W - Party

Wasted

Wasted | Six

 

PARTY

 

"Cheers!"

 

Taeyong rented the pub near their dorm. Thank God it was easy for them to rent the pub since the owner is their friend. Actually if the owner isn't their friend it will still be easy for them to rent the place since they have a loyalty card and they usually went there when they want to drink during special occasions. Also it was all on Taeyong since he said he'll treat them.

 

But before they went to that pub they went to a restaurant to eat their dinner first and Taeil was the one who treat them.

 

So right now they're at the pub and all of them are having fun. They are all happy since all their hard work for the competition has paid off since they won and not just they won, they're the champions!

 

It's such an overwhelming feeling for them to won that event since after the show a lot of agencies and companies want to work with them in the future so they're really thankful.

 

Right now, Taeyong, Ten, Taeil and Johnny's in one table while Doyoung, Jungwoo, Jaehyun, Yuta and Winwin is at the other table. Haechan and Mark didn't join them at the pub and decided to rest at their dorm but they said if ever the party is not over when they wake up, they will join them.

 

"So, what's up with you two?" Ten blurted out. Even though Taeyong tried to stopped Ten, it seems that the alcohol he drink made him say that. "I mean, you two are not really dating? Be honest."

 

Taeil just laughed before drinking the shot of whiskey he got "Nothing's going on between us, Ten."

 

"Oh I wish." Johnny whispered before drinking the rum and then asked the bartender to pour more rum in his glass.

 

Ten sighed when he heard Johnny's answer "How cruel the world is. But you two are good together! What's stopping the both of you?" Ten asked them again. Actually Taeyong don't know what to do to stop Ten from asking more questions but somehow he also want to know what's going on between Johnny and Taeil.

 

"We're just friends... well... best of friends..." Taeil said before drinking another shot of alcohol "Uhh, I'll go to the restroom for awhile." and then he left the three to go to the restroom.

 

Ten sighed before drinking another alcohol and asked Johnny "Why don't you confess to him? Tell Taeil how you feel."

 

Johnny laughed "It's hard, Ten. I can't just tell him how I feel about him." then he sighed and drink another alcohol. It's a party and they should celebrate but because of Ten's question he somehow just want to cry... 

 

"Why? I'm sure he feel the same way tow—" Ten said but Johnny suddenly stopped him.

 

"Nah, I don't think so." Johnny said as he shook his head "I think he likes me you know."

 

"Why wouldn't he like you? You've been together for so long. Even at high school you already knew each other..." Ten stated because Ten feels like Taeil feels the same way too. He thinks it is possible.

 

"That's the main reason. We've been friends for so long. I think he just see me only as his friend. How cruel the world is." Johnny sighed as he drink another shot of whiskey.

 

Ten sighed and said "But what if he likes you too but he haven't realized it yet? I really think it is possible, Johnny." 

 

"I agree. Maybe he's just torned you know because of your friendship." Taeyong added.

 

Johnny shrugged "But if he really feel the same way, he wouldn't think about that. Yes, we've been friends for a long time but if he really love me he will try even if it will cost our friendship. Because you know, love conquers all."

 

Ten and Taeyong sighed upon hearing Johnny's response while Johnny kept on drinking as fast as he can. Shot by shot he just want to drown himself with alcohol.

 

After a few minutes Taeil was back and seat beside Johnny again "Uhh, what did you guys talked about while I'm at the restroom?"

 

Taeyong smiled and said "Nothing much."

 

He just nodded when he heard Taeyong and resume on drinking but he literally got shocked when he saw Johnny kept on asking the bartender to give him more alcohol drinks after finishing a drink

 

"Are you sure you didn't talked about uhh something...? Why is Johnny like this?" Taeil asked Ten and Taeyong. It's the first time he saw Johnny like that. He's not used to him acting like that. I mean... okay... he's actually worried about him since he've been drinking nonstop.

 

"Uhh, I think we should leave the both of you first." Taeyong said before assisting Ten to go to the other table so that they can have their time alone.

 

Taeil just sighed before asking Johnny "What happened? A-are you okay?"

 

Johnny just smirked "I wish I was."

 

Well, that bothered him "What happened?"

 

It took a while before Johnny answered him "This happened..." he said before pointing his chest near his heart area "Damn it... it's hot."

 

"You should stop drinking." Taeil said as he try to get the shot of whiskey on Johnny's hand but Johnny doesn't really want to stop drinking so he drank it before Taeil catch his hand.

 

Johnny's actually a hard drinker. If he really wants to drink a lot then he will really drink a lot. Well, unless someone's stopping him and he's willing to stop but that time, he really doesn't want to stop.

 

"Johnny, tell me honestly what happened while I'm gone?" Taeil asked him but Johnny didn't replied to his question but he remain silent after just in case he'll reply to him.

 

He just kept on drinking alcohol and It took Johnny some quite time before to actually talk again "I have a friend..."

 

Taeil looked at him and he's shocked when Johnny looks back at him "and this friend likes his best friend... what should he do?"

 

Taeil's throat feels dry for a second as he can felt a pang on his chest. Why does he feel like Johnny's question is actually about himself and... him? But heck no, that would be absurd.

 

Taeil scratches the back of his head before answering "Uhh I think he should tell your friend how he feel about him... uh maybe he feels the same way too?"

 

Johnny smirked "What if my friend confess his feelings to his friend but his friend doesn't feel the same way he feel?" he shook his head and drank the martini that was served for him.

 

"Well... at least he told his feelings to his fr—"

 

"What if his friend starts to avoid him because he confessed his love to him?"

 

"That will not happen if he's really his friend..."

 

"That's easy for you to say. What if that happen to you? Will you avoid him too?" Johnny sighed as he look at Taeil but he avoided his gaze so fast and drink the alcohol beside him.

 

"I-I don't know..."

 

Johnny smirked again "See? It's hard right."

 

After that small talk they just drink the alcohol that was served to them and was completely silent. 

 

Johnny's thinking if he should tell Taeil how he really feel about him but he's afraid Taeil will reject him so bad and he don't want that to happen to him because he really love him. He sighed as he drinks more alcohol that was served to him. He really don't care if he'll get drunk that day, they're celebrating after all.

 

2AM

 

It's that early but still they're at the pub. Johnny's feeling a bit dizzy already but he can still drink some more. Actually Taeil left him at the bar counter few minutes ago and he just want to look where he went so he stood up and look for him.

 

He sighed because his sight is becoming blurry and damn it he don't want to passed out before finding where Taeil is. So as he walk Yuta saw him.

 

"Johnny, where are you going? You don't look good. Just stay here." Yuta's worried because he can see Johnny's condition and it's not good because he've been drinking ever since they for there and it's already two in the morning.

 

"I-I'm looking for Taeil. Did you see him?" 

 

Yuta nodded "He's with Jungwoo."

 

Johnny felt pain because he know Jungwoo likes Taeil too but even though Jungwoo told him he will not court Taeil or what it still pains him to see Taeil with him.

 

"W-where are they?"

 

"You should stay here, Johnny."

 

"I'm okay, Yuta. I'm not yet drunk. So please... tell me where are they?"

 

Yuta looked at him kinda examining his whole face before answering his question. "They're at the park near the pub."

 

Johnny nodded "Thank you." as he was about to leave Yuta asked him again.

 

"Do you need some assistance? I can assist you there, Johnny." Yuta's worried because for him Johnny really looked like anytime he'll passed out and he don't want that to happen because it will be hard for them.

 

"I can manage. Thanks, Yuta."

 

Yuta just nodded as he watch Johnny walk towards the garden. He can walk still so Yuta kinda felt relieved but he don't feel good with Johnny going to Jungwoo and Taeil so he called Winwin, Ten and Taeyong just in case something happen.

 

Truth be told whenever Johnny becomes drunk or when he's in the influence of alcohol he always confesses something and Yuta's worried that Johnny might confess to Taeil today. Not that he thinks Taeil will reject him but he just don't want the both of them to get hurt.

 

"Should we really go there? I mean what if it's a private talk?" Winwin asked Yuta and somehow Ten and Taeyong agreed.

 

"A back up I guess... just incase something happened." He stated and all of them seem to understand what Yuta thinks.

 

So when Johnny's at the park he saw Taeil and Jungwoo. Actually they're sitting at the bench and looks like they're talking about something. He didn't come near first because he respect their privacy but seeing them together just makes him...sad.

 

It took him five minutes before he went near their area. Jungwoo stand up as soon as Johnny arrived. "Hey. I just talked to Taeil about something. I was about to leave though."

 

Johnny nodded "Thanks for keeping him company."

 

As soon as Jungwoo left, Johnny sit beside Taeil "So, how are you?"

 

Taeil laughed a bit "I'm okay. I should be the one asking you that. Are you okay?"

 

"Yeah. I don't get drunk easily you know that."

 

Taeil nodded since he know that well.

 

They become silent again.

 

Johnny's really nervous at that time. He don't know if he should tell it to Taeil right now but he's still not really for the consequences he'll face when he tell it to him.

 

"Taeil?"

 

"Yeah?"

 

"I like you."

 

"Huh?" Taeil was shocked but he's not sure if he heard it right

 

"What?" Oh damn it. He screwed up.

 

"What did you say?"

 

"I like you."

 

Taeil stopped for a while after hearing his answer "You're drunk, Johnny."

 

"I'm not drunk, Taeil."

 

Taeil laughed "Then why are you saying nonsense things?"

 

"That's not nonsense, Taeil. I told you that I like you. Don't you get it?"

 

Taeil shook his head "That's impossible."

 

Johnny sighed and was about to cry but he hold back his tears "Why would that be impossible? Taeil, what I feel is real."

 

Taeil sighed "You're not in your right state of mind. Johnny, let's just go back there."

 

Johnny covered his face in frustration "I'm not drunk, Taeil. I know what I'm saying." he tried to keep himself calm but the with his feelings he felt like any minute he'll cry.

 

"Then why are you telling me that you like me?" Taeil asked. He was confused why Johnny suddenly told him that he likes him and he really don't know what to feel about it.

 

"Because I really do!"

 

"Johnny, that's absurd!"

 

"Why is it absurd? Don't you understand what I'm saying? I like you, Taeil. I really do."

 

Taeil shook his head. "You're just drunk..."

 

That's when Johnny's tears escaped on his eyes. He knew this might happen but he didn't think it will end up like that.

 

"Taeil... why can't you just accept that fact?"

 

"Because you are my best friend. You shouldn't think about me as your lover."

 

"But I do."

 

Taeil shook his head again. "This is foolish. I need to go back at the pub." 

 

Taeil was about to leave when Johnny catches his hand. Taeil looked at him and wiped Johnny's tears "You shouldn't cry about this matter, Johnny."

 

"But it hurts, Taeil."

 

"I'm sorry but let's just talk again tomorrow. I want some time alone." Taeil said as he remove Johnny's hand on his wrist and decided to go back to the pub and Johnny was left there dumbfounded.

 

Then suddenly Yuta and Winwin was on his side

 

"Johnny, sorry but we heard it." Winwin said as he looked down.

 

Johnny just laughed. "Great. Now you guys saw how I got rejected."

 

Yuta patted his back and said "Just give him some time."

 

"I waited for so long and I will still wait again," he smirked "But I really do love him."

 

"We understand you, Johnny. Give him some time alone first. You need that too." Winwin said as they escorted him back to the dorm since they decided it will be better for him to rest than to drink more.

 

As for Taeil, Ten and Taeyong assisted him and Johnny's hoping Taeil is okay.

 

---

 

How's everyone? I hope you'll enjoy this update. I'm sorry if it ended up like this but wait for the next chapters^^

 

-BYEpjulienne