Two Loving Girls

Devil's Hour - 3 AM

Mina prepared herself as her first afternoon class was almost starting.

With around nine minutes to get to class, she made sure to start walking.

Of course the model student wouldn’t let herself be late to any of her subjects.

Heck- she’d teleport secretly if she had to, just so that she maintains a perfect attendance.

 

It was also a great way to shut her parents up.

It somehow became an unspoken deal they’ve made.

As long as she’d remain a top student with perfect grades and attendances, they’d let her remain in the foreign country by herself.

… That is, if you didn’t count the secret Myoui clan bodyguards scattered around the campus.

 

 

Of course, no matter how incredibly prepared one was, not everything in life goes as planned.

Just like how Mina hadn’t foreseen herself getting sumo-tackled by her petite crush, yet it still ing happened.

Out of nowhere.

In a split second.

Boom, they were on the floor.

 

Before she knew it, Chaeyoung was laying right above her body from her sudden appearance and attack.

Mina thanked Satan that they were the only ones within the particular hallway.

She couldn’t imagine having to brainwash hundreds of students into pretending that they saw nothing.

Way too much effort.

 

“C-Chaeyoungie?!” she let out a gasp as she saw Chaeyoung’s red eyes, which was obviously not normal.

Unless she was wearing special contacts or had somehow gotten some demon genes in her tiny human body within the 10 minutes after they had said their fairwells, her eyes weren’t supposed to be like that.

 

Being a demon herself, Mina instantly knew that the poor girl had been brainwashed, but she had no clue by who.

Unfortunately a demon couldn’t cancel out another demon’s brainwashing skill.

That would’ve made things way less interesting anyways.

 

After pulling themselves up from the ground, Mina stood defensively as she had no idea what the human was ordered to do since Chaeyoung’s face was completely emotionless.

She assumed that the human was brainwashed to fight her, based purely on the random sumo tackle.

She now worried how it may be her parents’ doings again, who would want her to quit her ‘stupid little crushes’, as they would describe it.

Maybe it was their new strategy of breaking the two apart.

By literally having them fight.

 

Mina knew that her parents were still incredibly strict when it came to anything family-related, and romantic relationships most certainly falls into the category if they were considering getting married in the distant future.

She also knew how they desired to remain pure-blooded demons, meaning that they do not want to involve themselves with any other creatures such as humans or demi-demons.

For her parents, especially those two beings.

 

Yet, even if Mina’s assumptions were correct, of course the royal demon would never give up that easily-

Mina was no longer the ‘perfect doll’ under her family’s control.

The princess no longer wanted to be pampered and overly-protected.

She refused to prioritise her family’s selfish desires over her personal ones.

She wanted to fight for what she desired.

 

And that was what she was preparing herself for right this instant.

Even if it meant she had to physically brawl with a brainwashed Son Chaeyoung, she’s willing to go for it.

 

 

Mina positioned herself as she watched the short human strut towards her with fast-paced steps.

To her great surprise, Chaeyoung’s reflex and strength were way faster and stronger than Mina had ever imagined them to be.

The girl was so petite that anyone could pluck her up from the ground and carry home with one arm, yet the tiger cub’s performance was nothing like a ragdoll.

She was like a mini-hulk.

Like that one super buff cat on the internet.

 

In a blink of an eye, the demon now had her wrists grasped tightly by her crush’s hands and was forcefully placed by her sides, preventing her from making any moves.

The supernatural being was now a little nervous from the turn of events.

She thought she could take things under her control to resolve peacefully, yet the brainwashed human was now dominating over her completely.

Well, she would love to be dominated by the girl-

But not in this context.

Not like this. She nasty.

 

“C-Chaeyoungie…” Mina cried as the girl decreased the distance between their heads.

The demon’s immediate assumption was that Chaeyoung was going in for a violent head- to knock her out, still going with the thought that she was brainwashed by her parents or another one of her bodyguard.

She could never have guessed how it was actually her cheeky best friends’ doings, who actually wanted to give her a helping hand-

Well, in her case, a helping sumo tackle.

 

Closing her eyes to brace herself for whatever that was coming, Mina found her body flinching from another sensation instead.

She opened her eyes slowly, only to see Chaeyoung’s face right in front of hers-

 

With their lips pressed against one another’s.

 

 

Mina couldn’t believe what was going on.

Neither could the un-brainwashed Son Chaeyoung.

 

As soon as the human had accomplished the demi-demon’s complete order, Momo’s powers were automatically cancelled.

Chaeyoung’s eyes were back to their naturally brown shade again, while her strong grip on Mina’s wrists loosened.

She had woken up to herself smooching her crush fully on the goddamn lips.

It took her a few seconds to react properly.

 

Of course, the flustered girl’s immediate response was to jump backwards while covering with both hands, now staring at Mina in shock.

She had somehow kissed her crush without sh*tting herself.

Without having a single clue to how she ended back by Mina’s side when she clearly remembered leaving the cafeteria to hunt down Dahyun.

 

From their previous positions, Chaeyoung figured out that she was the one who had went in for the kiss.

Of course she wouldn’t have the courage to do so if it was the usual her.

But it was Momo’s brainwashed version of her, so taa-daa.

She did it, whether she had control over her body or not.

 

The small human’s brain couldn’t function properly anymore to recall the missing past, but it honestly didn’t matter anymore anyways.

They already kissed.

There was no going back.

The deed has been done.

Her feelings have been revealed.

 

 

“I-I-I’m so sorry…” Chaeyoung soon gasped, worried that she had greatly offended the demon by giving her a nonconsensual kiss. “I don’t know what had gotten into me an-”

 

Her voice got cut off when Mina abruptly cupped her cheeks.

Before she could react to anything, the demon speedily pulled her into another kiss, baffling the sh*t out of Chaeyoung.

They were once again kissing each other.

 

Although Chaeyoung couldn’t remember how she got there, she was more than glad to have ended up at where she was.

Heck- she was getting kissed by their school idol, her ultimate girl crush.

There was literally nothing she could complain about.

She could now die in peace-

For real now since she had met Dahyun’s ghosts, additional two random- witches, and currently she was being kissed Myoui Mina, the girl of her dreams.

 

Chaeyoung had no idea what she had done or how many blessings she had received in order for this to happen, but she was incredibly grateful.

Of course she kissed the sweet female right back, both of their lips arched into soft smiles as they made out on the spot.

Mina didn’t care how there were now other people in the hallway.

If she could have her cute crush kiss her over and over again, she wouldn’t mind brainwashing 1500 people into forgetting about their feelings for her.

 

Son Chaeyoung’s love was all she needed.

It was all she craved for.

 

And she finally got it.

 

 


 

 

“Nayeon-unnie? Is your here?”

Within the quiet residency of Kim Dahyun, a witch had suddenly appeared within the living room.

The devil’s hour had just began, yet Park Jihyo was already busy running around.

 

The witch let out a loud shriek when she suddenly caught sight of Sana, who sat on the sofa by herself.

The ghost was so still and silent that Jihyo failed to sense her presence at first, resulting the mini heart attack.

 

After calming herself down from the self-given shock, the witch now noticed how solemn the ghost was behaving.

It was incredibly unusual for Sana to act like that.

Even Tzuyu had mentioned before how the older ghost wouldn’t allow others to see her if she wasn’t in a bright mood.

She’d only want to show her happy side to people, but there she was sulking before Jihyo’s random appearance.

She didn’t even seem to have noticed her appearance.

 

“You alright, Sana?” Jihyo asked slowly, knowing that something was definitely wrong.

The ghost finally showed some response to Jihyo’s presence as she turned her head around to look at her.

 

“Jihyo…? What are you doing here…?”

“Im Nayeon fricking disappeared to God-knows-where, so I’m searching at all the locations she’d frequently visit. She didn’t drop by earlier on, did she?”

Sana shook her head slowly. “No, I haven’t seen anyone in a very long time…”

 

Despite how she was supposed to focus on her task, Park Jihyo decided to spare some time for the sad-looking ghoul.

She sat herself down beside Sana, staring at her with her large concerned eyes.

“Sana, what’s wrong? Talk to me.”

 

Sana let out a soft sigh, her gaze now stuck onto the low coffee table.

“I… I don’t know what has been going on recently. I’ve been so lonely…”

“Where’s Tzuyu? And Dahyun?”

“Dahyunnie has been busy with school, so she hasn’t been staying up late to chat with me anymore.” Sana answered weakly, “And Chewy… she seemed to be avoiding me for some reasons…”

“Did you guys get into an argument…?”

“No… but I did ask Dahyunnie to do me a favour.”

“Is that so?” Jihyo nodded to her words, “May I know what the favour’s about?”

 

Sana’s pale face blushed slightly from hearing her request, yet she complied as she knew the kind witch merely needed clues in order to help her out with whatever that was going on.

“I… I asked Dahyunnie to give her something.” the embarrassed ghost confessed, “I had written my confession for Chewy into a letter and buried it within a box at the Han River for her to discover on her 19th birthday, but she never got the chance to start searching for it…”

“Oh, so that- wait what?!” Jihyo gasped after the whole sentence was processed through her brain. “You have feelings for Tzuyu?!”

 

Sana could only nod timidly, her cheeks becoming redder than before.

She hadn’t planned for more people to know about her feelings for her close friend, yet she just revealed it to another.

Jihyo’s aura somehow made her feel secure and comfortable enough to do so without hesitation.

Magically, she felt at peace by her side.

 

The young witch leaned her back against the sofa, blinking blankly from the newly obtained information.

“Daebak… but she has been avoiding you because of it?”

“I don’t know. Dahyunnie hasn’t updated me about it yet.” Sana sighed. “That’s why I’ve been so stressed out and sad. I haven’t talked to either of them for a while now, and I’m getting worried whether I’ve ruined my relationships with the both of them…”

“Come on, I’m pretty sure it’s not like that.” Jihyo placed a hand onto Sana’s thigh. “There’s no point in assuming things. You’ll only be giving yourself unnecessary worries.”

 

“But what am I supposed to do, Jihyo-ah?” Sana mumbled as she leaned her head onto the witch’s shoulder, making Jihyo automatically start patting her head, “I’m so scared… not to mention there’s nowhere for me to escape to. I’m bonded to this house, so I’m forced to face them.”

“Then face them! Talk to them! It’s the most straightforward and clearest way to deal with your issue. Whether if it’s a misunderstanding or simply the lack in communication, face them head on and get it over with.” Jihyo advised. “The longer you avoid it, the longer you’ll remain like this. It makes me sad seeing you this upset, Sana-ah. You’re such an adorable girl when you’re smiling brightly.”

“I-I just… I hope my favour wasn’t a burden to Dahyunnie. I really don’t want Chewy to feel weird about it too…”

“I’m sure everything will be okay. If not, just ask for me.” Jihyo said as she took Sana’s arm, imprinting a small symbol onto her skin with a single glowing touch. “Whenever you need me, place your hand above it and I’ll be able to sense it. I’ll come straight to you.”

 

Without another word, Sana immediately placed her hand above the symbol, causing the witch to flinch from the sensation in her body.

Her magic worked perfectly fine.

 

Jihyo simply stared back at her.

“… I’m already here, you know.”

 

“Yes, I know.” Sana chuckled as her eyes started to water up. “But I need you.”

 

Jihyo instantly pulled her into a warm hug, with the ghost’s cold body absorbing her own body heat.

The ghost could no longer hold back her tears and let them fall freely down her eyeballs.

 

With one hand patting Sana’s head gently while the other rested on her shaking back, she stayed for as long as the ghost needed her to be.

The witch didn’t care about her troublesome friend anymore.