W - Drunk

Wasted

Wasted | One

DRUNK

"Taeil, can you stop drinking? You've been drinking ever since we arrived here. You're already drunk." Johnny's convincing Taeil to stop drinking because it's been two hours since they arrived at the bar and Taeil's drunk. And when he said drunk he is indeed drunk.

Johnny didn't drink that much because he want to be sure that Taeil will be home safe because if he drink too much also, they'll both be wasted and that's not good. He's just concern about Taeil.

"I can still handle myself, Johnny." Taeil said before drinking another shot of whiskey. Johnny tried to stop him but Taeil's hands is so fast that he already drink two whiskey in a row.

It's actually Saturday and they're free to do anything they want to do during weekends that's why Taeil decided to drink with Ten, Taeyong and Johnny but that's not the real deal. They didn't drink just because it's weekends, they drink because  Taeil needs to unwind that's why the three of them joined him.

They're actually performers and during weekdays they perform to different events but during weekends they can do anything they want. It's their free day.

Since it's Saturday, Taeil was so happy to hangout with his friends to chill that's why he told them that he's willing to treat them to a restaurant but that changed when Yuta and Winwin can't go with them because they're on a date.

Winwin told them that him and Yuta will go to a themed park to go on a date and Taeil wasn't expecting that at all.

Taeil didn't really expect that will happen and he really do love Winwin and there's really a space allotted for Winwin in his heart that's why he was shocked when he heard the news.

"You're already drunk, Taeil. Stop drinking. Let's go home." Johnny said still trying to convince Taeil to stop drinking because he's so close to being wasted.

Actually Ten fall asleep as soon as he drink 5 shots of whiskey and keep on sleep talking while Taeyong is not around that's why Johnny's the one left to accompany Taeil because Taeyong forgot something in their dorm and he decided to go back and left the three of them for a while.

"Instead of telling me to go home, just drink with me Johnny... come on. We're here to have fun." Taeil said while chuckling. He knows what he was doing but his eyesight is starting to get blurry and he knows he's already in trouble but that will not stop him from drinking.

Johnny looked at Taeil. He didn't expect that Taeil would be like this. What he imagined and what he's seeing right now is definitely different. He knows how much Taeil loves Winwin, they've been friends for almost half of his life but that moment is really unexpected for him. Oh love, look what you've done.

"Taeil, I told you that I won't drink anymore. What I drink earlier is enough." Johnny uttered but Taeil insisted him to drink more but Johnny keep on saying no because he know what will happen if he drink another shot of whiskey.

Johnny sighed. He don't know what to do with Taeil anymore. After Taeil nagged him to drink more he just looked at him and said that he won't drink and from there Taeil starts to become emotional. Ten is asleep and Taeyong is still at their dorm. He sighed again and tapped Taeil's back.

"Hey, are you crying? Stop crying. I don't want to see you like this." Johnny comforted him. It's not that it's the first time Johnny saw him crying but that moment is different. Taeil is crying because of Winwin.

"Why would I stop crying if this pain I'm feeling right now is still here?" Taeil asked. He can't stop crying but he's still drinking even though he know to himself that he's already drowned with alcohol "I drink thiiiiiiis much but this pain won't go. What did I do wrong?" Taeil asked him again.

Johnny looked down "I know what you're feeling is not easy but remember that I'm always here for you. I will never leave you, Taeil. But please hear me out. Stop drinking because that will just make you feel worse." he said before wiping Taeil's tears.

"But it hurts... it hurts so much... I just want to drink to forget the pain... but I just remembered it all..." Taeil uttered between his sobs. Johnny's still caressing his back but deep inside he's already panicking. He really don't want to see Taeil like this.

Johnny dialed Taeyong's phone number and as soon as the first ring, Taeyong already answered it

"Oh god, Taeyong. Where are you? Ten's already asleep and Taeil's crying right now. I don't know what to do anymore." Johnny said still panicking.

"I'm sorry it took me so long to comeback but I'm almost there." Taeyong assured Johnny

"Oh please, Taeyong. I really want Taeil to go home now. He's not safe here."

Johnny's just worried that if they will not go home, Taeil will insist to drink more until he drop for real and he don't want that to happen.

"Yeah yeah got it. Please look out for Ten also," Taeyong said "I'm really sorry that things go out this way but I'm almost there."

"Nah, it's okay. Just go straight here okay? We're at the left side of the bar."

Taeyong said okay and then Johnny ended the call.

After the call, Johnny immediately caressed Taeil's back again since he's been sobbing for ages now and it's pretty much concerning already.

"Taeil, hang in there. I know I can't take away the pain you're feeling but I'm always here when you need someone to talk to okay?" Johnny reassured Taeil.

"Johnny... I just want to feel loved... but why do I always get hurt? I just love him. I really do....but why do I keep on hurting?" Taeil asked Johnny and tried to reach the shot of whiskey near him but Johnny immediately took it so that he will not drink any liquor from that moment.

"If that's real love, you'll definitely get hurt. When we love someone, it's not just happy moments, sometimes you'll get hurt. But that doesn't mean when you love someone you'll automatically get hurt... Maybe you choose the wrong person to love?" Johnny said. He's not sure if Taeil can still understand what he's saying but he's trying his best to give his insights to Taeil and hoping he'll not get offended.

He heard Taeil sighed. "I just want this pain to end... I don't want to feel like anymore. I don't want this feeling..." this time Taeil grabbed the shot of whiskey from Johnny's hand so fast that's why Johnny cussed a bit.

"Taeil, stop doing this to yourself... Please...stop drinking..." that didn't stop Taeil from drinking that's why Johnny decided to pat Taeil's head and said "I don't know how exactly I'm going to end your pain but remember there's a person that still love you whatever happens."

When Taeil heard that he stopped crying and sniffed. "I-I don't know who he is but I'm willing to wait. I just don't want to feel this pain anymore."

"I'm here..."

Taeil's not sure of what he heard that why he said "Huh?"

"Just wait for him. I bet he's also patiently waiting for you."

Taeil nodded.

"What's up? Sorry it took me so long. I'm here now." That's Taeyong. He immediately went to Ten and caressed his back "Aigoo, sorry for leaving you here."

Taeyong carried Ten from his back and Johnny did the same thing to Taeil because as soon as Taeyong arrived at the bar Taeil suddenly fall asleep.