EVERYTHING BEFORE US

Everything Before Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/N's POV:

Since the day Channie Oppa asked me out we have been so happy. He treats me right and he shows me how to have fun. I am happy to have him and his friends around so much. They really are important to me and I appreciate them for being so nice and seeing me for more than my brother.

Everything before us was so hard especially while I was alone. I was in a dark place but because of them everything before us was just a learning lesson for me and they helped me through it.

Channie Oppa I love you so much!

Stray Kids I don't know what I would have done if I didn't meet you crazy boys. Thank you!

BEFORE YOU GUYS I WAS NOTHING AND NOW WITH YOU GUYS I FEEL LIKE I HAVE THE WHOLE WORLD IN MY HANDS

Chan's POV:

Y/N is my sun, moon, and stars. I'm so glad that I met her. She makes me the happiest person alive. I didn't know I could feel this happy. I thought I was happy but after falling for her I realized that there was still room for me to be happy and enjoy my life.

Everything before us I didn't notice anyone. I never really looked at any other girl he way I say Y/N. I was a neutral person but because of her everything before us was helping me for this day to finally love the girl of my life. 

Y/N I love you with all my heart.

Because of you guys I wouldn't have been able to do this. Thank you Stray Kids.

Seungjun Hyung, thank you so much. For helping me and guiding me to make Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter