CH. V

friends doesn't kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung was awakened by the blindening rays of sunlight shooting through the window’s pane even with a thin layer of what it seems like a curtain was covered in it. Chaeyoung groans as she felt a heavy weight on top of her–on her chest, precisely. Chaeyoung then remembers last night's events, unconsciously smiling as she reminisces.

 

Chaeyoung observes the older girl who's sleeping on top of her, her chest moving up and down in a stable manner, with light snores and mouth slightly agape. Chaeyoung finds those little things cute, because she believes that everything that comes off from Jennie is beautiful, such as the small mole on her upper left eye, her swollen cheeks in  the morning, her brightest gummy smile whenever she's  the happiest, the way she smiles; her left eye slightly being bigger than the other. Chaeyoung adores Jennie more than words can express.

 

Snapping out of it, Chaeyoung realizes that they have rehearsals today. She flicks Jennie's forehead, her way of waking Jennie up. Jennie groans snuggling deeper into Chaeyoung's neck. 

 

"Can't we just stay?" Jennie whispers, her voice slightly hoarse because she just woke up. Chaeyoung finds it hot. Jennie's suggestion is tempting, but they can't, atleast not today.

 

"As much as I love the thought of that, we need to rehearse for our concert later on this evening. Let's make the show worth it, 'kaay?" Chaeyoung convinces Jennie as she pecks Jennie's cheek, finding her this adorable in the morning.

 

"Hmmkay," Jennie obeys, but still not moving an inch from Chaeyoung's embrace.

 

"Hey, come on now," Chaeyoung chuckles at Jennie's stubbornness, also planting a soft peck on Jennie's lips. And with that, Jennie stood up abruptly. 

 

"We haven't brushed our teeth!" Jennie whines, playfully smacking chaeyoung's arms at the process. Chaeyoung just snickers, she doesn't really care.

 

"So what?" Chaeyoung retorts, the following scenes consist of Chaeyoung planting kisses all over Jennie's face as Jennie squirms underneath her, trying to get away from her grasp. But Chaeyoung is much stronger. Chaeyoung laughs as she plants soft kisses all over Jennie's face, to her forehead, to her eyes, to her nose, and to her lips, both of them bursting into fits of giggles early in the morning but that was until they heard Jisoo's voice. They immediately halted.

 

"So look who made up!" Jisoo says as she claps her hand, smiling proudly–of herself. The two blushed like lovestruck teenagers. But there was one question lingering on Chaeyoung's mind.

 

How did Jisoo open the door? Chaeyoung thought.

 

"Ya, ya, I know what you're thinking Chaeyoung. Well surprise! I have a spare key!" Jisoo retorts seemingly knowing every damn word that's on her mind. 

 

"Unnie, you're crazy," Jennie joined in.

 

"Oh well whatever, you guys should thank me you know," Jisoo flashes a victory smile. Jennie just shook her head in amusement. But, she should really thank her later for it. 

 

"Anyways, go wash up you guys stink of !"Jisoo states, covering her nose.

 

"Hey we–" Jennie hurriedly replies but didn't got the chance to finish it as she was cut off by Jisoo.

 

"And Jennie what's that on your neck? A hickey?" Jisoo added not bothering to make Jennie finish her statement. Jennie then looks over at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter