W - ME AND YOU

Wasted

Wasted | Fourteen

 

ME AND YOU

 

"Love, why won't you talk to me?" Johnny said while hugging Taeil from his back.

 

Taeil's actually baking brownies and Johnny's nagging him to talk to him because his focus is on the brownies and Johnny want to get his attention.

 

"Love..." Johnny said once again as he kiss Taeil's sensitive spot under his jaw so that's when he reacted.

 

"Johnny! S-stop it. I'm baking." Taeil said but Johnny kept on hugging him.

 

"I just want one thing."

 

"A kiss?"

 

"You knew me well, love." 

 

Taeil just shook his head "Yeah but it's a no, love. I'm baking."

 

Johnny pouted his lips "Just one kiss, love."

 

"You will not be satisfied with just one kiss, Johnny. So stop nagging me." Taeil said.

 

It's been a week ever since they got home from their Hawaii vacation. Actually their vacation is like a rollercoaster ride. Many things happened mostly happy moments but sad moments is also there but one thing is for sure their bond as friends become more intact.

 

Johnny is very persistent with what he want and even though he let go Taeil from his hug he's still there to convince Taeil to kiss him... it's just the shorty's kiss is so irresistible.

 

"After you bake, can I kiss you?" Johnny asked him but he shook his head "You're unfair, love..."

 

"You already kissed me when we woke up earlier and now you want to kiss me again..." 

 

Johnny just smiled "Your kisses are irresistible."

 

Taeil felt his face blush that's why Johnny smirked a bit "Ah love, why are you smirking like that? T-this is not the first time I blushed because of you."

 

The talk guy chuckled "You're just cute whenever you blush, love." then he stayed silent for awhile before talking again "Do you need some help? I'll just help you but you have to reward me after." he said while wiggling his eyebrows

 

Taeil just shook his head "Okay. Just preheat the oven, love. I'm almost done with this."

 

Johnny just did what he was told to and then after that he sit on the chair near the bar counter and watched Taeil do his thing.

 

"You look hotter when you bake like this, love." Johnny commented

 

Actually Taeil's just wearing a white shirt together with a shorts and an apron. 

 

"Ah, love. S-stop saying that." Taeil just shook his head while he laugh a bit

 

He chuckled "But I love it when you get shy because of my compliments, love."

 

Taeil just rolled his eyes as he hissed "Whatever, love. Help me with the batter."

 

Johnny followed what Taeil did and to shorty's shock he was to gentle while looking at him how to proper do the baking.

 

So when they bake the brownies they went at the sofa and sit down.

 

"Now, what do we do while waiting for the brownies?" Johnny asked Taeil while clinging to his hands

 

"You need to take a shower, love."

 

Johnny pouted his lips and smelled his armpit "I don't smell that bad, love...Hmm, why not shower with me?" then his mischievous smile appeared. 

 

The shorty tap the arms of Johnny and said "No! What are you talking about?"

 

"Let's shower together."

 

"No."

 

"Why not?"

 

"I don't want to."

 

"Why? It's not like this is the first time that w--"

 

Taeil felt his cheeks blush again that's why he put his hands on Johnny's mouth and said "Ah, love. S-stop saying that..." then he stood up.

 

Johnny then stood up also and then hugged Taeil from his back.

 

"Alright, love. I will not tease you again. Hmm do you want to go somewhere after we eat?"

 

Actually they ordered chicken and pizza from the nearest restaurant of their dorm and then Taeil decided to bake brownies for Johnny since he loved it when he first made it for him.

 

"Hmm, arcade or maybe ice skating again? Or do you want to go on a picnic? I'll cook something for you." Taeil suggested and looks like he already plotted in his mind the dish he want to cook for Johnny.

 

The tall guy just nodded but then again he didn't listen to what Taeil suggested and just said "Exhibit. Wanna go to an exhibit?" 

 

Taeil remove Johnny's hand from his waist and look at his eyes "Sure. Surprise me then."

 

Johnny's lips curved as if he's planning something evil "I bet you will."

 

He just rolled his eyes "You bet?"

 

"Yeah and your kiss will do."

 

Taeil look at him badly and said "You always want to kiss me."

 

"Because your—"

 

"lips are irresistible?"

 

Johnny smiled and said "Yeah."

 

Taeil just rolled his eyes "Whatever. Just surprise me, love. I'll just check the brownies and you... you need to take a bath."

 

The tall guy just chuckled but then again he just do what Taeil told him.

 

So they just do their thing individually and it took them almost one hour and thirty minutes to finish what they're doing (take a bath, prepare for their lunch, check the brownies and prepare for their date later).

 

So when they prepared everything, they ate first the chicken and pizza they ordered and then the brownies Taeil made.

 

"Wow, love. Your brownies are really good." Johnny commented after eating his third piece of brownies.

 

"Yeah. I know that's why you're so head over heels for me because of my cookings." Taeil boasted but Johnny just raised an eyebrow.

 

"Aren't I suppose to be the one who says that? Clearly one of the reasons why you fell in love with me is because of my cookings." Johnny's now the one who's boasting. 

 

Well, what Johnny said is true though. Johnny always cook food for Taeil when he's suffering from hangover even during their college days, so clearly Johnny is the first one who cooked something for him even before.

 

Taeil just rolled his eyes "Okay, whatever."

 

Johnny just smiled but after that he went to Taeil's and let him stood up for him to hug the shorty "Hey... you're mad now. Don't be mad at me..."

 

"I'm not mad... it's just you're right. I just hate to admit it but I really love your cookings... there, I said it already. Happy now?" Taeil said without looking at Johnny's eyes... but somehow Johnny felt the sincereness of what the shorty said.

 

He just chuckled "I already knew that long time ago, love. But I'm really grateful that I tasted your cookings also and now you're baking... I'm really lucky."

 

"Y-you don't have to compliment me like that, love... Aigoo, let's just go to the exhibit." Taeil said and then Johnny agreed.

 

The exhibit's place is quite far from their dorm that's why Johnny need to use his car for them to go to the place.

 

And since it's Sunday, there's no traffic at the way to the exhibit.

 

"Johnny?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Why won't you tell me what exhibit are we going to?" Taeil said sulky. It's just that Taeil want to have an idea to where they're going but Johnny don't want to give any hint.

 

"I told you, it wouldn't be surprise anymore if I'll tell it to you now." Johnny concluded but Taeil don't want to listen to him at all.

 

"But love..."

 

"I won't say a thing about the exhibit until we're there." Johnny said.

 

Taeil sighed.

 

"Fine. Just make sure I'll love it."

 

"I know you will."

 

"Well then... let's see."

 

And then Johnny just smiled.

 

One hour just passed and they arrived at the place.

 

It's a hotel... a fancy hotel.

 

Taeil's shocked that it's really a fancy place to start off and he's even that prepared.

 

The shorty's just wearing a dark blue long sleeves with a red stripped design plus a jeans and then the tall guy's wearing a white long sleeves, beige sweater and a denim pants.  

 

"It's quite cold inside so please wear this..." Johnny said as soon as Taeil went out of the car. The tall guy told him to wear his lightish black jacket. The short guy didn't complain though, he trust Johnny after all.

 

Now, they're walking inside the hotel suddenly there's staff who assisted them to come to a function hall but before they even went inside Johnny told him to wear a blindfold.

 

"Uhh, why do I need to put a blindfold on? We're not in a Bird Box movie." Taeil said and it made Johnny chuckled a bit.

 

"We're not in a Bird Box movie I know but I want you to be surprised so wear this first." said Johnny.

 

He sighed "I trust you but make sure it's not a scary exhibit right?"

 

Johnny smiled "I swear, it's not a scary exhibit. You'll love it."

 

Taeil just nodded before wearing the blindfold Johnny gave.

 

"Are you ready?"

 

He nodded and then Johnny assisted him.

 

To be honest Taeil's nervous of what might happen once he remove the blindfold because he literally have no idea what he'll see in the exhibit and he's literally scared...

 

"Okay love... you can now take off your blindfold" Johnny said. Taeil can feel that Johnny's still on his side and somehow that made him slightly feel comfortable.

 

So Taeil immediately did what he was told to. He removed his blindfold and open his eyes and to his surprise the function hall is full of different photos... wonderful photos to be honest...

 

Wait...

 

Is that himself?

 

Moon Taeil?

 

The exhibit is full of his... photos?

 

Taeil's confused. 

 

So the exhibit is his photos???

 

But who took them all?

 

"Uhh, love? What exactly is this?" He asked Johnny who's now smiling at him. Taeil's really shocked and he doesn't even know what to react and he thought asking Johnny might help him.

 

"It is what it is, love." Johnny said. "Do you uhm... do you want to roam around the hall?" he added then Taeil nodded.

 

The function hall is very spacious and the amount of his photos there is no joke. It's literally a large amount of his photos from when he was young and from the present...

 

Did Johnny took all of these photos?

 

Taeil can't even describe the feelings he's dealing with at the moment but one thing is for sure... he's literally overwhelm with Johnny's surprise.

 

Now that he's looking at the photos he can't help it but smile as he remember what happened each of the photos.

 

There's one photo that he believes he's around eight years old wherein he's eating ice cream and he didn't even know that Johnny took a photo of him while eating! The photo is quite blurry considering that Johnny's still a child when he took that photo.

 

Another one was when he was in high school, he's actually playing piano and the photo was obviously taken outside the room... Johnny was the one who took the photo also.

 

And there's a recent photo of him, it's when they went at the arcade! The first time they went to the arcade together, he didn't know Johnny took a photo of him while he was enjoying playing there! He's completely clueless.

 

And now looking all of the photos displayed at that function hall, Taeil just want to cry because of what Johnny did. It's not just his photos, they also have photos together but mostly it was just his photos since Johnny was the one who took them... Johnny photographed all of their memories together.

 

And it, he's really gonna cry if he'll keep on looking at the displayed photos at the exhibit.

 

"So... how is it?" Johnny suddenly asked him as he hold his hand and squeezed it.

 

Taeil just looked at Johnny... to be honest he's already teary eyes because of all the photos he saw.

 

"H-how dare you!" Taeil said and he just laughed it all so that his tears won't fall down. "Why did you do this?"

 

"Because... I've always wanted to do this for you... and this is the right time so yeah..." Johnny said as he scratches the back of his head. "Do you like it? This is my Christmas gift for you."

 

Taeil nodded "I actually love it. Who wouldn't love this? You always make my heart flutter, Johnny. This is the best Christmas gift ever!"

 

He smiled. "As long as I can make you happy, I'm already satisfied with it."

 

The shorty raised an eyebrow "Even without a kiss?"

 

"A kiss from Moon Taeil will satisfy Seo Johnny's need as a man... so where's my kiss?"

 

He just chuckled before he shook his head.

 

"Oh right, Johnny will always be Johnny." Taeil said before he kiss Johnny on the lips.

 

Actually it was so sudden that after he finished kissing Johnny, the tall guy insisted for another one so he didn't back out. 

 

When the two of them satisfied with the kiss they gave each other, Taeil said "Thank you, love. I really love your surprise. It's beyond on what I expected to be honest."

 

Johnny shook his head "No, thank you for always making me happy. For always staying by my side and for always loving me. I love you so much, Taeil."

 

Taeil didn't respond but just kissed Johnny again. 

 

"Where's my I love you too?" Johnny suddenly feel a little sulky

 

"But I already answered it."

 

Johnny pouted his lips "You did not."

 

"I did."

 

"You didn't said I love you too me."

 

"It's because I did this..." and then Taeil kissed him again.

 

"What?" Johnny asked.

 

"This." Yup, Taeil kissed him again.

 

Johnny lips curved when Taeil kissed him again.

 

"You did n--"

 

"Enough, Mr. Seo. I kissed you a lot today and that's my reply to you."

 

Johnny smiled.

 

"I love you, Taeil."

 

Taeil just rolled his eyes "Even if you're too needy of my kisses of course I love you so much."

 

That's how they spent Christmas together... Simple and yet memorable.

---

 

Hi everyone! Happy Holidays! How's your Christmas? I hope all of you enjoyed your time with you family and loved ones.

 

I hope you'll love this chapter. Also...this might be the last chapter so it means epilogue is coming soon.

 

 

BONUS:

For those who want to read my new TAETEN fanfiction, I already updated "CONSEQUENCES"

 

Enjoy reading!

 

-BYEpjulienne