CH. XVII

friends doesn't kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Morning, Chae." Jennie greeted as soon as she saw Chaeyoung on the couch, they were at the dorm, getting ready to fly in the United States for their first ever American debut.

 

"Morning, Unnie." Chaeyoung greeted back.

 

"Can you please stop calling me unnie, it's not funny anymore." Jennie began speaking, stomping her feet, she doesn't liked how Chaeyoung's been calling her that since she moved back in the dorm two weeks ago.

 

 

"Why? It's only right, you're born in 1996 and I was born in 1997. Unnie, you're one year older and–" Jennie cut her off because she couldn't take it anymore (Chaeyoung knew she was taking advantage of the situation because an annoyed Jennie is a cute Jennie.)

 

"I know! It's just that, it feels...." Then there was a silence.

 

"It feels what?" Chaeyoung asks in amusement. Looking forward to Jennie's reply.

 

"!" Jennie says the disgust following right after while Chaeyoung cried out of laughter because of how hilarious Jennie's face was. 

 

"Aww, so cute, your face looked so sour." Chaeyoung teased even more, pinching Jennie's soft fluffy cheeks.

 

"Stop," Jennie glared as she swatted Chaeyoung's hands away from her face, placing both of her hands on her waist, attempting to sound dominant. But Chaeyoung felt sorry for smiling at that moment because really? a baby trying to sound like a mother lecturing her daughter?

 

"What are you smiling for?" Jennie composed herself, the last thing she wanted to do is to give in and get lost in Chaeyoung's amused expression.


"Give up, really, unnie, you can't sound serious." Chaeyoung bit her lip and gave a smug smile.

 

"Whatever, just don't call me unnie." Jennie internally gave up and loosened her hands from her waist.

 

"Okay, want some kinder joy then?" Chaeyoung offers with a kind smile.

 

"Yayy, okay!" Jennie turned her back around and jumped to join Chaeyoung on the couch who has plenty–like plenty, lots of kinder joys to enjoy with.

 

"Did I told you this is my favourite, ever?" Jennie looked up happily to Chaeyoung in the middle of her third kinder joy, the small plastic spoon still on to savor the bits and pieces of the chocolated-oval-thing, which happened to be popular around children, twenty three year old Jennie is one of them.

 

"You did like four times now," Chaeyoung replies with the same amused expression (they're cutely, unintentionally cuddled up on the couch, Chaeyoung being the big spoon and Jennie being the small one. Jennie may have gotten a little too excited, [or too close] because of the kinder joys.)

 

"Already? Well, I love it. You better buy me more next time." Jennie pouted as she spooned the last bit of chocolate left with her hand, putting it on Chaeyoung's cheek after.

 

"Jennie!" Chaeyoung whined  at the poop-colored sticky feeling on her cheeks.

 

"Bae, you look really..." Jennie contemplated for a bit.

 

"What?" Chaeyoung threw a bashful reaction.

 

"Funny," Jennie finally let out as she pinched Chaeyoung's cheek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter