.

"Whatever. I'll go back to my room. I'll see you later." Taeil said and he wave his hand to Johnny.

While Taeil was walking in the hallway on the way to his room, Ten saw him and called him.

"Taeil!" Ten shouted so that he can caught Taeil's attention.

Taeil turned back and he saw Ten walking towards him "Hey! What's up?"

Ten just smiled "Nothing special to be honest. How's hanging out with Johnny?"

He got confused a bit but good thing Ten continued what he was talking about.

"I mean, I saw you leaving Johnny's room," Ten said while he's nervous since Taeil still don't know that he was with Johnny when he left them at the rooftop.

Taeil's kinda confused but still said "Nothing much actually. I asked him to come with me later since I'll buy a new phone and also he told me to come to a Museum."

"Oh, I see. A date?" Taeil's cheeks suddenly become red because Ten's teasing him. And he's not gonna lie, the thought of them dating made him feel soft inside.

"What?!  No! It's not a date..." Taeil said as he pouted his lips "Just because you knew my secret you're teasing me like that..."

Ten was confused since he doesn't even know about his so-called-secret. "Huh? What do you mean secret?"

Taeil rolled his eyes "The one I told you last night? I told it to you remember?"

"You're really drunk, Taeil. You didn't told me a secret last night." Ten said; still confused since he's not drunk last night and he knew Taeil didn't mention any of his secret last night.

"That's what I can remember, Ten. I indeed told you a secret. You knew it. Don't lie..." Taeil said still kinda confused since he knew it well that he told his secret to Ten.

Suddenly Ten had an idea that might be the one who knew about Taeil's secret "Maybe you said it to Johnny!"

Taeil don't get it since he knew Johnny wasn't there last night.

"Truth be told Taeil I actually left you and Johnny at the rooftop the moment you kept on saying you don't want Johnny to unlike you. I called him then he immediately come to the rooftop and you start on saying those things..." Ten kept on holding in his laugher because Taeil got shy the moment he said the actual story that happened last night "Then you thought there's a ghost since Johnny giggled. Actually Johnny talked and you didn't believe it's him and you kept on saying he's mad at you but you don't want him to unlike you...And now I believe you told your secret to Johnny and I kinda have an idea what's your secret."

Taeil's blushing. He's not gonna lie. But he really feel shy after hearing what happened last night and the fact that he just went out of Johnny's room make sense now.

"Oh my god... oh my god..." Taeil said as he cover his face using his hands "How am I going to act in front of him now?"

"Just act normal."

"Ten, you gotta be kidding me. How could I act normal after I said those things to him?" Taeil don't know what to do since he literally confessed to Johnny himself! How can he be calm in this situation???

"Hmm. You told him you like him, do you?" Ten guessed and Taeil cover his face again using his hands that's why Ten laughed so hard "So, I'm right? You totally like him! I knew it! You just needed some time to think but you really feel the same way he feel about you! Oh my god!"

"Ya! You're too noisy." Taeil said sounding worried because they're in the hallway and some members might hear them.

"Who cares?" Ten joked that's why Taeil hit his arms "I'm kidding. But really just be natural and It's better if you want you can tell it to him again so that he'll be sure of what you really feel about him... I mean you're drunk last night and it would be better if you could tell it to him again now that you're sober."

Taeil sighed "I don't know, man. I'm just scared..."

Ten rolled his eyes "Why are you scared? Johnny already like you Taeil. I'm sure he just want to hear those three words from you and he'll be happy you know."

Taeil nodded. "Right. I'm just thinking too much. Thanks again, Ten."

Ten just smiled and went back to his room and Taeil did the same too.

•••

It's already 4PM and Taeil's now at the gate of their dorm. He's waiting for Johnny to go down since he already told him that he's outside of their dorm.

He waited for 5 minutes and he's shocked to see Johnny walking at the streets on the way to their dorm while holding an ice cream.

"Sorry. I got late," Johnny said when he's finally in front of Taeil "I bought you ice cream." then he smiled as he gave one of the ice cream to Taeil.

"You don't have to buy me one."

"But you got annoyed because of me earlier and I felt like I needed to buy you an ice cream to make it up to you." Johnny said as he scratches the back of his head

Taeil just smiled. He didn't expect it since he knew Johnny was just teasing him around though it's true he got annoyed but he didn't expect Johnny would actually do that to him.

"You're really unexpected, Johnny. Thank you. I really appreciate it you know. But we better get going now." Taeil said and then they went to their car. Johnny's the one will drive.

To be honest, Taeil still can't believe Johnny actually bought him an ice cream because of what happened earlier. He somehow felt really special.

"You're too silent, Taeil. I'm starting to get worried." Johnny said as he kept his gaze on the road

"This is nothing. I'm just you know... I didn't expect you would buy me an ice cream. I'm just touched." and he's also nervous because he don't know how to act normal after knowing Johnny already know his secret.

"I just feel bad since I really thought you're mad or something."

"Nah, I'm not. How can I be mad at you? When you're always like this. Making my heart flutter and all that stuff." Taeil casually said as he finish eating his ice cream and he didn't even realized he said something cheesy to Johnny.

Johnny felt his heartbeat raced up upon hearing what Taeil just said "Do you even realized what you just said?"

"I didn't say anything..."

"Oh yes you did!"

Then Taeil acted as if there's nothing happened as Johnny just laughed.

After thirty minutes they arrived at the mall.  And since Taeil already choose beforehand the phone he wanted to buy, they just bought the phone and ate snacks before going to the museum.

"Now you have a new phone, you can save my number again and be extra careful you know." Johnny said as they are walking towards their car.

"Yes, sir. I will be extra careful now." Taeil said as he handed his phone to Johnny for him to save his number.

And when Johnny gave back his phone he checked the name Johnny put and it's "love"

"Oh, really? Johnny, you really put the word love as your name in my phone?" Taeil asked him and Johnny just smiled at him.

"Why? You don't like it? You want me to change it?" Johnny again.

Taeil just rolled his eyes "Whatever. Let's just go to the museum."

Johnny just smile widely and feeling great because Taeil didn't change it.

•••

It's already 6PM when they arrived at the museum. There's only a few people there and they're glad since most of the time the museum is jam-packed with people.

"Wow, what a right timing." Taeil said as they entered the museum. It's been a long time since he last went there and he was still amazed. Some of the things in the museum changed but mostly they added stuffs and it made the museum look more wonderful.

He's literally having a flashback of the first time he went at that museum. It's giving him deja vu feels.

"You missed this placed, huh?" Johnny asked as he followed Taeil who's now looking at the planets that was displayed in the museum.

"Yeah. This place is memorable for me." Taeil said without looking at Johnny. He was still amazed on how beautiful the planets and he will never get tired of looking at it.

"Let's go there, Taeil." Johnny said as he told Taeil's hand and pointed at the left side of the museum. "I love that part of this museum."

"Sure!" Taeil said and he's now following Johnny who seems to be very excited for them to reach that part of the museum.

When they reached that part of the museum, Taeil already recognized it. Actually it's the moon... Well they displaced all the kinds of moon in that area.

"The moon is so beautiful." Taeil commented. Actually everything he looks at that museum is beautiful for him. He's really fascinated by the universe. And Johnny bringing him there made him really happy.

"But there's something more beautiful than that moon" Johnny said as he looked at Taeil.

Taeil got confused that's why he looked at Johnny who's now looking at him while smiling. "Huh? But that's the only moon in the universe."

Johnny pinched his nose and said "I have you. You're my moon. And you're the most beautiful moon ever."

Taeil felt his face become red and he's not gonna lie, Johnny really made his heart flutter so hard.

"Ya, why are you like this?"

"I just want you to know that I'm sincere about how I feel about you."

Johnny hold Taeil's hand as he rubbed it "Taeil, I like you so much."

"I like you too, Johnny." Taeil said and Johnny's shocked again. He didn't expect that Taeil will said that to him "I'm not drunk now, Johnny. I know what I am saying."

Johnny's tears suddenly escaped his eyes and Taeil immediately wiped it "You're serious, right?"

"I am. This is what I really feel, Johnny."

Because of the emotions Johnny was feeling he suddenly hugged Taeil and his tears are really flowing nonstop.

"W-when... When did you realized that you like me, Taeil?"

"You want me to be honest right?"

"Of course."

"Third year college."

•••

Yup, this would probably my last update for this week or maybe I'll update another one.

Anyways, what are your thoughts about this story so far?

Have a nice day, everyone!

-BYEpjulienne