First Date

Everything Before Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chan's POV:

I have been waiting and I think I'm going to ask Y/N out on a date. I don't know how to ask her. I'm so nervous. Just thinking about it my heart start pounding faster and my body starts to shake. I'm seriously head over heals for this girl. I didn't know something like this could happen to me. Y/N is an angel sent to me from heaven. Oh god I am already excited and I haven't even asked her.

Author's POV:

On a Friday Chan finally was ready to ask out Y/N on a small date nothing to big. Chan wasn't ready to start dating Y/N yet.

"Hey Y/N," Chan walked up to Y/N after school.

"Oh hi Chan Oppa," Y/N turned her attention to Chan.

"I have a question for you," Chan gave Minho the que to leave.

"Sure," Y/N smiled.

Chan took a deep breath,"Do you want to go on a date tomorrow?"

Y/N was caught by surprised she smiled. "You can say..."

"Yes, I would love to," Y/N cut Chan off.

"Sounds good," Chan smiled brightly, "I'll see you tomorrow at 5pm"

"I can't wait," Y/N smiled.

--THE NEXT DAY--

Chan was getting ready as he felt his heart beating quickly. He would take deep breathes every 5 minutes. Chan was wearing black ripped jeans, a button up shirt with a design on it tucked in, and a chain on his pants. 

--

As Y/N was getting ready she could feel her heart beating faster. She was so excited to go out on this date with Chan. Y/N put on light make up and wore high waisted faded ripped jeans and a crop top.

--

It was finally 5pm. Y/N was sitting on the couch tapping her feet as she was waiting for Chan. She was so nervous that she had an empty glass next to her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter