No More

Once More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I'm back and I will keep it short . . . . . .

ஐ〰ฺ・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰・:*:・・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰・:*:・・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰・:*:・

 

"Why do I have to have classes when it is your day-off from work, anyway?" Jinyoung looks at his younger brother who is pouting those lips of his, whining like a little kid whose parents refuse to buy him some toy. 

They are all in their dining room eating breakfast: him, his mom and Yugyeom. Like what his younger brother has mentioned, he is on his day-off from work today. His mom asked him what are his plans for the day but before he could even answer, Yugyeom is already whining.

Giving a couldn't-care-less shrug, Jinyoung answered. "Well maybe God knows I didn't want to spend time with you. That's why." And seeing Yugyeom's glare and pout combo, Jinyoung knew he won this round. Jinyoung: 1, Yugyeom: 0.

"Now I don't want the two of you fighting this early hour in the morning." Their mom said in a calm voice, but with the sound of warning. Jinyoung knows he has to stop teasing his brother. "How about Mark?"

This question from his mom reminded Jinyoung about their talk that night, after Mark confessed to him. "You don't need to do anything, Jinyoung. Just please don't run away from me." He could still recall how those words slipped from Mark's lips. And how those words pacified his heart. 

"Would you spend today with him?"

His mom supports him, and Mark as well. According to her, Mark is a good man, and that she trusts him enough as how he trusted Matt then. His mom took it positively, Mark pursuing him. Of course Yugyeom also supports it. And Jinyoung cannot feel anymore relieved. It makes him feel better, now that he knows his family supports him towards his happiness. Mark makes him happy. He could not deny that fact. And seeing that his mom and brother also wants him to be happy given that Mark is one of the reasons, Jinyoung is very much glad.

Jinyoung nodded as a response. "We agreed to meet this afternoon." He then turned to Yugyeom. "We're actually going with Bambam and Jackson too. You might wanna come, and bring Youngjae with you."

He didn't fail to notice how Yugyeom's face crumpled, obviously his mood turning sour. "I'm busy with school. And I don't know about Youngjae."

This made Jinyoung arch his brow. "What are you saying? Aren't you guys hanging out or something?"

"Not as much as we used to." Yugyeom said in a small and low voice.

"Why? What happened?" This is news to him because he knows those two are best of friends. 

"I don't know. Maybe he doesn't want to spend time with me, like you."

The way Yugyeom said that almost sounded like he doesn't care and that it was nothing. But as his brother, Jinyoung sees and feels something else from those words and how Yugyeom kept his head down for the rest of the meal.

 

That afternoon, he went to meet Mark, with Jackson and Bambam. They all rode in Mark's car and the older drove them to a local coffee shop. Mark only intended to buy him a coffee, but ended up buying one for Bambam and Jackson as well. Those two didn't stop pushing until Mark could do nothing but sigh defeatedly, get up on his feet and order drinks for all of them. 

Bambam and Jackson really enjoy living their life dangerously. Jinyoung swore he saw how deadly Mark's glare towards those two were. But Jackson said they only make most of their time when Jinyoung is with them because they know Mark wouldn't kill them yet. Jinyoung wonders what will happen if they will be left alone with Mark. 

The rest of their friends already know that Mark is pursuing him. Jackson didn't shut up about it for the whole of two weeks. They're happy alright, but the chinese is way too excited on how things are progressing. The only way to make him shut his mouth up is to ask him about things with Jaebum. That always silences Jackson. But if Jinyoung would refer on how Jaebum is acting at work, he could say that those two are in good terms and maybe it will be safe to say that Jaebum is feeling less pressured. And Jinyoung thinks Jackson also learned how to do things in a slow and consistent pace. Jinyoung finds this good. Jaebum and Jackson don't need any more pushing. They could figure and work things out on their own.

"By the way, where is Yugyeom, hyung?" Bambam was asking him.

"He's a bit busy with school. I think they both are, him and Youngjae." Jinyoung answered.

"This maybe an irrelevant opinion but, I think those two should be dating."

"Shut up, Jackson. You always think people should be dating." Mark hissed at Jackson but the chinese just shrugged and sipped on his drink while smirking.

"Well am I not right, most of the time? Look at you and Jinyoung." Jackson said with a proud and knowing smile. "Got anything to say against that, Mark?" The chinese's smirk matches his arched brows very well.

"That's it. You're walking home." Mark hissed, ending the discussion which Jinyoung is thankful he doesn't need to take part of.

Jackson just pouted and pleaded for Mark to reconsider changing his decision for he doesn't want to walk alone. That guy really, why didn't he even bring his wallet? Jinyoung just stayed quiet while watching them both. He chose to keep his mouth shut about what happened this morning with Yugyeom's mood turning sour upon the mention of Youngjae's name, and ignore how Bambam averted his gaze from them for the rest of the conversation.

 

**********

 

"So you're coming?" Jaebum was asking him while they were having lunch inside their office.

Sungjae, for an unknown reason, announced that he'll be buying lunch for all of them, and that includes Chan and Hyunjin too. Since Jaebum said that this kind of thing rarely happens said the guy who rarely treats his colleagues as well, Jinyoung decided to go along with it. Do Woon was the one who decided on what food they would eat, given that Sungjae will pay for all of it of course. In less than ten minutes, a delivery boy brought them two large boxes of pizza, two buckets of fried chicken, noodles and coke. Jinyoung reminded the rest of the guys about their senior, Dr. Yoon, and he's relieved that Sungjae was thoughtful enough and bought a small personal size pizza for the senior surgeon. His nephew Do Woon, volunteered to deliver the food to him.

Reaching for the bottle of coke Hyunjin was handing to him, Jinyoung asked back. "To where, exactly?"

"Oh." Jaebum is still eating his fourth slice of pepperoni pizza. "Jackson hasn't told you yet?"

"Told me what?" 

"Well, Jackson asked me out for dinner tonight and I was wondering if you want to come with us."

This made Jinyoung frown at the older. Now why is Jaebum thinking of tagging him along on his date with Jackson? What is this about? Wiping his mouth with the tissue, Jinyoung spoke. "I am happy that you two are finally going on dates, I really am. But Jaebum, why would you think of bringing me on your date with Jackson? Seriously? I have no plans on becoming your third wheel."

The rest of the guys were silently eating, eyes watching them, when Jaebum gave out a silly laugh. "You're not going to be a third wheel, silly." Jinyoung frowned some more. "I was expecting you'll bring Mark with you." Jinyoung was only about to react and ask why Jaebum thought of him bringing Mark, when the older spoke again. "I already know about it. Jackson might've mentioned it to me a few days ago."

"Disappointed, but not surprised." Jinyoung said with a straight face, crossing his arms. 

"It's not like some big news really. I should've anticipated for it to happen, ever since the first time Mark laid his eyes on me, I swear the guy wasn't amused, at all." 

"I would agree on that!" Sungjae interjected, raising his hands which was holding his chopsticks. The young surgeon swallowed first before talking. "He's like some secret agent, or a triple A body guard, watching over you Jinyoung-ssi." He then shrugged. "But I must admit, those jealous eyes only add to his hot persona."

Jinyoung wanted to scoff, but at the back of his mind, he somehow agrees. Mark kinda looks hot when-

"So before this conversation heads somewhere else... back to my question. Are you coming?" Jaebum asked once again, stopping his train of thoughts.

"Maybe I could ask Mark?"

Jaebum nodded. "You should."

 

**********

 

"Thank you for the food." 

The four of them all bowed to the cook who served the food they have ordered.

 

It's past 7 p.m. and as previously planned, Jinyoung is now eating dinner along with Mark, Jackson and Jaebum. They sat across each other, with Jackson sitting too close beside Jaebum, and Mark beside him. They a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter