C5

Love Pain (Title changed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


“so you’re my driver?” Tiffany look at the quiet standing woman in front of her, 5 feet away with eyebrows raised slightly . But she only got a nod from the short woman. “My grandpa told you?” Another nodded. Slightly irritated by the woman response, she take a step ahead only to get a step back too from Taeyeon. Again, brows rose as she amused by Taeyeon’s act because no one ever back away or stay away from her even for a step. Really a something huh? But this what make it exciting. Upon watching the short girl trying hard to avoid looking at her eyes triggered Tiffany to do more. With a little wicked smirk twitched on her red lips, arms crossing over the chest, she stare at the nervous girl. “Since you’re the one who assigned to be my driver starting today, I need you to report yourself for duty to me every day. You get it?” 
Taeyeon nodded.  “Don’t you have a mouth? Also, just so you know, it is really RUDE for someone who talking to you but got nothing as a response not either an eye contacts.” The offended voice of Tiffany made Taeyeon automatically lift her head up and meet the girl’s brown eyes. “i..i’m sorry. I don’t have any intention to be rude to you Miss.” Taeyeon’s eyes quivered as she had to staring at the black hair woman’s eyes directly. “since this is your first day working for me, apologize accepted. But now, report for your duty.”  Say Tiffany still with her arms crossing.  “ Good morning Miss, i-iam Kim Taeyeon reporting for duty for today, Monday. “ Tiffany rose her left brow slightly as a sign she amused by the latter acts even though at the same time, she want to burst out into a laugh.  “ Good! “ she finally let out a low chuckle. “ But Taeyeon,…relax, no need to be afraid of me.” Tiffany whisper at the side of Taeyeon’s right ear as she walk closer, right hand placed onto Taeyeon’s right shoulder. She obviously can feel on her hand that the shorter woman is trembling on her feet. “..i am a good woman. Don’t worry.” And just like that, she walked passed by her towards the car at the front but not after she give a pat on the woman’s shoulder. A deep breath escaped Taeyeon as soon as Tiffany was out from her sight. Harabeoji, I’m scared.
……………….
The ride along the journey to wherever Tiffany wants to go was only filled by a pregnant of silence.  It supposed to be okay for Taeyeon but it is not when the granddaughter of the Hwang decided to take the front seat of the luxurious car instead of the back seat.  Just when she thought the woman will be less scary but guess not especially when the beautiful gorgeous fashion designer keep looking at her while she driving.  The grip on the steering wheel become shaking because of that., but she kept a straight face and eyes focus on the road. ‘ How old are you Ta
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter