OFFICIAL

Everything Before Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a couple of weeks after the first date. Y/N has been feeling butterflies everytime she has been around Chan. Chan always has the biggest smile on his face when he's around Y/N. The both of them can not hide their true feelings from each other. They are just really waiting for each other to confess.

Chan has been on the fence about asking Y/N to be his. He doesn't know how to ask her or when is the perfect time to ask her. Chan has already asked Y/N's older brother about asking her to be his girlfriend. Seungjun was more than excited about this. Even his friends were excited and very happy for Y/N.

"Hyung when are you asking Noona out?" Hyunjin asked.

"This weekend can you guys help me set everything up?"

"Of course!" Jisung got excited.

"This is going to be so exciting," Changbin smiled brightly.

 

--THAT WEEKEND--

Stray Kids had started setting up since this morning. They helped clean Chan's house. They set up fairy lights and a couple lanterns. They had a small table set up with plates, utensils, two cups, and a little center piece with a small flower on it. They had rose pettles on the ground and they also set some candles near the tables. Chan smiled and looked at the setting. He took out his phone and took a picture of what was in front of him to remember this day.

"Thank you guys so much," Chan smiled brightly.

"No problem," Stray Kids said in unison.

"I'll be b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter