W - Vacation

Wasted

Wasted | Thirteen

 

VACATION

 

Note: Long chapter ahead. 

 

Taeil and Johnny were very happy after what happened two weeks ago. Yup, it's been two weeks ever since they've become a couple and to be honest it's like a dream come true for the both of them.

 

"You know... you two are weird again. Holding hands... Sweet to each other... Twinkling eyes... what the heck happen to the both of you?" Ten raised an eyebrow when he saw Johnny and Taeil at the airport. They've been holding each other's hands ever since they got out from their dorm and now they're at the airport still they are holding each others hand. 

 

Ten is not jealous but he's being curious and suspicious. He think there's something happened between them and he really want to know it.

 

"Nothing." Taeil said and Johnny just smiled at him "This is normal."

 

Ten smirked "Normal? This is the first time I saw the both of you THAT sweet." 

 

Johnny just smiled and kinda enjoying the fact that Ten is being curious again over the both of them.

 

"Taeil, you're not telling me something don't you?" Ten asked Taeil since he knew he will not receive anything from Johnny besides his knowing smile.

 

Taeil just move his shoulder up and down before answering "I told you everything already, Ten."

 

"No you do not. I really think you two are hiding something." Ten suspected.

 

Yuta then come along and saw them. "Oh hey, looks like the both of you are now official?" he asked Johnny and Taeil and they smiled just like what they did to Ten.

 

"What the was that smile?" Yuta asked them but they just giggled.

 

They're enjoying teasing their friends because even though they will not say it... it's pretty much obvious now that they're indeed a couple

 

"Oh we can't get anything from the both of you..." Yuta said as he shook his head "Whatever... congrats I guess?"

 

Taeil looked at Yuta and said "Thanks."

 

"Oh shoot! So it's now official?" Ten screamed.

 

And then they just laughed again.

 

"Okay what the . You two don't want to answer us properly but congrats." suddenly Ten stopped nagging them and just congratulate them.

 

After that small talk they proceed on the departure of the airport since it's almost their flight.

 

All of them will go to Hawaii for a vacation since they won a competition again few days ago and the Hawaii trip is their gift for themselves to celebrate all of their hard work.

 

Even though it will be a long nine hour plane ride for them to arrive at Hawaii, all of them are excited because it's their first time traveling together as a group.

 

"Alright! Let's go!" Taeyong said before they enter the plane. Their seats are not far away from each other because they want to make sure they'll enjoy the long nine hour  plane ride together.... uhh even though they think half of them are going to sleep during the plane ride.

 

It's twelve midnight when the plane departed and they arrived at Hawaii almost ten in the morning.

 

Taeyong is the one who have the contact person for their Hawaii vacation that's why they're all happy to see that their contact person is already there at the airport when they arrived. So after they landed they went straight to the vacation house since they will only stay there for three days.

 

It took them thirty minutes before they arrived at the beach resort and they immediately put their things in the vacation house they rented. Good thing it have total of 5 rooms.

 

Roommates for their Hawaii Trip is Taeil-Johnny, Taeyong-Ten, Winwin-Yuta, Doyoung-Jaehyun-Jungwoo, and Mark-Donghyuck.

 

They rested for an hour before they decided to eat at the restaurant near the area. 

 

"I'll just order the team meal that consist of grilled fish, grilled pork, fresh veggie salad, Saimin, Poke bowl, Hawaiian pizza, iced tea and rice. This is enough right?" Taeyong asked them but they're too hungry to even answer that's why Taeyong proceed on ordering what he just told them.

 

They waited for fifteen minutes for the food to be prepared and when the food arrived they immediately eat their lunch.

 

Personally Taeil love the grilled pork and Hawaiian Pizza. 

 

It's already one in the afternoon when they finished eating and after that all of them prepared for them to do all the beach activities they can do for the day. 

 

Actually they just want to snorkel and parasail for that day but if ever they can still do more they're more than willing to try other beach activities.

 

"Love, I love your rash guard." Johnny blurted out as soon as Taeil wore the rash guard Johnny chose for him.

 

Taeil rolled his eyes "Of course you love it. You picked it for me and our outfit is matchy."

 

Johnny smiles as he hugged Taeil from his back "Can we just stay here in our room?" then Johnny sniffed Taeil's neck. "You smell good, love."

 

"Love! We can't do that!" Taeil said as he slightly tap Johnny's arm.

 

Johnny giggled "But we can if we really want it."

 

"It's too early for that, love. Stop seducing me." Taeil joked since Johnny's been kissing his neck.

 

"There's no too early or too late for that thing." Johnny said

 

"Johnny!" Taeil protested that's why the big guy laughed and even if he don't want to let go of Taeil he did it. "We have many activities in line to do here in Hawaii s--"

 

"But I just want to be with you and spend more time with just the both of us here in Hawaii..." Johnny nagged and kept on convincing him to just stay in their room.

 

Taeil shook his head "No. Taeyong set this vacation for all of us to enjoy t--"

 

Johnny mischievously smiled "But we will also enjoy it if we will do that thing." then he wiggle his eyebrows.

 

"Johnny! Stop it." Taeil elbowed Johnny's side and he felt his face heat up a little bit and that made Johnny laughed. "Let's go."

 

Taeil hold Johnny's hand and walk towards the door but Johnny stopped him and said "Kiss me first." then he pointed his lips.

 

Taeil raised a brow and said "No, thank you. I know what might happen if I'll do that."

 

Johnny pouted his lips and said "Maybe... I'll kiss you in your forehead?"

 

Taeil shook his head.

 

"Your nose?"

 

He laughed a bit but still shook his head.

 

"Your cheeks?"

 

"No, Johnny. You can be cheeky sometimes and I think they're already waiting for us so we really need to go." Taeil explained him but Johnny didn't buy it.

 

"But... love, it's just a kiss? I mean, a good luck kiss for me to enjoy our activities for to--"

 

Johnny didn't finished what he was about to say because Taeil suddenly kissed him on his lips and it's so fast that he suddenly want to kiss him more.

 

"Is that fine? Come on, let's go." Taeil said as he hold Johnny's hand again and walk towards the door but then again things didn't go as Taeil expected since Johnny suddenly called his name and when he looked back at him he pinned him against the wall and start kissing him intently with passion and love.

 

Johnny's kisses are powerful and full of emotions and it made him feel a lot of sensation all over his body. Johnny's hand travels from his chest through his waist and the tall guy's kisses became more intense from time to time.

 

Taeil was out of breath but he know even though he won't say it, he really want more of his kisses. As Johnny's kisses became more intense Taeil pulled Johnny's hair and he moans his name softly.

 

The shorty knew when he allowed Johnny to kiss him some things might happen that was out of hand just like when Johnny started kissing his neck.

 

, the sensation he was feeling grows stronger but if he will not stop Johnny he know something might really happen on that day. Also, he don't want his friends to see a spot on his neck if ever Johnny might do something while he's kissing him on his neck.

 

"J-Johnny... stop." Taeil said and automatically Johnny stopped kissing him but he saw his face with a mischievous smile.

 

Johnny's satisfied with what happen and it was beyond on what he plotted in his mind. 

 

After that intense soulfully kiss, Johnny fix himself and Taeil did the same too and then he hold the shorty's hand and squeezed it while they're on their way out of the room.

 

Taeil was silent but Johnny know what can make him speak again.

 

"Your lips taste good, love." Johnny blurted out and Taeil felt his face heat up.

 

He grinned at Johnny and said "Shut up, love. I hate you."

 

Johnny chuckled "You enjoyed it, love. You really did."

 

"Whatever. Stop it..." Taeil said as he pouted his lips and Johnny actually saw it.

 

"Oh look how you pout your lips... do you want me to kiss you again?" Johnny and this time Taeil elbowed his side.

 

"Love, stop teasing me. People might hear you." Taeil said since they're already out of the vacation house and there's a few amount of people hanging around the beach.

 

"As if we're the only one who did that. I bet half of the people here did that too... I honestly think Taeyong and Ten... Winwin and Yuta did it too when they're alone in their room." Johnny said with full confidence.

 

Taeil just rolled his eyes and that made Johnny laugh.

 

When they arrived at the seashore all of them are already there and staring at them as if they did a crime.

 

"Why are you guys staring at us like that?" Johnny asked.

 

"Nothing. Let's go." Taeyong said and they followed him.

 

Johnny unclasped his hand with Taeil when Yuta suddenly when on Johnny's side and talked to him. Taeil also saw Winwin walking by himself that's why he went closer to him.

 

"Oh hey." Winwin said when he saw Taeil on his side "You know the both of you stayed longer than we expected on your room."

 

Taeil suddenly felt nervous "Uhh we stayed for like fifteen minutes, is that long already?"

 

Winwin aggressively nodded "Yeah it is! You will just change your clothes and you can do that for like five minutes, Taeil."

 

"But I... thought I lost my rash guard at first but luckily Johnny found it in his suitcase..." Taeil made it up and Winwin already knew he was lying that's why he smiled at him but Taeil didn't seem to noticed it.

 

"Oh really? I'm close to the thought of maybe you and Johnny did a miraculous thing at your room." Winwin .

 

Taeil felt his face heat up because suddenly his mind was thinking about what just happened before they went out of the vacation house. "What are you talking about?!"

 

Winwin laughs "You know.. you already know that."

 

Taeil slightly pushed Winwin which caused Winwin to laugh more but suddenly Taeil laughed too because of Winwin's reaction. 

 

Johnny saw the two of them having fun talking to each other and even if he will not tell it to Yuta he's really jealous because Winwin can make him laugh like that.

 

"Hey, Youngho. You don't have to be jealous. Taeil's your boyfriend right? And I trust Sicheng so you should trust Taeil too." Yuta said and that calms him a bit.

 

Johnny just nodded and continue on talking to Yuta.

 

•••

 

It's already seven in the evening when they finished snorkeling and parasailing at the beach.

 

All of them were tired because of the activities they did but they're all happy because of the new experience they encounter at Hawaii.

 

So they changes their outfit at the vacation house before they eat dinner. Taeyong's the one who'll cook their food for dinner while the others rested for awhile.

 

It's already nine in the evening when Taeyong finished cooking the foods they'll eat and all of them gathered quickly at the dining room for them to eat the dish Taeyong cooked for them.

 

They actually don't have anytime for slacking after dinner because they went near the seashore again since they're making a bonfire for their "talk" as friends.

 

All of them have stick and marshmallows to eat while they're sharing any stuff they want to share to the whole group. Also there's a beer for them to drink but they promised to each other they will not drink a lot on that day.

 

Actually they planned to play spin the bottle but they didn't push it since they want everyone to have a chance to talk about something when a certain person asked them,

 

Jaehyun was the first one to ask a question and he asked Taeyong "So, Taeyong. I want you to be honest... are you and Ten officially dating now?"

 

All of them shouted "ohhh" since Jaehyun started the conversation with a juicy question.

 

Taeyong smiled as he looked at Ten who's beside him "Yeah. We've been dating for a year now."

 

"Woah. You two hide it from us really well. I thought you're still courting Ten." Doyoung commented which majority of them agreed.

 

"So yeah. We're now exposed." Ten said while grinning at Jaehyun.

 

"Hey! If I didn't asked it we will not know you guys are dating already." Jaehyun suddenly said and Ten just nodded.

 

So things are just like that in the past hours and as the night grows deeper some of them are getting slightly drunk already... well Taeil's not one of them since he don't want to get drunk on that day.

 

Yuta on the other hand looked at Taeil and said "Moon Taeil, what do you think of Dong Sicheng?" 

 

Johnny didn't react when he heard Yuta's question but when Taeil was about to answer Yuta's question he stood up and get the cooler. "I'll get more beer at the house." and then he left

 

Taeil sighed before answering "Actually Winwin's a good friend of mine. All of you know that besides Johnny, Winwin is very close to me especially during our college days. He's a very kind friend, very hard working and very resourceful. I'm happy that until now we're still close to each other despite of what happen in the past."

 

Yuta suddenly commented "Taeil,  you know that's not what we want to hear."

 

Winwin smiled awkwardly since he knew things might go out of hand because of Yuta that's why he's trying to stop Yuta from asking more questions...

 

Well Taeil's quite sure that Yuta's slightly drunk already that's why he added something in his answer.

 

"Winwin is my first love. All of you knew that well... he is my first crush... actually I think he's all my first except the first boyfriend thing," Taeil laughs a bit "And before..."

 

"...I really do like Winwin" That's what Johnny heard when he comes back from the vacation house.

 

He dropped the cooler because he didn't expect it will come from Taeil.

 

Johnny rushed back at the vacation house and Taeil followed him.

 

"Oh . We should stop this now." Taeyong said and that's the last thing Taeil heard since Johnny's stomping fast and he need to talk to Johnny since he know he misinterpret what he just said.

 

Johnny immediately locked their room.

 

"Johnny! Open the door. Please, open the door. We need to talk." Taeil yelped.

 

"Leave me alone, Taeil! Just go back there! I want to be alone!" Johnny shouted.

 

Taeil know from the tone of his voice Johnny's just at the other side of the door. He didn't walk further in their room.

 

"Love... You misunderstood what I said. How can I go back there when I know you're in that situation." Taeil calmly said but he really don't know what to do at that moment.

 

"Just go back! I don't need you here!" 

 

"Johnny... please, can we just talk face to face? Things will not work if we will stay on talking like this so please open the door..." Taeil cried out but Johnny doesn't seem to care.

 

"I don't need to talk to you, Taeil! What I heard is enough already!" Johnny's mad. Taeil know that because of the tone of his voice and this is the first time he heard him like that.

 

Taeil's afraid of what might happen and he'll blame himself for sure.

 

"Johnny, you misunderstand what I said. I don't like Winwin any--"

 

"Oh so you're a liar now. Great. Just great." Johnny said slightly laughing.

 

Taeil felt a pang on his chest "Johnny, what I feel about you is real. I don't like Winwin any--"

 

"Shut up on making excuses! Just shup up and leave me alone!"

 

Taeil felt tears flowing in his eyes that's why he stopped talking for a bit but after a few seconds he start on talking again. "Johnny, please..."

 

"Leave, Taeil. Just leave."

 

Taeil sighed as he tried to stop his tears but he failed. He's crying because he didn't expect that will happen and it's his fault.

 

"J-Johnny, please stop doubting me...Please believe me...P-please believe what I'm trying to say... I don't like him anymore that was just before..."

 

"How many times do I need to tell you this, Johnny? How many times do I need to tell it to you over and over again that you're the one who owns my heart already?" Taeil literally feel the pain in his heart.

 

He can't believe the love of his life is doubting him because of the misunderstand earlier.

 

"Johnny, please... I don't want this day to end that we're not okay. I don't think I can handle this ing pain if you will not talk to me..."

 

Taeil keep on sobbing because he was scared. He's scared that Johnny might leave him... he's scared because he really love Johnny and he know he can't handle it if Johnny will not believe him after everything he said.

 

"I'm sorry for hurting your feelings earlier, love... but please talk to me already. I don't think I can handle this anymore... I want to see you and tell you how much I love you and how much my feelings and emotions for you is ing real... I want to hug you so that you can feel my sincerity and maybe on that way you will believe everything that I said... love, please face me. I don't want you to be mad at me..."

 

Taeil's been crying but he doesn't care as long as he knew Johnny's at the other side of the door listening to him but his longingness for him too strong.

 

"Youngho, I love you. I really do and I mean it." 

 

That's the last thing he said. Taeil made up his mind and decided to just go back to the beach. He wants Johnny to have time. Maybe he needs it... but when he was about to leave he heard the door from their room was open.

 

He looked back and saw Johnny. He also cried and he cried more when he saw Taeil.

 

Johnny hugged him immediately and said "Love, I'm sorry... I'm sorry... for doubting you... I'm sorry if I didn't trust you... I'm sorry if I didn't listen... I'm sorry for acting a jerk and let you cry and begged for me to just talk to you..." 

 

Taeil just caressed his back and made him feel secure in his arms.

 

"Love... I'm really sorry... I'm just scared because I know you've been into him for a long time and I got jealous... I'm so--"

 

"Hey... stop it already love. The moment you opened the door I know you already understand what I'm trying to say. Just please trust me more this time. Okay?"

 

Johnny nodded "I will trust you more." And then he let go of his hug and look straight into Taeil's eyes. His eyes shine like that whenever they're together.

 

Taeil smiled as he wiped Johnny's tear. "You're such a crybaby."

 

Johnny pouted his lips "You are too."

 

The shorty just laughs.

 

"I love you, Taeil."

 

"I love you too, Johnny."

 

•••

 

Hey, first I'm sorry this is such a looong chapter hahaha I got carried away and didn't know this chapter will be this long but hey worth the wait right?

 

What's your thoughts about this chapter?

 

By the way, I already posted the synopsis of my TAETEN fiction called "Consequences" check it out it's on my works.

 

Have a nice day!

 

-BYEpjulienne