Out of the bag

Once More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"See you tomorrow." He heard the sound of the gate closing, and Jinyoung has already gone inside but Mark remained standing still as frozen ice, completely surprised, eyes wide, mouth open.

Unconsciously, his hand reached for his assaulted lips. It feels incredibly warm, more like burning and he's dead sure he's red as a freaking tomato right now. Did he just- Damn, Park Jinyoung. Mark thought, shaking his head, but fingers still placed on his lips, caressing it softly. 

This is really Jinyoung's effect on him, isn't it? Mark is not innocent and back then, he has done way more than just a kiss. But that simple gesture had him smiling like a school boy who got his first kiss from his crush. What the , Mark? He's insane. If he still isn't, he's sure he's on his way there.

 

Still smiling like an idiot in love, Mark his heel and started to make his way back to the mansion. Maybe he was still in daze because he didn't notice the guy standing by the door, with arms crossed and that eating grin plastered on his face. Mark didn't notice until he's at the doorstep.

"I thought you're gonna spend the whole night outside, Mark." Jackson started.

"I swear, Jackson. Surprise me like that again and I'll punch you." He warned, brows creasing. "Why are you even still up at this hour? Shouldn't you be sleeping?" It's almost midnight and only then did Mark realize he has kept Jinyoung up for too long. The younger still has work tomorrow. How inconsiderate of him?

"I just finished talking with Jaebum that's why I'm still awake."

"This late?"

Jackson nodded. "Yeah. He had to work until 11 because he had an operation. But he's already at home, he told me." 

Mark nodded too. "It's good to know you're both in good terms again."

"More than good, Tuan. And if you play your cards right too with Jinyoung, you might just be as happy as I am." 

Mark almost laughed at Jackson's cockiness. Just a week ago, he's been whining about Jaebum being difficult, and now he's one to give a love advice? Screw him. "And how are you sure that I'm not happier?"

Jackson attempted to answer back but Mark brushed him off and skipped his way upstairs to his room.

 

*⑅❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

 

"Good morning." Mark greeted with a smile, trying to charm a serious but good looking Jinyoung who just went out of his house with Hyunjin following behind.

"Good morning, Mark." Jinyoung greeted back and Mark has to stop himself from leaning in and giving the doctor a peck on his cheeks when he walked closer. He just took Jinyoung's bag from him and put it on his seat after opening the car door for his boyfriend. 

When Jinyoung got inside, he closed the door and bite in his smile. That's when he noticed Hyunjin looking at him while smiling. "Good morning, Hyunjin." He opted to greet the younger who smiled happily at him too. "Good morning, hyung. You look happy today."

"Yeah, I am." Mark just answered.

He heard a hmm sound from Hyunjin who opened the backseat's door, about to get in. "I won't even ask why." And then he got in after giving him a knowing smile.

"Mark, aren't we leaving?" Jinyoung called from the window and Mark remembered he has to drive them to the hospital so he turned to get to the driver's seat.

 

"No good morning kiss?" Mark leaned a bit closer, after checking that Hyunjin is busy with his phone, earphones plugged in. He saw how Jinyoung got surprised, and immediately turned to check on Hyunjin who as he said, is still busy with his phone.

"What are you saying... back off." Jinyoung said, even putting an effort in pushing him back to his seat. 

"Alright then. Only when no one is looking?" Mark tried again.

"Jeez. Stop it, Mark."

Mark just pouted and sat back properly on his seat when he heard Hyunjin giggling. When they both turned to look, they see Hyunjin, still busy with his phone. Maybe he's watching something funny. Mark just focused on driving.

 

"I'll get off first, hyung." Hyunjin said, talking to Jinyoung who was ready to take his seatbelt off. Mark just had parked the car. "You can follow a bit later." And now the younger's eyes are on him. 

"Okay?" Jinyoung said before Hyunjin opened the car door. But the younger looked back, eyes on Mark. "And hyung? Just get on with it, alright?"

When Hyunjin left, Jinyoung looked confused. "What was that about?"

"He knows." Mark said but Jinyoung still looks confused. "Hyunjin knows."

"How did he-"

"He heard me asking for a good morning kiss." Jinyoung mumbles it's your fault before pouting. "Well, then since he left us alone." 

"What are you doing?" Jinyoung asked him, hand on his chest, keeping him at a distance. Mark still has his lips puckered. "About to get my good morning kiss."

"Jeez Mark. Since when did you become this erted?"

"Hey you don't say that to your boyfriend. And besides, Hyunjin told me to get on with it."

"Get on with what?"

Mark almost rolled his eyes. "Kissing you. Now come on, Jinyoung. We're taking too long and I bet Jaebum is getting unpleasant thoughts." He pointed to Jaebum who is standing at the hospital's entrance beside Hyunjin, looking at the car.

"I can't believe this." Jinyoung sounds like complaining but, his smile gives him away. "Okay. But just one."

Mark didn't even answer and just cupped Jinyoung's face and kissed those inviting lips. It might have lasted a bit longer that it should have, that when they parted, Jinyoung was almost gasping. Mark just smirked. "You said only one so I needed to make the most out of it."

 

When they got off, Hyunjin is still waiting by the entrance, with Jaebum. Jinyoung greeted the older but Jaebum kept his arms crossed.

"Should I remind you that this is a hospital, and is definitely not a place to do some make out session, Mark?"

Mark just grinned though, glancing at Jinyoung. "Oh god, I wish we did." 

That sent Jinyoung walking briskly, cheeks flustered, not even bothering to say good bye to him. Mark could only laugh and Jaebum, he just has that amused grin on his face before tapping his back and walking along with Hyunjin.

 

*⑅❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

 

Mark sat on the stool as he let his friends look around for the third time. They are here at the bar which is owned by Jackson and Bambam. They are set to open up the bar tomorrow night and the three of them opted to check if everything is ready.

Jackson is talking to Clark who was also a big help in putting up the bar. While Bambam is behind the bar's counter, checking the drinks they have. When Jackson came to them saying he'll be outside to make some important phone calls, him and Bambam just nodded.

As Mark watches the Thai checking each bottle, he can't help but think about the younger. Bambam always has this happy go lucky vibe in him ever since the day they first met. This is also why he enjoys spending time with him. In his lonely life back in L.A., only Bambam and Jackson added color to his life. Cheesy as it sounds but it's the truth. But recently,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter