Without you

Everything Before Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One day Chan couldn't go to school until after lunch. That meant that Y/N was left alone on the bus in the morning. Without Chan there Y/N was scared but she shouldn't rely on him to always be there for her. She knows better than to expect him to always be there to protect her.

At school the girls notice Chan wasn't there and they were planning to do something to her. The rest of Stray Kids weren't around in the morning. When Y/N went to class Minho was already there waiting for her with a strawberry milk for her. She smiled when she sat down and greeted Minho.

"Good morning Minho-ah," Y/N smiled.

"Good morning sunshine," Minho smiled and handed her the strawberry milk.

"Thank you so much," Y/N smiled and drank the strawberry milk.

"You're welcome," Minho patted Y/N's head.

"Minho?" Y/N looked at him, "Where was Chan sunbae this morning?"

"Oh he has some stuff to do this morning. He'll be back during lunch," Minho took out his things for class.

"Oh," Y/N nodded her head, "Ok"

Y/N went to the bathroom first and told Minho that she will catch up to him after and that he didn't have to wait for her. When Y/N got out three girls were waiting for her. Y/N looked at them and froze. The girls grabbed Y/N's hair and dragged her to a corner. They pushed Y/N to the wall harshly. 

"Now Chan Oppa isn't here what are you going to do?" Girl 1 asked.

"You're not so tough without Stray Kids around," Girl 2 laughed.

"You silly girl," Girl 3 raises her hand to hit Y/N. Before she could hit her Chan came in and grabbed her hand.

"What do you think you're doing?" Chan asked coldly.

"Oh Chan Oppa," Girl 3 started to panic.

"What are you doing?" Chan asked again.

"N-nothing," Girl 3 answered.

"Get out of here," Chan threw her hand to the side and turned to Y/N, "are you ok?" Y/N looked at Chan and her eyes said it all. Chan hugged Y/N. "Everything will be fine"

Y/N took a deep breathe and pulled away from Chan, "Thank you for saving me"

"Don't worry about it. I just want you to be safe," Chan patted Y/N's head, "Let's go eat," Chan took Y/N to the cafeteria and made her sit while he went to get food for her. 

Minho looked at Y/N with a worried look, "Are you ok?" Y/N just nodded her head.

"What happened?" Changbin asked. Y/N didn't answer and just shook her head. Chan came back and the boys looked at him.

"Hyung what happened?" Seungmin asked.

"If Y/N doesn't want to tell you then I won't tell you too," Chan put the food in front of Y/N. She looked at it and looked at Chan, "Please eat it." Y/N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter