What is this feeling?

Everything Before Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A couple of weeks have passed since Chan and Y/N hung out. They would talk to each other and their feelings were mutual. They didn't bring up what Chan had done that night to each other or to anyone else. Y/N hangs out with the younger ones more often because she gets along with them well. They would all go out and dance together. Hyunjin and Felix would always be teaching Y/N new routines and teach her new tricks. She was always so amazed by them. She really enjoyed just having fun singing and dancing with the five younger ones.

When Y/N would hang out with the older ones they would go to each other's house and play games. Y/N wasn't really into video games so they would teach her how to play and sometimes they would play board games because Y/N would get mad at the video game and give up. They didn't have to do much to enjoy their time together. Y/N would always play games and an hour before she leave to go home she always does her homework so that Chan could help her.

Over the weekend Chan and Y/N always meet up and do homework at a cafe. Y/N always had lots of questions and would work nonstop. She didn't talk much and was focused. She doesn't even pay attention. Sometimes one of the boys would come visit them and she wouldn't greet them and until they tapped her shoulder.

Math was Y/N's worst subject. She needed the most help with it so Chan sat next to her to help her. Chan was sitting close to her as he explained how to do the problem.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter