CH. XII.5

friends doesn't kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day finally came.


Flowers were arranged on a small rectangular table, Chaeyoung herself arranged it like a florist. White daisies and red roses were put together in a small vase, Chaeyoung positioned it on the middle of the table so that it will somehow add a vibe. Small pieces of lights were hanging down on the trees to provide a great source of lighting. Jisoo and Lisa had helped her on  this. Chaeyoung smiles at the sight, already feeling proud of herself as she prepares the ingredients for her menu later on the afternoon. She will cook for Jennie, then sing her a song with a guitar, and ask her to be her girlfriend. That's how the plans will go.

 

"Chaeyoung goodluck!" Lisa pats Chaeyoung's head her way of encouraging her up.


"Are you sure you don't want us to come?"  Jisoo asks repeatedly, and Chaeyoung could only smile and nod.


"It's much better when we're alone, I promise to tell you the news as soon as possible." Chaeyoung puts up a face, already feeling anxious. Jisoo could only give an encouraging smile in return. Already wishing in advance for a good result.

 

-

"You ready love?" Chaeyoung asks the currently blind-folded girl, after driving for about fifteen minutes and climbing an uphill road they've finally reached their destination. 

 

"Yes,"Jennie says excitedly and with that Chaeyoung removed the blind fold. Jennie opens in awe, extremely amazed on the amazing city view with small lights surrounding the place. 

 

"Sit here, My lady," Chaeyoung led Jennie to a chair opposite hers' , pulling it out for Jennie. Jennie felt heat rushing down on her face.

 

"You did this? For me?" Jennie asks uncertain, couldn't believe that someone will do as amazing as this. 

 

"Yes did you like it?" Chaeyoung retorts as she fiddles with her finger und

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter