CH. IIII

friends doesn't kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


After Jennie finished washing up, she immediately saw Chaeyoung joining the two separate beds by pushing it altogether to make up a one big bed.

 

"What do you think you're doing?" Jennie asks in amusement.

 

"Let's sleep beside each other!" Chaeyoung replies firmly as she scratches the back of her head, slightly embarassed.

 

"And what makes you think that I'm gonna allow it?" Jennie retorts as she crosses her arms, her left brow furrowing.

 

"But.. I miss you..." Chaeyoung says like a defeated child, her eyes looking down at the floor. 

 

"You're such a kid. Let's go to sleep." Jennie snickers as she laid down at the bed, Chaeyoung flashed a bright smile, but soon was wiped off when Jennie put a pillow on the middle making a barrier between the two of them. Chaeyoung instantly frowned but soon came up with a brilliant idea.

 

"Hmm..." Chaeyoung pretends dozing off to sleep as she wraps her arms around Jennie's body (with the pillow still between them) Jennie then quickly catched up to what chaeyoung was trying to do.

 

"I know you're not sleeping," Jennie chuckles as she removes Chaeyoung's arms around her. But before Jennie could fully remove her arms, Chaeyoung took advantage of the situation and quickly pushed the pillow out of the bed with her feet, scooting Jennie closer to her embrace. Jennie was caught off-guard and didn't say a word. Chaeyoung flashed a small smile, her plan really did worked out.

 

"You always get your way!" Jennie whined out. Chaeyoung chuckles at the older one's antics as she buries her face into Jennie's neck, making her look like a baby on a mother's chest. 

 

"Shhhh, I'm sleeping," Chaeyoung says as she nestled her face deeper into the crook of Jennie's neck.

 

"How are you so bossy?" Jennie giggles, as she feels chaeyoung's steady breathing against her chest (Chaeyoung's still awake, inhaling Jennie's intoxicating scent which she loves deeply)

 

"Stop sniffing me, I could get stucked in your nose forever." Jennie playfully says as she slaps chaeyoung's arm.

 

"You smell so good, how can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter