My Story

Everything Before Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's finally my senior year in high school. Junior year was hard for me but I met these amazing guys who are my best friends. And I fell in love with one of them. I don't do this often but I am here to tell you my story. If you are carious how I look here's a picture:

I know, you may be wondering why junior year was the hardest year for me. I don't talk much and I like to be by myself. Girls didn't like me and would take their anger out on me. I didn't fight back because I was afriad. I couldn't stand up for myself. I decided to transfer to JYP High School because I wanted a new start for my last 2 years of high school. I always wanted to try out the arts. Surprisingly I made it with my dancing skills. 

Before transfering I was bullied at my old high school. Girls would gang up on me just because a guy looked at me some way or because I was helping a guy with his homework. They would also just attack me because they hated how I look. I didn't fight back and was very weak. No one ever helped me. I was to scared to do anything or even ask for help. I just endured it by myself. I didn't even tell my family.

When I transfered I realized that every girl hated me throughout several schools. I don't know why but I didn't do anything to protect myself when I should have.

OH! I forgot to tell you about my family. I have an older brother, his name is Park Seungjun. Girls are always following my brother around and it's annoying. My oppa is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter