W - Aracde

Wasted

Wasted | Four

ARCADE

"Johnny.." he uttered as soon as he heard his concerned voice. He know it's Johnny. Taeil know his voice so well and he's sure it's really him.

"Where are you? What happened? Why are you crying?"

He can't even manage to say a word. Taeil's just crying nonstop. He shouldn't be crying because he should be happy for Winwin but he can't help it. He just want to cry out loud just for one day... just one day and then after all of that he will stop.

"Taeil? Are you okay? I'm worried about you..."

He didn't answer again. He put his phone far from him so that Johnny can't hear his sobs but he thinks Johnny can still hear it because he heard him sighed.

After awhile he heard a buzz through his phone as a sign that Johnny ended the call. He don't know what will happen next but he just lean his back on the wall beside the door of his room.

He knew this would happen. He knew that day would be his last intimate bonding with Winwin and it hurts so much.

"It hurts..."

While he was still crying he heard someone knocked on his door and suddenly opened it. He looked at the guy who entered his room but he can't recognized him.

"Taeil..." he uttered.

Johnny?

"Why are you crying? What happened?" he asked him again. So it's him. He looked down because he don't want Johnny to see him crying again. He always gives him trouble and that made him feel guilty. Johnny doesn't deserve this. He shouldn't be here.

"G-go away, Johnny... I-I don't want to give you troubles again...D-don't mind me... I'm okay." he tried to speak between his sobs. Johnny sat beside him and as he was about to move far from him, Johnny stopped him.

"How can I leave if you're like that? You're not okay, Taeil. I told you, I don't want to see you crying." Johnny said. He's still looking down because he was shy. It's not the first time that he was crying in front of Johnny but the fact that he was always crying and Johnny was always there for him... it just makes him feel guilty. Johnny doesn't deserve this.

"Then why are you here?" He asked him.

"Because I know you need this." Johnny said before hugging him. He didn't expect that but he's right he definitely needed that hug. Johnny caressed his back and that made him cry more "It's okay to cry. You can cry all you want. I won't leave here until you're okay."

Somehow Taeil felt relieved that Johnny is there for him. What was he thinking when he want Johnny to leave? Aish, he just don't know what to do and he's just out of his mind.

It took him a few minutes until he can't cry any longer. That's the cue when Johnny ended the hug. He looked at Johnny and smiled "Thank you."

Johnny did the same. He just smiled at Taeil and wiped his tears "I know I shouldn't do this but just let me okay? I just want to and I hope it's okay with you."

Taeil nodded. "It's okay. I really do appreciate everything you do for me."

Johnny smiled again "Actually that's all I wanted to hear..." then he remain silent for awhile before talking again "Do you uhm.. want to go out?"

Johnny just want to see Taeil smile again at least for awhile. He know how hard it is for Taeil especially of what he've been through that day and he don't want that day to end just like that. He want Taeil to be happy and somehow forgot what happened earlier that day... that's the reason he asked him to go out.

Taeil suddenly looked at the clock in his room and saw that it's almost eleven in the evening "Johnny it's almost ele—"

"It's my treat. Arcade. Let's have some fun?"

Taeil looked down and said "I don't know..."

Johnny sighed "Look, Taeil. You need to unwind. I don't want this day to end that you're still sad."

Taeil sighed. He's hesitating on weather he'll agree on what Johnny wants or just stay in his room and maybe just... sleep.

"Taeil, tomorrow's our competition and I don't want you to go there and somehow feel awful because of what happ—"

"Okay. Let's go."

Johnny's eyes suddenly lit up. He smiled and suddenly grabbed Taeil's hand. Taeil didn't expect that at all. He was shocked towards Johnny's actions and he don't want to overthink... but why is Johnny like that to him?

Johnny, why are you like this?

He want to ask him but he decided not to. He thinks it's not the right time to ask Johnny about it.

In less than five minutes they're already walking at the streets. Considering at the time he's shocked to see there's still a lot of people outside. Some are just hanging out and some are drinking with their friends. Hmm, that gave him an idea.

"Johnny, why don't we just drink? You know that would be better than going to an arcade..." He just want to ask him though but if he don't want to then okay. He's not in the mood of drinking but he just want to see Johnny's expression.

Johnny suddenly stopped walking so do he "If we drink, are you going to smile? Will that make you feel better...or worst? Taeil, I ask you to go to the arcade because I know you'll somehow be happy there. If we drink, you'll just be sad again and I don't want that to happen."

Taeil smiled "I know. Let's go then."

See? He just want to ask him but if he'll not agree then it's fine.

So they continue walking until they reached the nearest arcade game house. Again, he's shocked to see there's a lot of people in that game house. It's the first time he went there.

"Surprised huh? This game house is open from ten in the evening until ten in the morning. I usually go here when I need to chill... you know have fun." Johnny said before entering the store

"Yeah, I was amazed. I didn't know there's a place like this here." Taeil commented. He've been there at their dorm for like how many years now but this is the first time he saw the arcade game house or maybe he really didn't noticed it before since like what Johnny said it's open in the evening and closes in the morning.

Johnny nodded and said "Remember when I'm with Taeyong and Yuta?," Taeil nodded "They introduced me to this place. I've always want to ask you to come here with me but I don't know how to ask you since you're not into this kind of stuff but I'm glad you said yes to my offer."

Taeil just make face and said "I don't want to see you cry in front of me that's why I say yes." He joked and that really made Johnny laugh.

"Oh really? As if. I won't cry. You'll never see me cry." Johnny said

Taeil raised his eyebrow and said "Oh really? Wait until you're in love and the one you love doesn't love you back. Let's see if you'll not cry at least once."

That's when Johnny sighed "That already happened to me."

Taeil's eyes widen. He didn't expect  that fact that's why he suddenly punched Johnny's chest "That's unfair! You're not even telling me who made you cry... I should've at least do something for you." Now Taeil's kinda sulky.

Johnny smiled. At that moment he felt like crying but he should not. That moment is just good and he don't want to ruin it but somehow he's happy...

Even though Johnny want to tell it to him that it's him who made him cry, he can't.

"You're so numb."

"Huh?"

"Nothing. Come on let's try this racing car game. This is my favorite." Johnny introduced the game that he usually play at that game house. Taeil look amazed and thrilled to try the game.

"So, are we going to exchange the money with a token or something?" Taeil was confused but he still asked Johnny because he knew that game house well than him.

Johnny shook his head and said "I have this card. One for me and one for you. Just use this."

"A loyalty card, huh?"

"Yeah. Keep this after we play. It's already yours."

Taeil nodded "Thanks. I definitely owe you a lot."

"Nah, it's okay. I just need your time and your attention. That's already okay with me."

Taeil didn't expect that and he literally felt his cheeks heat a little bit "What the heck, Johnny?"

Johnny laughed "Did I made your heart flutter or something?"

Taeil just rolled his eyes "Let's just play this favorite game of yours. Tss."

Johnny just smiled. He'll definitely treasure that day.

So they started playing the racing car game. At first Taeil always lose but the moment he know how the game actually works, he started winning again and again.

"Wow! You're doing great for a starter, Taeil." Johnny commented. He stopped on playing the car racing game for awhile to look at Taeil.

"This is fun! I think this game is also my favorite now." Taeil said without looking at him; still playing the game. Johnny can see him smiling and that made him feel a little better.

"Oh really? You haven't try the other game. Wanna roam around and try something else?" Johnny asked but Taeil's still into the game so he waited for him to finish the game.

After Taeil finished the game he said "If there's something more than you can recommend then let's try it."

Johnny nodded and went to the TEKKEN fighting video game and Taeil followed him "This is my second favorite. Wanna try?"

"Sure!" Taeil said and started playing again. Johnny's just happy to see him enjoying the games at the game house.

"You're not playing? Stop staring at me. Play the video game too." Taeil complained because he's just there beside him... watching him play the game.

"I already did. I played it once."

Taeil just shrugged "Hmm. Okay."

After two hours of playing at the game house they decided to leave the game house since they're kinda tired but they definitely have fun.

"Wanna eat first before we go back to the dorm?" Johnny asked Taeil

"Yeah sure. It's still your treat right?"

Johnny chuckled "Yeah it is. Come on. I'll introduced you to a new place again."

"Oh wow. Tour guide Johnny in the house. Where's our next destination, sir?" Taeil joked. He's smiling though. He just want to .

"Is there a way to your heart, sir?" Johnny said seriously.

From that moment Taeil don't know what to react but still manage to say " off, Johnny."

Johnny just chuckled "Come on. We're near the area."

And then they continued walking and after five minutes they reached the pizza store.

"You'll definitely love their pizza here."

"I think I will. I love pizza after all." Taeil said before entering the store.

"I hope I'm also a pizza so that you can love me back."

Taeil didn't hear what he said because he's already inside. Johnny just shook his head before entering the place.

"So, have you decided already?"

"Pepperoni and Jalapeño Pizza."

"Why did you choose that? That's not your usual favorite pizza."

"Jalapeño is your favorite pizza topping. I wanna give it a try." Taeil said

That made him smile.

"I see. Okay. You can seat down now, Taeil. I'll take the order."

Taeil followed his instruction and waited for Johnny.

After a couple of minutes, Johnny went to their table with the pizza he ordered. They ate as soon as the pizza arrived since they're already hungry.

It's already four in the morning when decided to go back to their dorm.

"Thank you, Johnny. I really had fun today." Taeil said before flashing a smile "Let's do this again soon."

Johnny smiled "Sure. I would love to do this again with you."

Taeil nodded "Good night."

"Good night."

---

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Have a nice day everyone!

By the way, if you have twitter you can follow me @/yangyangnctzen. Just tell me you're reading this fanfic and I would love to follow my co-Johnil lovers.

-BYEpjulienne