CH. VI

friends doesn't kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It was now 2:00 in the afternoon, the four changed into casual clothes to begin the rehearsals for their concert later that night. The four were walking backstage until Jennie suddenly pulled Chaeyoung at one of the empty stalls, slamming her against the door.

 

"Uh, what's up?" Chaeyoung asks uncertain, although she loves being alone with Jennie, she wonders why of the sudden action. Chaeyoung's thoughts were cut off when a pair of soft lips landed on hers, it was Jennie's. Chaeyoung who was still surprised didn't know what to do causing for her to not respond on the kiss. Jennie pulls out, looking at Chaeyoung intently.

 

"Wh--.," Another kiss.

 

"Shut up and kiss me," Jennie orders firmly before slamming her lips against Chaeyoung's, who was Chaeyoung to disobey her wishes? She responds. Their tongues fight for dominance, savoring each other's breath.  Chaeyoung nibbles Jennie's bottom  lip asking for a permission, in which Jennie gladly grants.

 

Chaeyoung's thumb brushed over Jennie's cheek, Jennie subconsciously put her arms over Chaeyoung's shoulder, their eyes met for a split second, feeling the intensity of the kiss, Chaeyoung took over. Jennie who was pushed against the door now, and Chaeyoung now dominating the kiss. Chaeyoung caresses Jennie's side, also grabbing her at the process, making Jennie moan at Chaeyoung's mouth, that alone made Chaeyoung feel more . 

 


As she was about to lower her kiss, Jennie pulled out; breathless. The two now catching each other's breath, hearts beating fast, still feeling the afte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter