CH. VIIII

friends doesn't kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JENNIE.

 

Jennie knows herself that she's been avoiding Chaeyoung for nearly a week, It started a day after they came home from Japan, Jennie was scrolling through her phone that night, opening her Twitter and seeing people argue about the rights of lgbtq. In addition to that, Jennie isn't—never opposed it, jennie thought that they are two people, regardless of the gender; finding happiness in each other. Who are people to judge them and ruin them anyway?

 

“Whatever your nonsense reason will be, being gay is wrong, unacceptable, and a disgrace to the community, ing faggots can die!"

 

That was the tweet read, and by that time it was tweeted,  bunch of people already replied on it. But Jennie couldn't bear to move her thumb anymore as negative things corrupted her mind. Jennie started thinking about the blonde girl who's constantly giving her a Great source of happiness, she thought about their relationship; what are the possibilities, good or bad, what's gonna be their future, what will happen to the group, and many more leading about one girl.

 

That night, Jennie went to sleep with a Heavy heart.

The day after, that was when she decided to avoid Chaeyoung. She makes sure that everytime Chaeyoung goes beside her, she suddenly go and pretend to get things done. By this time, she knew Chaeyoung has been noticing it, Chaeyoung keeps on chasing, Jennie keeps on moving without a glance. 


"Jennie," Jisoo called her.

 

"Seriously, what's wrong with you?" Jisoo asks, her voice a bit higher than normal.

 

"What is wrong with me?" Jennie counters. Jisoo shook her head in amusement by the other girl's impetuous action.

 

"Seriously Jennie? Last time I checked you and Chaeyoung were okay!" Jisoo blurted out, her emotions getting past her.

 

"We're okay." Jennie's face hardens, Jisoo could only put up a face.

 

"You and I both know you're lying, What. Is. Wrong!" Jisoo emphasized, looking Jennie in the eyes intensely. Just then, not caring about it anymore, Jennie suddenly ran and engulfed herself to Jisoo's embrace, sobbing her eyes out on the crook of Jisoo's neck. Jisoo calmly her hair, whispering a bunch of ’it’s okay’ to the petite girl but the cries only got louder.

 

"Let's go to my room, come on" Jisoo encouragedly says as Jennie's face is still on her neck. Jennie nods, not moving an inch from Jisoo's embrace because her face is embarrassing right now. And after a long persuasion, with wet cheeks and puffy eyes, they were finally settled into Jisoo's room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter