CH. XI

friends doesn't kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two easily fell in love into the sanctuary of the late movie nights in the living room when no one's awake, late night drives, of brushing each other's fingers under the table when they're on some sit-down interview, of tiptoeing and sneaking into each other's room, of sharing warmth under the soft duvets, of the light kisses and steamy makeout sessions, they almost seemed like teenagers in love.


Except that no feelings were admitted.


Chaeyoung fiddles with her wrist watch, it's nearly six months eversince Jennie and her established the no label relationship. Of course, it was nice being with Jennie who's all no-strings-attached, but days with her turned into months. And Chaeyoung had finally realized that she really did fell in love with the girl. Their relationship doesn't have a precise label beyond friendship yet, Chaeyoung's gonna put an end to it, of course by asking Jennie to be her girlfriend.


Chaeyoung planned, asking her friends, starting from Jisoo and Lisa who are even more excited than her when she told the plan. Clapping both of their hands excitedly, the happy smiles were shown and plastered on their lips. 


"Oh my gosh guys, calm down! You're making me nervous already," Chaeyoung releases a sigh which was replied by more chuckles of the two.


"Lisa what do you suggest then?" Jisoo turns her head to Lisa who was beside her. Lisa puts on a thinking face, making Chaeyoung look at her expectedly.


"Maybe a dance atop of a chill city is nice," Lisa stated, hoping Chaeyoung would consider her proposal. 


"Would you choreograph it then?" Chaeyoung jokingly asks. 


"Let's say, just some of it," Lisa considers the offer and immediately thought of how much she'd price it for a friend. But she decides not to since Chaeyoung's been nice lately. Maybe it's the Jennie effect, Lisa thought.


Chaeyoung thought it was a good idea, giving a thumbs up to Lisa. Rubbing both of her hands in anticipation, Chaeyoung looks at Jisoo for her suggestion. She really wants this to go well.


"If you'd ask me, since I've known Jennie before you guys. I suggest you to cook something for her," Jisoo challengingly stated, sending a wink at Chaeyoung's direction. Chaeyoung could only imagine what her cooking would taste like.


"But unnie, I can't cook! If I cook it'd be either too salty or too bland, you know it Lisa!" Chaeyoung's voice was hesitant, but either Jisoo nor Lisa wouldn't take no as an answer.


"Chaeyoung, she'll love it! Jennie unnie likes being cared for, the best way to win her heart is to first win her stomach!" Lisa continues insisting, encouraging Chaeyoung to cook. Jisoo involuntarily smiles at the rare sight, everytime Jisoo hears a loud noise at the dorm it'd be automatically Chaeyoung and Lisa fighting (Lisa is the starter, always pushing chaeyoung's buttons) but now she's witnessing the maknae advising and being an encourager to the other.


"I totally agree with Lisa, Chaeyoung," Jisoo gave a supportive smile.


"She'll like it," Jisoo assures. 


"Are you considering it then?" Lisa says with a glint of hope on her big round eyes.


"Okay, guys, I'll try! You be the judges," Chaeyoung stiffles a small laugh, a bit determined to make her c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter