zes

Heimwee ( /ˈɦɛi̯mʋeː/ )

 

"Photoshoot at 1 PM, today is also your schedule visit to your doctor, regarding your insomnia and.."

Yeri doesn't really have many schedule these days because she's not involve on any production. Her schedule is only attending events, fansign for some cosmetic product she endorsed, photoshoot for few magazine, and reviewing contract offer with Irene.

"I'm not going to hospital."

"Why?"

"No one can help me there, I found a way."

Her way means the Jungkook way. She think it's no use to told other people about this problem because nobody will believe her. She only has Jungkook who's basically know everything to help her.

"What way? the boyfriend way?"

"I don't have a boyfriend. And if it's about Jungkook…"

"It's actually not bad for you to have one, you're 27 years old. He's not a public figure so it's easier for you to interact with him, and your fans are not crazy, you're old enough to.."

Yeri give Irene a smirk, before she use her phone to call her manager over.

"I'll live alone forever, unnie. You know i'm not interested on things like that right?"

Love, relationship, it's useless. Nothing good will came out from those things, she already saw the worst result from those, and honestly she doesn't need that.

"I don’t know what your reason to act like this, but you should move on from something that hold you back."

Yeri lost her smile and the only thing she's doing is staring at the floor.

"Do you really think so?"

"Yes, you deserve something. You need to be happy too, Kim Yeri." She never thought she deserved to be happy.

"I'll call you when the photoshoot is done." She's running away from the conversation like usual.

"I know Jeon Jungkook has been spending night with you."

That's not true, if she means spending night is him appear on her dream then it is true, but the real Jungkook only stayed with her for a night, few weeks ago.

"Are you spying on me?"

"He left his jacket on your apartment, i saw it this morning, it has his ID on it. Listen Yeri-ya..."

"It's none of your business."

"You don't need to drag someone else.."

Yeri is becoming furious now, what does that even means. She give Irene a mocking laugh because she’s really gone too far while acting like she knows everything.

"You're talking like i'm such a broken soul who's trying to ruin others. I am not dragging anyone. And my business with him has nothing to do with you."

And looks like Irene is also bothered by what she said.

"I'm running a company here. What you have with him is matter..You need to realized that. Behave and be considerate."

Yeri ended up upset and annoyed with this conversation. She left out the room without saying goodbye.

 

 

***


"Noona, Bona forget your costume..."

Her mood is already ruined, she's still under so much stress, lack of sleep, she has problems with Jungkook and stuffs, she was dead in her dream, and now her manager could not work properly. This so tiresome.

"Do you know how to work or not?" And she ended up lashing out to her poor manager.

"I'm sorry..i was.."

"You have 10 minutes to pick it up while i'm waiting. Go."

She talks with low voice while covering her face, and Bona is running from the building very quick. She feels bad but life is not easy for her these days.


"Good Job, Kim Yeri-ssi."

And her schedule finished at 9 PM. It's exhausting day. Bona cried twice because of what she said to her. Maybe, Irene was right, she's just no more than a broken soul who's dragging other people into a misery. Like a black hole.

"Unnie, Jay..and I will be leaving then."

Bona is here, she's talking to her with shaking voice and well..she sounds like a broken machine. Yeri told both of her manager to come home first because she want to drive alone.

"Alright then."

"Good night."

"Wait.." She hold Bona's hand and told her to sit in a chair in front of her before she left.

"I'm really sorry for today." She knows she's being overboard on treating her today, and apology is a must.

"This is your first time for being like this, unnie what's wrong?"

"I was.."

"It's been months since you looked stressed and tired. Is there anything we could help?"

Of course, since that nightmare and the whole thing about being hunted and killed by a monster who appeared as a real life human.

"I'm always behaving like this, what are you talking about? I know people hates me and called me trash because i treat you bad."

"No, it's not..you're just different for the past few months."

Yeri is not responding anything but feeling even more sorry to everyone. Looks like the problem with Jungkook really need to get solved, because the one who's suffering is not only her but also people around her. She can not act like everything is normal while getting slaughtered all night in a weird nightmare. She's dying to know the answer, she wants an explanation. This need to stop.

"I do have problem, and i'm still looking for the way out. Don't worry, i just need you and Jay to have more patience on facing me, it'll probably get worse for time to time."

"I hope you're fine, unnie."

Yeri give Bona a little pat on her shoulder while giving her a smile. She's not fine, but there's nothing she can do about it.

 





"You also have a dinner with Mr. Yoon from the pharmacy company. It'll last till late night."

Jungkook is listening to Lea's explanation about his schedule tonight. It's been three weeks since the last time he saw Yeri, the nightmare is still there, it happened for more than 5 times for the past few weeks. He's tired and bothered by it. He just want everything to stopped. And looks like Yeri is busy with her own thing so she doesn't even have time to find him and looking for answer together or maybe shej ust scared of him and decide to stop every contact between them.

"I already printed the new company ID for you, Sir." And she's not even giving back his jacket that he left on her place.

"I left my ID and my jacket somewhere, go get it back for me."

"Where did you leave it, sir?"

Lea can see a slight doubt from Jungkook before he answers her question.

"Kim Yeri's place."

"Excuse me?"

This is ridiculous, why would her boss asking her to visit his girlfriend for a jacket.

"You know the place, right?"

"But Sir.."

"I'm late to the dinner, see you later."

She hates this job desk. Why would Jungkook send her to Yeri for such a random thing..why would she involve on their relationship like this.

But again what choice does she have..so here she is, arrived at the huge and expensive apartment building where Yeri live. She came here with a bus, because Jungkook bring his car and she doesn't feels good to use the company car for such personal work like this.

"Lea-ssi?"

And turns out she's lucky, Yeri is coming to her after out from her car. Looks like she just back from somewhere.

"Oh. Miss Kim Yeri."

"Are you looking for me?" It's surprising enough to see her but she’s also great at guessing things.

"Yes. My boss send me..he asked me to get his jacket."

And the mention of Jungkook is bothering Yeri for sure, Lea can see it, her expression is not as bright as before. They're probably in the middle of fight or something.

"A jacket?"

"Yes."

Yeri is begin to enter the building so Lea is chasing her and following her walk.

"He needs the company ID."

Lea decide to start making up story so she can get what she wants. And Yeri stopped from her walk, it's worked.

"Ah..that one." She remembers because Irene is talking about this too earlier today.

"Can i get it?'

"Of course, come on."

 

***


"Do you want to drink something ?"

Yeri's apartment is luxurious from the inside. Just like how she imagined, the famous celebrity life, all the money, fame, everything looks so perfect. Yeri's life. She even has Jungkook as her boyfriend.

"No, thank you."

"It's ok." Yeri offers him one box of juice from her fridge, and she takes it.

"Your house is pretty."

Lea takes a sit on one of the couch while watching Yeri gone from her sight after entering her room.

"Thank you." She can still heard her voice from behind the door.

"This one, right?"

And she's back to her after changing her clothes to a pretty pajamas and Jungkook's jacket on her hands.

"That's right."

"One of my assistant is cleaning it up and it ended up mixed with my laundry, they took of the company ID first, so it's not broken or anything."

How could Yeri forget about this thing and let Irene find it. Stupid.

"No, it's ok." She watch Lea put the jacket to a paper bag after fold it very carefully. Fascinating.

"How long have you been working with Jungkook?"

"Almost one year."

Lea think as a secretary, this type of interrogation is expected, coming from her boss's girlfriend, meanwhile in fact Yeri is just curious about her, since she looks really good at doing her work.

"Is it hard?"

"Not really."

Yeri can sense that Lea is slightly unfriendly with her answer, she probably disliking her because of something. Maybe she knows about her bad reputation and some of her y character.

"I'm not making things hard for you, right?"

So she decide to ask her about it. She knows Jungkook has been giving an extra job to Lea regarding her, since the beginning of their encounter when Yeri working as a model for their CF, he also told Lea to keep an eye of her so she ended up know where she lives.

"No."

"It's ok, you don't need to lie."

"It's not me, but i think Mr. Jeon is having a hard time since his encounter with you."

Lea doesn't means to say it to Yeri, but she’s the one who forced her to do this.

"What?"

And Yeri looks totally offended with what she said.

"I'm sorry. It's just…"

"Did he told you that he's having a hard time because of me? Your boss?"

"No, he didn't. It's just my own opinion."

"Why would you think like that, Lea-ssi?"

Yeri can see Lea is quite surprise when she talks while raising her voice.

"I don’t know, but he's just different after he met you."

What Lea said is beyond offending, this is a wrong judgment.

"That's not a good thing to say, and you should have a backing up theory before accused me like that."

"I spent my day with him for hours, all day, Kim Yeri-ssi. I can detect a slight change from him..and i just know it was you.."

And with what she said and the way she take a stand for her boss, her expression, it's not hard for Yeri to learn that Jungkook for Lea is not just a boss. She see him as something more than that, someone worth her care and her attentions. She looks genuinely worried for him..and she feels a little bit jealous to her, because she can still have the will to do that for someone else.

She also can not fight Lea with anything, because honestly she is not wrong, she already saw Jungkook who's breaking down and being confused about what happened between them, scared, tired, and hopeless. She knows things also not good for him.

"I'm really sorry. If I offend you..”

Lea is back to her calm self after she realized Yeri is slightly not happy with this conversation.

"No, it's ok. What you said is not wrong. Me and Jungkook is in the middle of ruining each other life right now. You're right.."

Yeri talks while laughing, it was a joke, to makes Lea feels at ease.

"She care for you, Yeri-ssi. He's not ruining your life."

And her laugh stopped because Lea talk to her very seriously. Her eyes is soft and a little bit sad.

"When you were collapsed in our office..Mr. Jeon is the one who takes care of you and when he came here to see you, he was sick at that time..he told me he needs to see you because he want to make sure you're fine..and.."

"Lea. I'm really sorry for ruining this for you..but people like me and Jungkook is not used with being nice to others. We don't care about people. He did what he did because he feels wronged to me and want to spare himself from guilts. He doesn't actually care for me.."

"What do you mean?"

Yeri think people like Lea and Bona is just unlucky to have her and Jungkook in their life. They're such an innocent, naive and kind people who always find a good trait from someone, meanwhile she and Jungkook is a black hole, a broken soul. Jungkook only care about seeking power and fortunes, meanwhile Yeri is having no purpose in life. They already ruined and can't be fixed.

"It's..you don’t need to worry about him. He's fine, you should take care of him just like how you’re doing right now."

"Are you ok with that?"

"Me? i'm busy enough with my own life."

Yeri never thinking far when she talk like that with Lea, she just said it because that's the truth. She know what kind of person Jungkook is from a few conversation she had with him. He is not so different from her, they're not the nicest person on earth.

 




"Good morning, Sir." Jungkook was greeted by Lea, when he and Jimin enter their office. She doesn't looks good.

"What's wrong?"

"Yeri-ssi is here, he's waiting for you." Both of them looks surprised, Jungkook especially.

"Where is she right now?"

"5th floor, your room. She was persistent so i let her in."

Lea is already making prediction that Jungkook will abandoned everything and run to her just like what she saw before this, but looks like she's wrong about that.

"Good. As long as she's not bothering me at my office."

Maybe what Yeri said was right, Jungkook doesn't actually care for her or for anyone in general.

"I'll be doing a presentation through a video conference with Mr. Yoon's branch comapany in China."

"I understand, I'll prepare for it."

Jungkook is walking to his office and Jimin is stopping him by holding his shoulder.

"Aren't you going to meet her?"

"I have presentation in 30 minutes. I don't have time."

"Then you should let her know about it first"

He is ignoring Jimin's remarks and already busy with his notebook and few paper on his desk.

"Should i go to her instead of you?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because i need you here, if we made this deal, we can gain so much credit. come on hyung."

"Right. what should i expect from you, Jeon Jungkook."

Jimin is already lost his will to argue with him. 8 years ago when they started this company, he already know that Jungkook will become such a great enterpreneur on this field. He just graduated with visual communication desain degree with the highest score ever recorded for the past 5 years in his uni with full scholarship. He's really great at everything about art.
But one quality that really makes him choose Jungkook to become his partner is because he's always working hard and greedy for the best result. He’s already being friend with him when he was still a college student, and he always talked about being successful.

"I just want to have control over my own life and other people's life. Like i could make someone suffering without even lift my finger on them, i could make them hurt without land my hands on them. Things like that."

Jungkook told him that when he was drunk, he really sounds like a total pshyco back then. He thought that he's not a good person. But after he learned about his life and what was happened before he met him, he can understand why Jungkook's mind being corrupted in such a way.

He always try to makes Jungkook change or at least, making him a better person, he care for him like his own brother, teach him things, and told him about an ordinary life where people could be happy, and the 29 years old Jungkook is the result of his work. He's already better from his younger self but still...difficult.

 

***


Yeri is anxious, she's been waiting for more than 3 hours in Jungkook's room. She doesn't want to come downstairs because she know everyone will be there. She purposefully coming here at early morning to avoiding the employees, so showing her face to them at busy hour like this is definitely not something she wants to do. She’s already tired to explain things to Iren and people on her agency about Jungkook and her relationship with him, letting these people wondering about it will only make everything worse. She'll just wait until lunch time before coming back home.

Yeri is in the middle of using her phone, reading her magazine interview which just released this morning when she heard a phone ringing.

"Why would he needs an office phone on his room?"

She ignores it, because well..she's just an outsider what if the phone has soemthing to do with his work. She keeps ignore the phone call for third time already, and it's getting annoying so she decide to pick it up.

"Hello, Mr. Jeon Jungkook's office here."

She's playing as an officeworker for a short movie before, so she know how to pick up a formal phone call in a company and decide to do that.

"If you know you're in my office then what are you doing over there?"

She's regretting what she said immediately, it's Jungkook.

"I've been here for 3 hours. Let's talk."

"I can't right now."

"Just for a minute, come on."

She needs to do this. She just want everything to end and she needs help from him.

"Then come downstairs, i can't just go there, abandon my works because a model asking me to do that."

"I'm not just a model, i am your victim."

She knows both of them were joking until Yeri bring the victim talk to him. Jungkook is not responding anything to it. And it makes her feels bad for saying that.

"Alright. I'll go."

So she said yes to his request because she feels sorry, joking about their problems is not a good behaviour. And Jungkook cut the phone call just like that.

It does takes her sometimes to eventually make decision to go to Jungkook. And when she reach the third floor, she already want to go back. Everyone is right in the centre of the room. They're focusing their eyes to a huge monitor in the middle, some of them is carrying a book and writing down things.

It's impossible for her to enter without getting noticed, and she's right. Everyone's concentration are totally distracted by the sound of her step. She's wearing her high heels and it definitely made a noise. She give everyone a bow while covering her face with her long hair. She can spot Lea is coming to her when she already in front of Jungkook's office.

"You can't come in." she grab her hands and telling her to stay away from the door.

"Why?" And it's honestly annoying.

"Mr. Jeon is in the middle of giving a presentation through a conference video call."

Lea's pointing her hand to the monitor and Yeri is also looking at it now.

There he is, Jungkook, in his suit, looking bright and professional talking about some concept for new advertsiment.

"Why are you guys watching him?"

"It's part of our training. He's really good at this, we usually send our senior creative team to do presentation for clients, Mr. Jeon only doing it for a huge deal, like right now. So we really want to learn from him.."

"Why? He's just looking down on you for taking an important project as his work but give the less important to others.."

Lea looks annoyed and Yeri stopped talking to her right away because trash talking Jungkook in front of her face is not a good thing to do.

"Can i just come in ? i swear i won't be a bother."

Yeri feels really uncomfortable when half of these employees are staring at her, judging her from head to toe, while the rest is focusing to Jungkook on the monitor and sometimes takes a glance at her too.

"The presentation started at 8.30, Mr. Jeon already had his break few minutes ago, he'll be done soon."

So he called her on a break. makes sense.

"I'm distracting these people, Jungkook will get mad if he knows about it, right?"

She's trying to manipulate Lea with her loyalty to Jungkook, She knows it better than anyone that this presentation is important for everyone to watch without distraction.

"Fine. but please be quiet."

"I will. I promise." Lea is opening the door for her and Yeri slowly enter the room.

Her eyes met with Jungkook immediately, she waves her hand to him to makes things less awkward.

"He is distracted, completely. Just like us"

Someone from the crowd said that with eyes still on the monitor. And Lea who’s watching Jungkook from the screen is agree with him.

 


***


"Hi!"

Yeri feels a little bit surprised when there's another person inside the office beside Jungkook. He greets her with a charming eye smile and offers his hand to her.

"Hello." she takes his hand and giving him a smile.

"I work with Jungkook." He keeps talking to her even after Yeri let his hands go.

"Ah..me too."

"Really?" Yeri feels so stupid after saying that.

"I'm working on something with him too."

It's true, they're in the middle of working about their nightmare, looking an answer and explanation . It's a work for her.

"Not a girlfriend?"

"I'm not a girlfriend." This guy is looking for too  much information and it's honestly bothers her.

Jungkook’s presentation ended with around of applause from his employees outside and from a man next to her, it feels weird to be left out, so she's doing the same thing.

"He's good, right?" Jimin talks to her while smiling and Yeri shakes her head.

"I don’t know about that."

She can see Jungkook is coming closer to her after he's done. He doesn't looks really happy after seeing her.

"It's Jimin hyung.."

"You have a hyung?"

"No, just a business partner."

The guy named Jimin looks hurt with the way Jungkook introduced him as a business partner.

"I'm a friend not a brother." and he explained himself to her.

Jungkook only met Yeri for a few times. But after those nightmares, after his night only divided between Yeri and no Yeri, he feels like he already know her for such a long time. He probably had met her for more than fifty times on his dream. Of course the dream is not fun and terrifying, but it's actually enough to makes him comfortable around her, especially when he doesn't need to be good and faking his smile in front of her like how he do it in front of his clients all the time. She know he's not a good person and Jungkook also know Yeri is not.

"Can i talk to you?"

"My lunch time is at 12PM."

"Come on, you're the boss, no one will bat an eye.."

"Yeri-ssi, Jungkook is disliked by 80% of his employees, people will protesting and mocking him for doing that."

Yeri turn her face to Jimin when he begin to explain the situation, ridiculous. Irene is in and out as much as she wants because she is the boss, but why Jungkook..

"I already told you to stop chasing fortune and treat people around you good, so they'll.."

"It's weird to heard something like that coming from people like you."

And she closed immediately with that one sentence from Jungkook. Both of them are bad, she's not supposed to tell him how to act when she can barely treat Bona and Jay good.

"You can talk here, i'll be working outside till you done." Jimin is good at reading situation and tension between them, she likes this guy.

"Really?"

"Yeah, so Jungkook could talk to you while he works, no time wasted."

"Thank you."

***


"I returned your jacket." Yeri takes a sit in front of Jungkook, as he's back to his desk. Jimin is already gone from the room.

"How you holding up?"   His eyes is still focus to the computer, but his question is enough to makes her taken aback. Unexpected.

"5 times in three weeks is good."

"It's bad for me."

Yeri only responding what he said with a smile, because what can she do for him. It's not like she appeare on his dream because she wanted to.

"Did Lea talk to you about me?"

"No. why?"

"I think i said something weird to her."

"What is it?"

At this point Jungkook is expected to slowly take interest to what she said, but he's not, at all.

"She noticed that you're having a hard time dealing with our problems, and told me to stop bothers you, so i said that she doesn't need to say that because you’re kinda deserved it.."

There's a laugh coming from him, and now he stopped with his work. He's staring at her.

"Really? everytime i wakes up, I feel like a trash and i always hate my self for being portrayed as a monster in our nightmare, For being haunted by guilty feelings.. and according to you i deserved it?"

"I don’t know, maybe you do or maybe you don't."

"I don't. Kim Yeri-ssi"

"Are you sure? because when i keep thinking about this, at some point i came to a conclusion that this is a punishment for me, a fair one on top of that."

Judging from his expression, Yeri knows that Jungkook has this thoughts too before.

"I just came here to ask for your help, we need to stop this. Because not only us is suffering but others too, my managers, Lea, my boss, your hyung, everyone is worried."

"What do you want from me?"

"Teamwork. I need you for teamwork. I want this to stop, and i want an explanation too."

Of course, Jungkook want the same thing. But he knows Yeri is lack of planning for this.

"How old are you?"

Yeri is quite surprised with Jungkook's question, she thought he's joking , but he actually looks serious.


"Me? If you learned about me and even told your secretary to stalk me, you should know about it by now.

Jungkook looks unhappy with her answer.

"I never told Lea to stalk you, she's just being too dedicated and ended up doing it."

"Are you sure you don't know my age?"

"27 in your profile, yes. But is that real?"

"Of course it is. Why would i lie about something like that?"

"Celebrity usually doing it though, faking everything, making an illusion for others to get a job."

He is not wrong. So Yeri is doing nothing but let out a heavy sigh while start using her phone.

"You're 29 in your profile? is that true? you're older than me then." She's looking for Jungkook's name and profil on internet and it's actuallly showed up.

Jungkook is back to ignore what she said and focusing his attentions to his work again. Yeri thought he is same age with her because he's been talking informally to her and doesn't get mad when she's doing the same thing to him.

"Then it's useless for me to look for you in my yearbook then."

"Exactly."

"And why didn't you tell me?"

"Just like i said, i thought you're faking your age in your profile .."

He's talking while laughing and back to Yeri, mocking her with his annoying gaze.

"I thought you're smart."

And with that she is losing her patience. Why would Jungkook insult her like this.


"You're so annoying."

"I am. Everyone hates me because of that."

Yeri is gets up from her sit, and takes her bag from Jungkook's desk. She's not a nice person either but he is worse than her.

"I have a plan.. here’s the thing I'm usually done with my work at 8 everyday, so you can come here for working on this with me."

Well, that's actually good. Put an end into this really quick is her goal.

"I'll take this then." She grab one namecard from Jungkook's desk and put it to her bag.

"Why do you need that?"

"Then, how could i reach you? are you expecting me to call your office everytime i need to talk to you? or do you want me to get Lea's number instead so she can take my messages for you.."

"Fine, take it. I was just asking. Don't bothers me when i'm working."

"I won't. I don't have that much spare time either."

She's already put her hands on Jungkook's door ready to leave the room, when he's calling her again.

" One more thing. Stop coming here with your high heels, and that kind of clothes. It's an office not a runway. Everyone is distracted by your existence."

"I don't work here, why would i listen to you.." As if she'll respect him and fulfilled what he wants just because he's willing to help her with this.

***

Yeri is actually understand with what Jungkook means, because now when she's just out from his office. Everyone is looking at her.

In a place full with people who's busy with their work, wearing formal clothes, in a quiet surrounding, Yeri is wearing her noisy high heels, a crop top and skinny jeans, not to mention her long brown hair and her makeup. She's attracting attentions, indeed. But she never has intention to distract them, it's just her job, she's not doing it on purpose.

"Look at her, treating this place as her playground..she’s too loud with her step, the way she walks.." She can heard one girl, next to Lea's desk is talking to her friends about her.

"She's Mr. Jeon's girlfriend. She has the privilege."

Yeri is so sensitive after losing sleep for months, and hearing this just makes her even more stressed. They're building a narrative with their judgment about her. Kids these days are such a pain in the .

"Do you think she can heard us?" Lea is glaring at Minchae when she still keeps talking even after Yeri is on her way to them.

"Stop it!" Yeri’s eyes is now stop to Lea, who's trying to makes her friends shut up.

Lea is nervous because she knows Yeri heard everything that just said about her from Minchae and Jaekyung. She even more nervous when Yeri give her a smile and standing closer to her desk.

“For you.”

Yeri takes off her high heels and put it on Jaekyung’s desk, on top of a few sketch that she’s been working on since this morning. Everyone is surprised, people who is far from them is only staring and guessing what’s going on, while Lea who’s seeing it like this really feels the chills. Kim Yeri is crazy.

“What are you doing?” Jaekyung take her sketch and cleaning it up quick, while receiving helps from Minchae.

“This is my favorite shoes, and i’ll probably wearing this everytime I came here, and since you bothered by it sounds, you can take care of it for me. I’m doing a charity right now.”

Yeri is really angry, Lea can easily see it from her eyes and the tone of her talk. She’s even becoming more pretty when she’s angry. Her eyes, her expression, not a surprise if Jaekyung is intimidated, she takes a few steps back from her.

“I ..don’t want it.”

“It’s Christian Louboutin.”

And she left after that, leaving Jaekyung who totally embarassed and panicked because her work is ruined by dirts from Yeri’s shoes. The worst part is Yeri actually put her shoes with a pressure and it makes one Jaekyung’s sketch tearing apart.

"Is she crazy?" Lea is glaring at Minchae when she still keeps talking even after Yeri is gone. Out from their office, bare footed.

"I don't care, I hate her. Be honest with me, Lea.. do you think Kim Yeri is a nice person?""  Jaekyung is definitely a hater by now.

Lea can not answer the question, she want to say yes to stop their friends trash talking about her, but the fact is for her, Yeri is also not a good person. What she said about Jungkook their relationship, about ruining his life, and how she doesn't care about him.

"I don’t know." So she ended up answering the question with short sentence.

"Jeon Jungkook is not nice either, but i actually think he kinda deserved better."

"He does."

Lea can't believe that she's agreeing with opinions from these toxic girls. She stopped talking because she feels bad for acting like this.