My feelings

Everything Before Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

G'DAY MATE!!!!!!

*Readers covering ears*

Sorry was I too loud? I'll try to speak lower. Well anyways WeLcOmE To My FeElInGs. You may be wondering why I can talk to you. Well I can and I want to tell you about my feelings so far. I mean who wouldn't want to know Mr BaNg ChAn'S feelings?

ANYWAYS! Let's start from the very beginning enjoy my STAYS!!!

It was a normal day. I got ready to go to school. I was running a little late, but I made it before the bus left. I looked around and notice there was no where to sit. I decided to stand next to a girl with the same uniform. I sighed as I looked outside the window. I didn't pay attention to her, but I noticed that she looked to see who I was. Our stop came and I noticed that she hasn't been on this bus before and she didn't know how hard the stops were. I quickly turned around and grabbed her before she could fall. She looked at me with her doe like eyes. She then quickly stood up and bowed before leaving the bus. I bowed my head back to her and walked off the bus as well. I walked passed her not wanting to talk to her. She might be one of the girls that likes us and I don't want to cause any problems.

I went to hang out with the boys before class. I had notice that Minho wasn't around. I forgot but I know he told me that he had to do something. Oh well at least he is trying harder in school right now. Lunch time came around and I met up with the rest. We all got out food together and went to sit in our normal spots. As we were eating some girls would come over and try to talk to us. Some of them even gave us extra food and snacks. 

"Yah Y/N come sit with me and my friends," Minho yelled. I looked at him and noticed him looking at the girl on the bus. This whole time we have been eating and talking Minho has been talking about a new girl. That must be her. I had my headphones in and just focused on my laptop. I was carious and decided to look at Minho and noticed that the girl didn't want to be here. I smiled a little and looked back at my laptop. 

As they sat Minho started talking to his everyone else again. She ate quietly and didn't look up to anyone. She didn't seem confident at all. This is the first time a girl was not interested in any of us. Not even Hyunjinnie. 

"Oh I forgot to introduce you guys to the new student I was telling you guys about," Minho looked at her. She didn't look up. I was looking at them from the corner of my eye. 

Minho grabbed her chin to make her look up, "This is Park Y/N"

The girl named, Y/N, quickly moved her face and looked back down. She was so nervous and scared of something. I wonder what made her act this way. 

"Hi I'm Woojin. I'm a senior. You can call me Woojin Oppa," Woojin smiled brightly to try and make her feel comfortable.

"I'm Changbin," he smiled trying not to look scary.

"Hello I'm Hyunjin," he smiled and waved. Always trying to be a lady killer. 

"Hi I'm Seungmin," he smiled and did the peace sign. Innocent at first but had an evil look in his eyes. 

"I'm Felix," he said in his deep Australian accent.

"Hello there I'm Jisung," he stuck out his tounge. You can never stop a squirrle can you?

"I'm the youngest Jeongin," he showed off his braces. The baby is so cute. 

"And that's Chan Hyung he's busy making music right now," I noticed Minho point to me and focused back on my music. I didn't want them to know that I was listening the whole time. 

Working on my music I could feel someone staring at me. I looked up and noticed Y/N was staring at me. She must have noticed me from the bus earlier. We made eye contact and I looked back down to my laptop. I saw her just bow her head without a smile to the boys. 

"Oh she's in my class so don't forget your formality," Minho pointed to the younger ones as I could still hear their conversation.

"Can we call you noona?" Jeongin asked.

"Yah she's shy right now. Let's ease into it," Seungmin smiled.

"Yeah," Felix laughed.

Y/N bowed her head again and then looked at Minho, "I have to go sorry," she stood up and quickly left.

School finally came to an end. I was so excited to go. Me and the boys all met up so that we could head to the bus stop together. I wasn't paying attention to what the boys were saying. I was looking ahead and noticed Y/N standing there. Suddenly a group of girls came to us loudly making Y/N turn around and she noticed us walking to the bus stop. I saw her quickly grab her headphones and put them on. I wonder why she is trying to hard to avoid us. Normally girls would die to see all of us. She must not know who we are.

"Oh Y/N-ah," Woojin noticed her. All I could do was look at her. I have recongized her from this morning and just smiled towards her.  

"Should we talk to her?" Hyunjin asked to everyone.

"No," Changbin said sternly. What's his problem? He doesn't even know her. 

"But aren't we friends," Jeongin pouted to Changbin.

"Give her time," Changbin pushed the young ones away from her. What does Changbin know that we don't? He even left early especially when Y/N left early from lunch. 

I watched Changbin sigh as he fixed his uniform. He has to know why she's acting this way if he is trying to make us avoid her. I want to know too. I'll just figure it out later.

I would see Y/N on the bus everyday. I would watch her as she tried to find a seat to sit in. She tried her best to avoid anyone and everyone. I always caught myself staring at her. I've noticed how quiet she was. I didn't want to bother so I decided not to say much to her either. Everyday girls would try to talk to me and I would just ignore them. I was more interested in figuring out why Y/N acted the way she did. Because I don't answer to the girls they would end up throwing a fit and I just didn't care and mind my own business.

Some days as Y/N would get on some of the girls would try to do something to Y/N. They would "accidently" spill things on her. They would do anything to make Y/N look dirty. Y/N wouldn't do anything and just took a deep breathe. Sometimes the girls would even pull Y/N's hair or even try to strip her. I just watched them do that to her silently. I didn't know if it was right to step in and stand up for her. I felt bad and no one should be treated this way. Whenever these things happen I just look awy and sigh.

Out of all the students on the bus no one cared to help her. I just really want to help. I don't know how to help her. After Minho introduced us to her she just ignored us. How am I suppose to help her.

One day I decided to text Minho and tell him to tell Y/N to sit with us. I wanted to make sure she was ok. 

As I was walking to the school I could hear girls virbally bully Y/N. I just sighed and pretend to not hear it as he walked into the school. I feel so bad I want to protect her the best I can. Especially when we become closer. I was sitting in class when I got a text from Minho telling me that Y/N was being bullied at school. I just sighed and realized why she was trying to distant herself from us.  

I noticed Minho made Y/N sit down. She tried to get up but before she could leave I made her sit down again. She looked at me with her big doe eyes and looked back down at her food. I felt bad but I needed to make sure she wasn't getting hurt especially during lunch. I sat and began to eat my food. 

"Oh Noona you're sitting with us again?" Jeongin smiled and clapped his hands.

"She will be sitting with us for now on," I answered Jeongin's question and smiled.

"Really?" Hyungjin asked a little shocked.

"That's good to hear," Woojin smiled and nodded his head looking at her.

I looked at Changbin and noticed he looked at Y/N ,"Everything will be alright Y/N"

Y/N looked at Changbin with fear in her eyes and just nodded her head. She sighed and started to eat her food. Well at least she is eating but I could tell she wasn't comfortable sitting here with us. What else can I do?

I looked at Changbin again patted her head, "Don't worry to much. We are here and won't leave you," he gave her a reassuring smile that made her feel less scared and a little more comfortable.

After lunch Changbin, Minho, Woojin, and I all walked Y/N to class. We made sure she was there and was able to sit down without anyone bothering her. Changbin and I patted Minho's back before leaving. Minho nodded his head understanding why we did that to him. By the end of the day Minho was already with Y/N at the bus stop. I just looked at them and sighed. We all were at the bus stop together. Y/N didn't say anything to her but I could tell her shoulders weren't as tense anymore.

I decided to gather up the boys on Sunday to make a plan to help Y/N. I wanted to make sure she was safe and that nothing will happen to her. We were all talking and Changbin told us about Y/N. I'm actually really interested in her. I want to know why she is so afraid to make friends. 

The next day I quickly got to the bus stop and waited for Y/N. I was looking around for her. All the girls at the bus stop tried to get my attention but I didn't care to look at them. As Y/N came I quickly made my way to her and smiled at her. She blinked her big doe eyes a couple times then bowed her head to me.

I took out one side of my earphone and started a conversation with her, "How did you sleep?"

Y/N looked around to see who was staring at her,"Ummm sunbae are you suppose to be talking to me?"

"Of course I am. I can chose who I want to talk to," I smiled at her.

"Oh," Y/N looked down, "I slept well. What about you?"

I chuckled at her reaction,"Look at me silly," I put my hand under her chin to raise it to look at me, "I slept amazing"

I noticed that she blushed and smiled at her. She quickly moved her chin and looked somewhere else. I chuckled as I watched her get shy. I saw her take a deep breathe.

"Did you eat this morning?" I asked another question. Y/N just looked at me and just nodded her head. I smiled to her, "I need a verbal answer, Y/N," I just wanted to hear her sweet voice.

Y/N sighed,"yes I ate cereal this morning"

"Thank you," I giggled at her cute actions. Something about her just makes me want to protect her even more. 

After school we all met at the bus stop. I noticed Y/N was looking at us very confused. She's probably wondering why we are trying to be around her more. I hope this will help her. She is so pretty and cute I don't want her to get hurt. When we got to Y/N's stop we all decided to get off with her. Y/N was walking to her house and not paying attention to us. Jeongin was bored so he quickly made his way infront of Y/N and smiled at her.

"Noona~," Jeongin said cutely, "let's go eat together."

Seeing Y/N from behind I could tell she was giving him a weird look. "So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter