Everything is changing

Everything Before Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After meeting Y/N's family Stray Kids began to come over more often. At first Y/N was comfortable with it but after a while she felt fine with them coming over. They were happy to start to get closer to Y/N. They made sure to make Y/N feel happy and safe. Y/N was glad to finally have friends who she could rely on. 

Y/N finally felt comfortable with them and didn't mind them being over.

One Saturday Stray Kids wanted to hang out with Y/N. They wanted to come over but Y/N didn't want them to because she had homework to do. Stray Kids really wanted to hang out with her so they made a deal. They all told her that they would hang out first and then do homework after. Y/N thought about it and then agreed to having them over.

"Appa!" Y/N yelled, "can we have some chips?"

"Sure honey," Y/N's dad came out from the kitchen.

"Thank you sir," all of the boys bowed their head.

After a while of talking about their favorite childhood memories it got quite. All of Stray Kids wanted to know about Y/N's mother. They all looked at each other not wanting to say anything.

Felix sighed and called for her, "Y/N?" Y/N looked at him. "Do you mind telling us about your mother?" Felix asked in English. Hearing the question Y/N sighed and looked down.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," Chan butted into the conversation.

"No it's ok I'll tell you guys," Y/N sighed and looked down.

"My mother was a beautiful angel. She would always sing me to sleep. She always took good care of me and made sure that I was happy. My mom and dad worked together until she fell ill. I was 8 when my mother got terribly sick that she had to be at the hospital so that they could take care of her and treat her. From that moment on I would always go and visit my mom after school. I would always sing her a song before I left for the night. I saw my mom slowly becoming more sick and tired. Her face was losing it's bright image. She became weak and she couldn't sing along with my anymore.

Even though my mom was sick she was still beautiful. She always kept her hair down and made sure that it was neat. She would sometimes put up her hair and made it into a slick ponytail or a pretty messy bun. She was ill but still managed to look pretty when ever we visited her.

The day before I turned 9 I went to go visit my mother. I wanted to celebrate it with her first because the next night I would be celebrating it with my dad and brother. I brought a cake my dad told me to bring to share with my mom. As I walked to my mother's side she wished me a happy birthday. I smiled at her and showed her the cake in my hand. She smiled and started to sing happy birthday with her weak voice. After she finished we shared the cake together. I spent the day telling my mom about school and my brother and dad. It was getting darker and I started to pack my bag. I put it on and went over to my mom. I decided to sing her Dear Mother. I wanted to show her how I felt about her. As I was singing I saw tears fall down my mother's cheek. I admire her image, she was so sick and tired. I missed her bright smile that she doesn't show often now. As I was close to the end of the song I started to cry. I finished and kissed my mom good night and bid her farewell before walking out the door.

Without knowing that it was going to be my last time seeing her I went to school the next day. In the middle of class I was called into the principle's office. I didn't know why. As I walked in the principle handed me the phone and it was my dad. He informed me to quickly pack my things and they were going to pick me up. I was confused and asked why. My dad seem hesitant but said 'mommy has passed away honey'. Hearing the news all I could do was cry. I couldn't even hang up the phone. I went back to class crying quietly trying not to disturb the rest of the school. I packed my bags with tears still streaming down my face. The students in my class kept asking why I was crying and the teacher told them I had some personal problems and that I would eventually tell them.

I was so upset hearing about my mother's passing. I didn't understand why out of all the days she decided to leave us on my birthday. I couldn't get over it. I was still crying when my dad picked me up. It was hard for me trying to take in that my mother had passed away. I would cry every night and I skipped school because I was so heart broken. My father couldn't bear see me acting this way. He decided to find another job and worked hard to make sure that I was happy.

After a year we moved into this house so that I could forget about my mother. I still miss her but it's not as bad anymore. I started to keep to myself. I even decided to not go to the same middle school as my brother. I didn't want others to know we were related because we were so different. My brother is outgoing and I'm reserved. I didn't want others to judge my bother so I made sure that people didn't know we were related. I feel bad for being a bad sister to him but I want the best for him too."

Y/N finished telling them about her mother. She looked at them and noticed their sad eyes. Y/N showed them a weak smile. "Don't feel bad for me. Everything is alright now," without realizing it tears fell down her cheeks. Chan noticed it and wiped them away for her. Y/N was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter