BEFORE TRANSFERING

Everything Before Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/N was a student who is always on top of her studies. She always studied and had her good grades. On top of that she was likes by many guys because of her looks. She didn't hide from that. The girls literally hated her because she was perfect. She was beautiful, smart, kind, and athletic. No one could top her. Y/N was someone everyone wanted to be and someone many hated. She stood out to many people but she didn't talk.

Y/N was bullied since she was a freshman. The girls were jealous because the guys would like her more. She didn't do much to make the guys look at her they were just attracked to her because of her looks. Y/N didn't want to talk to people so it didn't make since why people hated her so much. She just minded her own business.

The students treated her bad. They drew on her desk, flipped her desk upside down, took everything out of it, took her desk outside, and even "misplaced it" so that she couldn't sit in class. Y/N didn't say anything for fight back. She would just go get her desk by herself. Or even just grab and extra chair to sit in class in the back.

The girls would beat Y/N up. They would slap, kick, and punch her. They would pour water and other things on her. Make fun of her. Push her, throw things at her, pull her hair. They would do this so much that her clothes would be stained and she would have brusies on her body. Y/N would always bring extra clothes to school so that she wouldn't have to wear dirty clothes back ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter