Friends?

Everything Before Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 2 weeks Stray Kids have been around Y/N a lot. All the girls who bullied her stopped. Y/N was confused about how all of that stopped but she was greatful for them. Y/N didn't say much to them but really enjoyed having them around. One day Minho pulled his chair closer to Y/N's desk and looked at what she was doing. Y/N looked at him and smiled. He smiled back to her.

"What do you need?" Y/N asked.

"So are we friends?" Minho asked.

Y/N looked at Minho and then thought about it, "Oh, that sounds fine with me"

"Really? So we're friends now," Minho smiled.

"Yea," Y/N smiled and nodded her head.

~Lunch~

Y/N got up to go get lunch and Minho followed behind her. As she was walking away with her tray Minho grabbed her arm and took her to their table.

"Minho?" Y/N looked at him.

"You said we were friends. Come sit with us," Minho smiled.

Y/N looked around. All the girls were staring at her. "Minho I can't"

"It's fine. We are here now," Minho sat down. Y/N sat down and greeted everyone with a smile. 

"You guys we are friends now," Minho said as he started to eat.

"What about us?" Jeongin asked on behalf of the younger ones.

"Uh sure," Y/N smiled to Jeongin, "I mean everyone is my friend"

"Really?" Jisung asked.

"Of course we have been hanging out together for a while now," Y/N nodded as she ate her food.

Everyone at their food happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter