CH. III

friends doesn't kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nonetheless to say, Chaeyoung is in a bad mood. She's thinking of reasons why Jennie wouldn't even spare a glance on her. 

 

Actor Doohwan’s closeness to Jennie made her even madder, she just didn't see the need why Jennie had to be that close with that actor. So she spent the whole time faking smiles, that was until she held the water gun. She flashed a sly, genuine smile.

 

Chaeyoung planned something.

 

Since it's a waterbomb event, they all held their water guns as Jennie's finally beside chaeyoung, the four of them shooting each other on the stage. Just then, Chaeyoung remembers her plan.


Chaeyoung quickly positioned her watergun aiming it at Doohwan’s center, since Doohwan's at the opposite side of them, she can easily perform her task. Chaeyoung counts on her mind as she held a firm grip to the water gun as if she's really holding a real one, chaeyoung grips and shoots, Doohwan then feels a stinging pain on his center as he quickly covers it with his hands. 

 

Jisoo who saw the whole scene snickers quietly, she knew it was purely chaeyoung's intention, she grins as she watches chaeyoung faking concern to the poor boy. Devil maknae. 

 

After the event, they went straight up to the airport to catch a flight. Jisoo is sitted beside Jennie as Lisa is sitted with Chaeyoung. Jisoo knew both maknae are gonna be sleeping the whole one-hour flight to Japan.

 

"Did you saw how chaeyoung shoots up Doohwan's d? She was hilarious!" Jisoo says, amusement shown in her face.

 

"That girl's unpredictable," Jennie replies as she yawns. Jennie also knew it was on purpose, judging the way she was positioning it like a trained gunman earlier. Jisoo talked with the same topic the entire time, and soon enough they finally landed.

 

While others are leaving the plane, Chaeyoung stays behind as she waits for Jennie to gather her things up. 

 

"Don''t wait up," Jennie knew that Chaeyoung's behind her.

 

"But I want to!" Chaeyoung says stubbornly. Jennie could almost feel a curve building up on her lips but she quickly hides it from Chaeyoung, she remembers that she,  is still, in fact, mad.

 

"You're stubborn," Jennie replies as she wears her sunglasses.

 

"Only for you, though," Chaeyoung retorts, a sly smirk playing on her lips. Jennie rolls her eyes as she finally walks toward the plane exit, with Chaeyoung still tugging behind her.

 

Soon enough, the two swarm in an ocean filled with people and fans as they stride towards the airport counter to check up on their luggages. Chaeyoung drapes her arm onto Jennie's waist protectively. Jennie then looks behind and saw Chaeyoung watchfully observing the place with her hands still rested on Jennie's waist to prevent incidents happening. Needless to say, Jennie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter