CH. I

friends doesn't kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's saturday, the four had just woken up early in the morning. They precisely have two schedules today and the next day; firstly, the sprite waterbomb event, second, their first arena tour in Japan.

 

 Chaeyoung and Lisa had just finished getting ready and's on the living room, the unnie line, however, are still stuck eating breakfast. Lisa was bored, so she scooted closer to the other maknae who was preoccupied by her phone.

 

"Chae," Lisa taps her shoulder. Chaeyoung didn't flinch.

"Chae," Lisa says louder this time. 

"Hm?" Chaeyoung answers, still on her phone.

 

"You know what, I'm getting jealous of your phone. How can you not give me attention??!" Lisa demands as her lips turned into a frown, Chaeyoung then looks at Lisa who was now obviously sulking, Chaeyoung chuckles which earned a playful smack from Lisa.

 

"Okay, what was it that you're going to say?" Chaeyoung asks, forcing herself not to laugh again because Lisa's just too cute, with a pouty face and eyebrows furrowing. Lisa didn't replied, acting mad with her arms crossed avoiding chaeyoung's eye.

 

"Yah, seriously, what is it?" Chaeyoung tries not to snicker again, and drapes an arm around Lisa. Soon enough the two made up, now telling each other childhood stories as they laugh over it.

 

"You actually fainted because you saw needles??! That's so hilarious!" Chaeyoung says, with hands on her stoma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter