Hanging Out

Everything Before Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chan's POV:

Y/N and I hang out every week. We always go out to eat or just somewhere to relax. She's always stress and I just want to make sure she is always happy. Even though we hang out a lot with the boys I always want to know that I can make her smile myself. I haven't seen her cry and I never want to see her cry. Her smile brings me joy and happiness. I guess the boys are right. She makes me smile like I'm crazy. I don't know if I'm ready to confess to her. It's been a couple weeks since her brother found out. Just thinking about it gets me nervous. I'm never like this and the boys know. They know me so well. I don't know what to do.

Y/N's POV:

Ever since Felix and Seungjunnie Oppa knew about my feelings I don't know how to feel. I get so nervous around Chan. I'm very good at hiding my red cheeks because of having Seungjunnie as my older brother with his friends that I use to have crushes on. I just don't know now because I finally found someone who is close to my age and someone who I like being around and very helpful when I need it. He's so good to me. But I'm so scared.

Author's POV:

Friday after school Y/N walked to the bus stop alone. She had her headphones in and didn't pay attention to anyone. Stray Kids were walking up behind her. Jisung ran to her and was going to scare her but Chan pulled him away before he can. Chan tapped her left shoulder and stood on her right side. Y/N looked to her left and saw Changbin there and smiled to her. Changbin smiled back at her and bowed his head. Chan noticed and pouted a little before looking in front of him. Y/N looked down and didn't greet anyone else. She wasn't expecting them to all be at the bus stop.

Because Y/N didn't greet anyone else. Minho pulled her earphone out. Y/N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter