vier

Heimwee ( /ˈɦɛi̯mʋeː/ )

 

 

"I'm sorry, i was..buying some food at the store over there."

Yeri gets in the car as soon as Irene showed up in front of her. She's not saying anything to her, and start to closing her eyes. Jungkook's question is still linger on her minds. "Does she know him?"
The answer is no, as long as she remembers he's just another people who use her service, she works for him and that's it. She never heard his name before, she never saw him before, she doesn't know anything about him.

"Unnie, can i take a day off for two days?" Irene is quite surprised when Yeri suddenly open her eyes and talk to her.

"Why?"

"I want to come home, there's something i need to check."

"Alright, i'll inform everyone.”


Yeri doesn't like coming home, avoiding her family is the main reason for her to choose this path of life, but again, there must be something between her and Jungkook. She needs to find out. And looking back at her past will probably helps her.

The next morning, everything is good for her. She doesn't have any nightmare like usual, she began to think maybe instead of avoiding Jungkook, she just need to meet him in real life so the nightmare will stop. Such a stupid thoughts because how could she met him, she's still so scared of him. Things like this happened with a reason, there must be an explanation aboutt why he's the one who's appearing in her dream instead of others.

In no times, Yeri is already hit the road, she feels nervous to actually coming home again, everything about her family is not good. She hates everything.

"Welcome home, Miss."

Yeri is finally arrived and few peoples is welcoming here. They’re already working for Yeri and her family for years, they basically taking care of her when she was a kid because her parents are busy.

She always feels uncomfortable to be here, to be home, this is a place where every bitter memories on her minds created. Everything is still the same, the wall, the painting, the floor, none of it changed.

"We're so glad you came."

Nana, a young girl who she knows as her mom's secretary is givng her a cup of tea.Yeri replying what she said with a smile, she’s sugar coating her words too much,  because honestly..why would anyone be glad if the only thing she ever did in this house is ruining its peace.

"We already prepared your room. I'll be in my office if you need me."

Nana is bowing her head to Yeri before she left.  Her room is upstairs, so it does takes quite a long time to get there because her parents is rich and her house is huge. She's stopped in front of a family picture. She can't believe someone still have the audacity to hang this on the wall.

It was taken when she was 11 years old. A long time ago, surely things has changed and this picture already lost its meaning.

"I'm looking at it when i miss my childrens." Yeri knows that voice, very familiar. She refused to see the one who talks, but someone is holding her arms.

"Just let me see your face for awhile." She let out a sarcastic laugh while giving her mother a light bow.

“I’m famous. You can see my face everywhere." She's walking away from her quickly while saying that.

 




"Were you going somewhere last night?" Jungkook lift his face to Jimin when he arrived at their office.

"You're late. Hyung" He really is bothered by him who keeps showing up in the building late. He is the boss, yes. But this type of behaviour is annoying.

"Answer my question."

"I was attending that party, the one held by our client."

"And after that?"

Jimin is a little bit surprised when Jungkook gets up from his sit and come to him, looking unamused. There's something on his eyes that makes him feels a little bit intimidated despite being older than him.

"So many questions, you know i hate it, right?"

Jimin is pushing him away and showing him his phone instead.

"Everyone is talking about this."

Jungkook change his focus from Jimin to his phone, It’s like some kind of post in social media, with a picture of him and Yeri from last night dinner. Well..not really a dinner, but it looks like it judging from the picture.

"Who is everyone?"

He takes the phone and start reading what is written on it, “Kim yeri's boyfriend is handsome, but looks like he's not a celebrity.” That's the most common thing as a comment on that post.

"Everyone as in, your employees, and her fans, and I don’t know, media..internet, Yeri is popular you know."

"Can we make something out of this?" Jimin is rolling his eyes to Jungkook when he's talking in a calm tone and act like this is not a big deal.

"What do you mean?"

"Can we get benefit from this? you told me she's popular."

"Really?"

"What?  I don’t care about anything else, but can we get free promo for our company through her?"

Crazy. Jeon Jungkook is crazy.

"It's a scandal kid. Nothing good will came out from this especially for your girlfriend."

"I have a girlfriend?"

"Then who is she for you?"

Difficult question, Jungkook is still looking for an answer regarding this too.

"Nothing. She's nothing for me."

"I don't believe you."

Well.. Jimin actually believe him. For the past few years he knows Jungkook. Woman is never on his priority, the only goal he has is to be successful, being rich, and powerful. Love, relationship, or even girls for fun is never part of his life. So it does feels weird if a random pretty woman suddenly come to his life like this.

"Why is it a scandal? it's not like i'm famous and the only thing i did was buy her coffee."

Jungkook is back to his desk and start to working on something. Why would he needs to care over trivia things like this when he can do so much more productive thing.

"And what about your employees who doesn't want to shut up about this?"

Jimin is taking his attention again and from his eyes he already know what he's going to say.

"No, we can't fired them, because when i said everyone, it's literally every single person on this building. Then who's going to work for you?"

"Do whatever you want." And he left him, out from his office, looking annoyed.


 

***


"I knew it. They're dating for sure." Lea is honestly tired listening to what her co worker saying about Yeri and Jungkook since this morning.

"Do you know anything about this?" Someone is hitting her shoulder lightly from behind her chair. And she's shaking her head.

"No, i don't. That picture doesn't really show that they're dating anyway.."

Mr. Kim who's standing next to her is laughing after hearing it.

"I'm the one who helps him collecting all things about Kim Yeri, and that was 3 months ago. It's enough time for them.."

"He is not. Can you guys please stop making assumptions?!"

"Lea, this is good for us if Jeon Jungkook is dating someone, his life will becoming busier and happier, so he won't be too hard on us."

Everyone seems agreeing with what Mr. Kim said and nodding their head in unison. Why she feels so disappointed about this matter unlike anyone else.

"Lea!"

Everyone is quickly walking away from her desk when they find Jungkook is out from his office and calling for her name.

"Yes."

"Tell everyone and send a reminder email to them that i'm paying them to work and not to talk."

She can see it really well, Jungkook is totally disliking the situation where everyone talking behind his back and discussing his relationship with Yeri at work,  he said that words to her in a very loud voice in purpose so everyone can heard him. He's scary at times like this.

"Al..right, sir."

And that's it, he’s gone from her sight after he said that.

She's not saying anything because she knows everyone is already aware about what Jungkook wants.

"Kim Yeri deserved better."

She give a glare to Mr. Kim who's talking after Jungkook gone. She doesn't agree with him, Yeri is not that nice either.


 




"What is going on?"  Yeri is not answering her father question, when they finally meet for dinner time.

"He's talking to you, Yeri-ya." And now it's her mom who's talking to her.

She hates this so much.

"Nothing."  She ended up answering the question with one word.

"Aren't you tired from acting like this to us? It's been years." She can heard a heavy sigh from her father when he said that. She knows exactly what he means.

"Is there any reason for me to get tired?"

"We're sorry." Her mom is trying to hold her hand but she's avoiding it.

"You did nothing wrong to me." She's talking with a chuckles to them but also tears on her eyes.

"We know our mistake." Yeri is really disliking this, so she gets up from her sit and abandoned her dinner.

"Then you should keep saying sorry to a dead person until he forgives you. It's no use to ask it from me."

She's dashing out to her room after talking in such a rude way to her parents, while crying too. It's always hard, for acting like this and feeling like this. It is never easy for her.

"What are you looking for, Miss?"

Yeri is inside her dad's office while roaming around, accompanied by Nana, she's kind enough to help her at late night like this.

"A person."

"Who?"

She turn her face to Nana and give her a smile before showing something to her from her phone.

"This man. Do you know him?"

Turns out it's easy to search for Jungkook’s picture on the internet. He's excellent at his job, so people also pay attentions to him. Nana looks so serious while looking at his picture, but looks like she has no idea about him at all.

"I don't think so."

Well..she kinda expecting nothing from her so this is not surprising.

"Ok then, i need your help to bring my yearbook from elementary, middle, and high school and bring it to my room, right now. Nana."

"I understand."

Yeri is stopping by at the backyard and swimming pool before she's back to her room. This place…

Long before Jungkook showed up as her nightmare, this place is the only place that will appear on her dream as one. She hates this place so much but she never want it to disappears.


 

***

 

"We'll get rid the pool next week."

She was 13 years old when her parents come to her room one day and told her about their plan to abolished this backyard and its pool. She remember, even at the age of 13 she already act rude to her parents.

"No, don't. You just get rid of it to run away from your mistake."

That's what she said to both of her parents. She against the idea of making this place gone.

"Yeri, it's not like that."

"Don't ever touch that pool, or i'll stop treating you as my parents. I want it to be there so you can always reminded to why our life became like this.."

And that's why she still came here from time to time instead of running away from her parents. To make sure that this place is still here, just like how it used to be.

She finally stopped with her throwback when she find Irene is calling her.

"Oh Unnie?" her voice is shaking, and she noticed it.

"What is it? are you crying?"

"No..it's just..how is it?"

She remember the troubles from this morning and it’s a good chance to avoiding answer Irene’s question.

"We take care of it already. But if i'm being honest with you, Jeon Jungkook is far from a bad choice. His reputation on the industry is great."

What she said is beyond annoying, it's enough to makes her feels angry.

"He is not my boyfriend, i already told you for hundred times."

"I know. It's just..you looks good together."

"No, we're not."

Jungkook in Irene or other people eyes is probably a real life perfect man. He's young, handsome, rich, good reputation and dependable but for Yeri, Jungkook is not more than a monster, her worst nightmare and her fears.

"Alright, I just call to let you know that we worked hard till very late for this matter."

"Thanks, unnie. I'll treat everyone lunch tomorrow."

"Ok, bye."

She's back to her room after staying at the backyard for awhile. The yearbook is already at her desk. She's going to look at it tomorrow.





"Please let me live !"

Yeri is hiding behind a huge tree, but Jungkook can heard her voice really well. He keeps coming closer to her, his right hand is holding a piece of sharp glass, and his other hand is holding a rope. With a quick movement he can easily grab her hands and use the rope to choke her. He keeps doing it even though he can heard her scream, he just won't stop. Not until she finally stopped moving that he finally decide to let her go.

"Why..did i do wrong to..you?"

She's asking him another question while dragging her entire body away from him.

 

***
 


"Jungkook-ah! Jungkook-ah!" Jungkook is finally feels relieved when he's back to reality. Jimin is shaking his shoulder for a few times. He looks worried.

"You're sweating and shaking so much. You should sleep in your room instead of here."

"Hyung..i..can you get me a glass of water?"

Jungkook understand something is definitely not right about him. He feels suffocated and cold.

"Are you ok?"

Jimin is back to him with a bottle of mineral water while patting his back slowly. This is his first time to finally see Jungkook in this condition again, he thought everything is already better for him, but looks like it only get worse.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He's carefully asking him.

"No."

Jungkook is taking his jacket and walking out from the room, while tossing the empty water bottle to a trash can near the door. This is really makes him angry. What is happening..

He reach his room and look at his watch, 1.30 AM. Jimin is working till really late for some huge project, he is also doing the same thing but ended up fell asleep, and there's the nightmare. Yeri with the most miserable condition right in front of his eyes. He's trying to kill her with his own hand, and he's not even listening to her when she's crying for help. Why would he do that to her, to someone he doesn't know, to a random person?

"It's just a bad dream. A bad dream."

Jungkook is trying to hypnotize himself and caressing his own chest. His heart is beating really fast, his stomach is in pain. Everything felt so real, it feels like he’s still holding Yeri on his hand.

"A bad dream.."


 





"Come for visit again, Miss. We'll be waiting for you." Yeri is holding one huge bag, contained her yearbooks from Nana last night, while waving her hands to everyone who sending her off.

"Good morning."

"Hi!" Yeri is greeting her replacement driver with a little smile. And looks like he recognized her.

"Are you Kim Yeri-ssi?"

"Ah..Yes."

"I'm a fan."

"Thank you very much." She give him a bow before giving him a small paper.

"This is the address."

Yeri decided to call a replacement driver because she's not sure if she could drive alone in this condition. She has no sleep at all, last night. The nightmare is here again, even worse than usual. Jungkook was so close with her on her dream. And with that she realized, even if he's avoiding Jungkook in real life, he’s still won't leave her alone in her dream.
So it's better to find an explanation and a way out from this, because she's already tired of it.

"Kim Yeri-ssi, we're here."

Yeri is thankful to her driver because he let her sleep in peace on their way.

"Oh..thank you."

She wakes up and fixing her hair and her make up quickly before paying him and taking her car keys back.

"Have a nice day."

She finally out from the car when her driver is gone. She’s staring at a five floor futuristic building in front of her, she has no other choice, maybe she'll find an answer this way.

"Welcome." Yeri is wearing her sunglasses and a snapback. She feels like hiding is a great choice after yesterday mess.

"Is Mr. Jeon Jungkook working here?"

"Do you already have an appointment, miss?"

The front office girl is so nice to her, she keeps smiling and it makes her feels bad to act like a criminal. So she decide to taking off her hat and her glasses which turns out to be a wrong choice.

"Kim Yeri? Oh my..I.."

She lets out an awkward laugh when she became super shock with her existence.

"I'll ask Mr.Jeon's secretary if he's available or not.."

"What about the appointment?"

"Personal appointment is also count. Don't worry."

She talks to her while laughing and it's honestly makes her feels uncomfortable. She is teasing her.

 

***

"What are you talking about right now?" Lea is in shock literally, when she heard that Kim Yeri is here looking for her boss.

"Yes, she's here waiting. I told her that personal appointment is also work."

"You know the rule. Mr. Jeon is not accepting a sudden visit except from certain clients."

"Can you try asking him first about it, Lea? "

"Who is it?"

Lea is almost end the phone call when Jungkook is suddenly approaching her.

"Hmm..you have a visitor, she came without any appointment." He is tilting his head to her, confused.

"You know the rule, I am not meeting people that way.." Lea is smiling hearing what he said.

"I understand, sir."

But everything is ruined when two of their youngest employee is entering the office with such a bright smile. They have Jungkook’s attentions now.

"Is that really her? Kim Yeri is coming to our office?"

"Who is the visitor?" And now he is back to her, asking her a question.

"Kim Yeri-ssi, sir.." She's answer the question quickly.

"Send her in." And now she can't do anything about it.


Meeting Yeri after last night dream is probably not a best choice right now. Everything felt so real. And he's far from a good condition after what happened. But he still want to find an answer. Jungkook is standing right in front of the door when he heard a knock. Lea's, he already memorized the way she's doing it.

"Come in."

He find Yeri is walking behind Lea, nothing looks different from her since the last time they met. She still looks scared and uncomfortable, it's even worse today. She also looks so tired and exhausted.

"You can go."

Jungkook told Lea to leave them alone and she nods her head to him. He can see that Yeri is slightly holding Lea's arms as she left.

"She's my secretary. Her desk is right in the front of this room. She can heard you."

There's an awkward silence between them now, so Jungkook told Yeri to take a sit, and she's following his instruction.

"Do you want to drink something?"

He's trying so hard to treat her as normal as possible even when it's hard. Yeri shake her head.

"Why are you doing this to me?" She's back to him with a question, her voice is shaking. And he honestly has no answer for her.

"I asked you last night. Why did i do wrong? Why did i do to deserve all of this?"

That dream. So she really had the same dream like him too.

"It's not real." He knows what he said is a little bit forced, he just said it as an empty word to makes Yeri feels better when in fact he also as confused as her.

"Then is it ok as long as it's not real?"

"I never said it's ok. How could i'm trying to kill a person is an ok thing?"

Yeri blink her eyes when Jungkook talks to her with a higher tone from before. He looks frustrated too.
And it's honestly makes her feels better when she realized she's not the only one who's having a hard time dealing with this.

"What is wrong with us?"

She already loss at words and that's the only thing left on her brain. She lift her face to Jungkook slowly, and she knows he has no answer too.

" I'm still looking into it."

Jungkook looks a little bit calmer so does Yeri, it’s a better situation than their meeting at the gala dinner few days ago. She can look at him now, judging him as a real person instead an imagination.
In her dream, Jungkook is always wearing this damaged black shirt full with dirt, so seeing him looking clean and sleek in real life is actually helping her to feels more at ease.

"I also came here to tell you not to worry about the rumor and gossips, my agency already took care of it."

Things becoming awkward but Yeri think Jungkook needs to know about this too.  He's not answering anything but give her a small nod.

"I don’t know what i'm expecting when i decide to came here, but.."

"Last night was overboard, I'm really sorry."

Jungkook feels like he need to say that, so he did. Yeri looks taken aback and gets up from her sit quickly. An apology is not what she expected from paying a visit to Jungkook but part of her is grateful that he did.

"Good Bye." So she ended up responding nothing to his apology.

Jungkook is opening the door for her, and she can feels all eyes are on her when she finally out, everyone is focusing their attentions to her. Not a new thing for Yeri, but it feels slightly different when a man is standing next to her. So she choose to staring at Jungkook, asking him to explain things.

"What?" He knows why Yeri is staring at him, but he doesn’t feel she deserved an explanation for it.

"Nothing." It's her first time to see Jungkook as a separate figure than a man on her dream. He looks embarrassed and his face is red when she asked him what's going on.

"Lea will escorting you outside, is that ok?"

Jungkook knows he's  treating Yeri a little bit better than other people because of what happened.  He's torturing her in her dream, treating her bad in real life sounds a little bit too much. He's not that cruel.

"It's fine."

"Lea, takes Miss Yeri outside."

"Yes, sir."

Yeri is following Lea and waving her hands lightly to Jungkook as she leaves, she doesn't know why she's doing that. It's probably because people paying attentions to her so she want to do something to satisfied her audience, and its actually worked. Everyone looks thrilled and delighted with what they saw.

 

***



Jungkook is back to his room, thinking about what he's going to do next. This thing is too absurd to even talk to anyone so he has no choice, he only has Yeri to talked about this matter.

"Boss!" His thoughts is distracted by the voice of Mr. Kim who's knocking at his door really fast and loud. He open the door for him, ready to lash out because he's bothering him.

"Kim Yeri fainted. She collapsed just like what happened at the CF shooting."

"What?"

It's surprising yes, and bothering too. He's out from his office followed by Mr. Kim and looks like everyone is already aware about what happened.

Yeri is there, eyes closed, sitting down at the corner of the lobby while few people surrounding her.

"What happened?" Jungkook is talking to Lea, while carrying Yeri with his own hand and told someone to press the elevator button from him.

"I don’t know. She was shaking, and she keeps talking to herself..she said that she did well. I don't understand but she looks so scared."

"Where are you going, sir?"

"My room."

Kim Yeri is such an actress, she looked fine when they were talking earlier but looks like she actually scared of him.  Her face is totally pale, and her hand is cold. This is the closest image from Yeri of his dream. The weak, hopeless, and miserable Kim Yeri, the one who keeps begging him for her life.

"Open the door." They finally arrive and Jungkook told his staff to open the door for him.

"Give me warm water and towel. And ask the security if she came here alone or not!"

All of his staffs is working fast and well, Lea is already back with what he wants and the other is already called the security.

"She came alone, sir."

"Fine. Leave us ."

Yeri is a celebrity, this image of her is not for public so Jungkook thinks it's better to keep her privacy.

"I'll be downstairs if you need anything." Lea is the last one who left.

Jungkook is not doing anything but take a sit next to Yeri while watching her. He ask for warm water earlier, but he does nothing with it. He doesn't know to do any of this. To care and worried for someone, he already forget how to do that.

 

***


Yeri is a little bit confused when she finally wakes up. Unfamiliar place and surrounding. The last thing she remember is Lea who's showing her the way out and everything went black.
She's focusing her eyes to the door when someone entering the room. It's Jungkook.

Both of them is doing nothing but staring at each other still trying to looking for an explanation about what is going on..but nothing seems makes sense right now.
 

"Please..let me go.." Jungkook is entering the room quickly when he found Yeri is holding her blanket really tight. Her lips is trembling and she’s shaking.
 

"You were.."
 

"Please don't hurt..me.."
 

She began to cry and Jungkook is baffled with this. He is an annoying person yes but he never want to hurt anyone let alone trying to kill someone.
 

"Kim Yeri-ssi.."
 

"Can you please stop calling my name?!"


And he became annoyed when Yeri is screaming and begin to throwing things to him. His clocks, his pillows, his figurines.

"I'll make you pay for everything you ruined."

Yeri stopped what she's doing when Jungkook is standing in front of her looking furious. He looks serious.

"I always thought celebrities are stupid and you're here, showing me how true my thoughts is "

"What are you talking about?"

Jungkook is sit on a mini bar and taking out one bottle of soft drink while eyes still on Yeri who's staying on his bed.

"Do you know how much money i lost while dealing with you like this? He let out a smirk and that's honestly makes Yeri uncomfortable.

"I lost my sleep because of the stupid nightmare. My employees spend their times gossiping about me and you instead of doing their job and they're doing it even more since you're here making a scene.."

"I'll pay you back." Yeri can not believe it. Jungkook is such a jerk and even after she showed him how much she hates what he's saying he's still not stop.

"Use your brain, I have so much money on stake and i won't ruin it by becoming a criminal for killing someone like you in my own office building. ."

Yeri feels disgusted with everything he said. Looks like the talking Jungkook is even worse than the quiet Jungkook who's trying to kill her in her dream.

"You don't need to worry about losing money. I'll pay you back. How much do you want for you to leave me alone? in real life and in my dream? How much?"

Jungkook is already trying hard to treat her good, but looks like things won't work, Yeri is stubborn and it honestly tiresome for him to deal with her. It’s not easy for him too. He lift his face to Yeri when she suddenly gets up and looking angry. This is his first time to see this side of her, not the pitiful Yeri but the strong Yeri, she stand for herself.

"Your nightmare is out of my control."

"I can give you anything, not only me is rich, my parents are also rich."

Yeri stopped talking when Jungkook looks unamused and mocking her when she start to bring her parent's fortune to their conversation.

"Why?"

"Nothing, you just remind me to someone.."

Jungkook is walking closer to her and Yeri takes a few step back from him.

"Listen, if i know how to do that, i'll leave you alone without you asking me to. But the thing is i don't.."

Well, of course he doesn't know. Jungkook and Yeri is on the loop of confusion, they can not still figuring out why all of this happened.

"First of all, i have no reason to kill you. I'm different from someone in your dream. That is not me. So you really need to stop torturing yourself with bad thoughts, getting sick, fainted, crying..because I seriously has no reason..to hurt you.”


"Why should i trust you?" Yeri can not believe him of course.

"Because it'd be easier for us to find out about what's going on if you trust me, we should work together. We’ll get nothing if you keep avoiding me and failed to makes a border line between dream and reality."

Yeri is walking away from Jungkook while laughing because how's it easy for him to say something like that.

"I still can feel your touch on my body, your hands, grabbing my arms, your eyes is so full with hatred, and. .."

Yeri is flinched when she can feel a touch on her hands, Jungkook is holding it so sudden. And to be honest, it does feels different with what she felt after waking up from the nightmare, his touch feels warmer and softer.

"That wasn’t real, this one is."

She pulls her hand from him really fast, because this is just so weird. She’s hating herself to actually agreeing with what he said and thinking that Jungkook is not a bad person just because he touch her once.

"Alright, fine. We'll work together solving this, but i still need more time to trust you.."

 

***


"What do you think they're doing right now?" Lea is in the cafeteria with Minchae and few of his co worker. Yeri and Jungkook is still their topic.

"I don’t know, Yeri's condition is quite bad and severe..do you see how pale she was?"

"She was like that too, when we saw her at the studio."

Lea is actually baffled with the situation, since few months ago when Jungkook told her to keep an eye for Yeri, she never imagine the situation could turn out into something like this.
Like they're dating each other and her boss is no longer a heartless human being but a man in love. She saw how worried Jungkook was when Yeri collapsed. It feels like an alternate universe.

"Don't you think they probably deserving each other?"

"What do you mean?”

"Kim Yeri is not exactly a nice person either." Lea is finally found something interesting when Jaekyung, from editing department start talking.

"What do you mean?" She ended up asking her a question.

"My cousin worked as an assistant director for one of her movie production last year, and she told me Kim Yeri is treating her staffs like trash."

"Just like how Jeon Jungkook treating us.."

Everyone is laughing with Minchae's remarks but Lea is not. She never think Jungkook is treating his employee as trash. He's strict and annoying but he still care for each of them.

"He is not that bad."

So she defends him in front of her friends, and she knows deep down inside their heart they also know Jungkook is still a nice person, that's why they stick working with him for years.

"Well..60% bad."

 


***
 



"Lea has your bag." Yeri is looking around when she finally back to Jungkook's office and noone is here.

"I really need to get going." Irene will definitely furious with this, she promised her to back this morning but it's lunch time and she's still here.

"The cafeteria is at first floor. She’s having lunch right now"

"So is this Lea is taking my bag with her while she’s having a lunch? For what?"

That's quite rude to actually judge her like that, but Yeri can't help it. She's naturally can't trust people easily.

"No, she put it to her locker and she has the key. I'm not hiring that kind of person as my secretary."


In no time Yeri and Jungkook is already standing in front of the cafeteria full with people. Jungkook's company is only 5 storey building with the top floor used as his own room, so the company is not big and the employee is not more than 50 people. They only used the third floor as their office, the 2nd and 4th floor used as studio and properties storage. It's just a small group of people working here, but the net worth of his company is huge. They must be paid well.

"Go get it for me."

"Why?"

"I'm uncomfortable surrounded by strangers without my manager present."

"You're doing great at that party few days ago. Why? because my employees is not conglomerate so.."

"Fine."

She really can't stand Jungkook and his complaints, so she's walking inside the cafeteria, she manage to turn her head to Jungkook, but the only thing he's doing is watching her. One step inside and every eyes are on her already. She's glad that Lea is sitting near the front door so she can find her quickly.

"I came to get my bag." Yeri is giving a poke on Lea's shoulder while giving her a smile.

"Oh..right, sorry.." Lea is quickly out from her table and Yeri is following her while giving everyone a light bow.

"This is it." She is opening the locker, it was placed near the front desk, and it is not locked.

"I thought you locked it."

"No, who said that? This locker is only for guest. It's not locked, we have securities who watch this all
the time."

Jungkook is lying.

"But..your..anyway, nevermind. Thank you Lea-ssi."

Yeri is taking her car keys from her bag and waving her hand to Lea as she's out from the building.
Jungkook is no longer there.