CH. II

friends doesn't kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Easy there, jendeuk," Jisoo says as she saw Jennie mindlessly stabbing her food maybe a bit too hard.

"I'm fine," Jennie mutters, not caring if she sounded a bit too rude, as she eye glares chaeyoung who was animatedly talking to Lisa who's just really a bit too.. close for her liking.


"Your girlfriend's not going anywhere, chill," Jisoo who was pertaining to chaeyoung, looks at Jennie, trying to see her reaction.

 

"She's not my girlfriend," Jennie replied, rolling her eyes at the process.

 

"Oh please," Jisoo annoyingly said, she's tired of the game the two are playing.

 

"I said what I said," Jennie firmly says, as she got up to put her plate in the sink. 

"Cowards," Jisoo mumbles.

 

"Okay you two stop being all lovey dovey with each other," Jisoo says, walking to the maknaes, as she eyed Jennie on her peripheral vision. Jennie just busied herself with her phone, still completely aware of what's going on.

 

"Let's get to work," Jisoo added.

 

 

Soon enough, the four are already on the van. Since they all woke up early, they slept off as their manager drove to the venue.

Chaeyoung wakes up, her eyes fluttering, she looks around, and saw all the members dead asleep.

"Unnie, how many more minutes till we get there?" Chaeyoung asks.

"Thirty minutes more, I think?" Their manager answers as she looks at her wrist watch.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter