CH. X

friends doesn't kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Jisoo and Jennie had finished their schedule, they found the two, Chaeyoung and Lisa getting on a  tickling fight with Chaeyoung precisely on top of Lisa, the television giving noise and light on the dim background. Chaeyoung started the fight as she soon as she felt Lisa dozing off to sleep on her shoulder, so in order to wake her up, hence, chaeyoung was scared because they were the only two in the dorm with lights off, she decided to wake her buddy up and punish her for sleeping on her and the amazing movie.


"C-chaeyoung! I c-cant b-breathe!" Lisa yells in between laughs, Chaeyoung was tickling Lisa's sides, having fun seeing a helpless Lisa on her mercy. Both of their hairs are a mess. Chaeyoung had no plan on stopping until she heard an exaggerated cough which was done by Jisoo. 


"Jisoo unnie!!!" Lisa took the chance and escaped herself from Chaeyoung, quickly throwing herself on Jisoo’s arms. Chaeyoung was left wondering how she didn't heard any noise when they entered the room earlier.


"Guess you guys were too pre-occupied earlier that you didn't hear us coming," Jennie stated, a blank expression on her face. Jisoo immediately side-eyed a sweaty Chaeyoung, gesturing for her to follow Jennie who was walking  to her room. Chaeyoung points at herself, Jisoo nods her head repeatedly, Chaeyoung didn't think twice anymore and followed Jennie. 

 

"Jen-,"

"Why are you here?" Jennie asks Chaeyoung, staring at her intensely in the eyes hoping she'd burn.

"Well, y-yes, Jisoo u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter