CH. XVI

friends doesn't kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sup Chaeyoung!" Lisa shouted over the phone, even if Lisa couldn't see Chaeyoung physically she knew Chaeyoung distanced her phone from her ear simply because of her booming loud voice.


"The heck?" Chaeyoung threw a complaint as soon as she heard Lisa's annoying voice.


"I swear Lisa this better be important. It's six in the morning and you disturbed my beauty sleep!" Chaeyoung lectures over the phone as Lisa chuckles contemplating what she'll say.


"Have you got the text?"

"Text? What?" 

"From sajangnim?"

"No, just tell me,"


"We'll have a comeback earlier than expected," Lisa stated and by the time she said that, Chaeyoung's now completely sane and awake.


"What? That can't be!" Chaeyoung facepalms over the phone. She's not ready, no, not yet.


"That CAN be," Lisa emphasized.


"You can't keep distancing yourself forever, comeback in the dorm," Lisa persuades. It's been three months since Chaeyoung had moved to her mother's house. When Hyun Suk asked her why she'd be moving, Chaeyoung simply said she misses her parents–which's not entirely false. Hyun Suk understood her and let her be.


"Full deets on our group chat. You should open your texts, you know." Lisa retorts while Chaeyoung's still in deep thinking.


"Bye, love ya chipmunk," And with that, Lisa ended the call. 


YG | Yesterday at 9:00 PM
- You guys are coming back  exactly 1 month from now on, 
Get ready to meet me at the company tomorrow in the afternoon. Take care.

 

That was the message said, Chaeyoung could only groan in frustration. It's been months since Jennie rejected her, She could still remember the same  feelings like it was yesterday. 

 


The day came.


Chaeyoung is as always, ten minutes early and now sitting prettily on a leather couch at the 7th floor of Yang Hyun Suk’s newly established building as she fiddles with her fingers. She was the only one there. Chaeyoung sighs as she thought of the other members showing up last minute of the destined time.


"Yah, Chaengie. I miss you, you little squirrel! How dare you?"  Chaeyoung heard a loud voice booming from the door and she completely knew it was their oldest, who doesn't seem like the oldest out of the four of them, the great Kim Jisoo. 


Before Chaeyoung could even reply she felt a hand messing with her hair, she looked up and see Jisoo and Lisa doing it and she could only whines out of frustration. This was really the way they greet her. How Nice, Chaeyoung thought.


"Ugh, unnie!  I took thirty minutes just to fix my hair and," Chaeyoung sighs. She hates them but now she kind of missed the old fun times.


"Ehh, you love it!" Jisoo teased more. Chaeyoung rolls her eyes.


"Did you just rolled your eyes at me?" Jisoo stated, her voice sounding serious. Chaeyoung's expression softened, "No, unnie, You know I love you right?" Chaeyoung replies with her puppy dog eyes and it was now Jisoo's turn to roll her eyes. Aegyos, she cringes at it.


"Besides, it's the witch beside me who planned it,"  Jisoo says pertaining to the maknae.


"Did you just say I'm a witch?" Lisa raised her voice, glaring at the latter.


"Yes," Jisoo stuck out her tongue. 


"And they're back at it again," Chaeyoung laughs as she watches the scene unfold in front of her. She tries putting an end but it just  won't stop so she just enjoyed watching them bickering until the door bursted open revealing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter