First Day at JYP High School

Everything Before Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Y/N-ah wake up"

"Oppa," Y/N whinned.

"You are going to be late for the bus," Seungjun walked into her room and pulled her sheets off.

"Crap," Y/N quickly got up and rushed to get ready.

After getting ready Y/N ran to the kitchen and grabbed bread and ran to put on her shoes. "See you later Oppa!" Y/N yelled.

"Bye kiddo," Seungjun shook his head smiling.

Y/N ran all the way to the bus stopped. When she got there the bus got there right on time. Y/N was taking deep breathes as she walked on. Y/N scanned her card and walked to find a seat. She couldn't find one so she stood up. Y/N was holding onto the bar because she couldn't reach the handles. Someone came next to her and held the handle over her head. 

Y/N looked to see who it was. He was tall and handsome. He had headphones in as he stared out the window. She noticed that he was wearing the same uniform as her. She took a deep breathe and just minded her own business. When her stop came Y/N let go of the bar and turned to the door. As the bus stopped Y/N almost fell but before she could fall someone caught her. Y/N looked and saw that it was the boy who was standing next to her. Y/N quickly stood up and bowed her head to thank him. He just bowed his head and left the bus quickly. 

Y/N exited the bus and walked towards the school gates. She took a deep breathe and walked in. Right away she felt stares and could hear people talkin about her.

"She's so pretty"

"How the hell is she that pretty"

"I hate her so much"

"Why did she transfer here?"

"Damn she's hot"

"I never seen her around"

"She must be new"

Y/N tried to ignore them as she made her way to the office. Y/N open the door and bumped into someone. Y/N looked up and bowed her head.

"You must be new," He smiled sweetly.

Y/N blinked a couple times then nodded her head.

"I'm Minho. Lee Minho," He stuck out his hand.

Y/N hesitated but shook his hand,"Y/N. Park Y/N"

"I can help you come on," Minho smiled.

"Thank you," Y/N said quitely.

Minho giggled as he walked back into the office. Y/N got her schedule and walked back out. Minho looked at Y/N and asked for her schedule.

"Let me see," Minho asked for Y/N schedule. Y/N gave him her paper.

"Oh! You're in my class. Come let's go together," Minho smiled brightly and took her with him.

Y/N became nervous. She didn't want this to happen. She could feel stares at her. She didn't like this at all. Y/N knew that the worst was going to happen to her. On the way to the second floor the bell rung. Minho stopped and shrugged his shoulders. Minho slowed down his steps.

"It's ok if we are late because you are new and I'm helping you," Minho smiled brightly.

"Ok," Y/N whispered.

Minho walked in then Y/N followed him. "Sem we have a new student," Minho smiled as he walked to the teacher.

"Thank you Minho-sshi for getting her," Mr. Im smiled, "You can greet yourself"

Y/N felt timid. She could already tell that they hated her. Y/N bowed, "I'm Park Y/N I transfered from YG High.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter