C4: uh oh!

Love Pain (Title changed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 


In a wide spacious room where almost all parts of the room were covered in a color of pink. Yes. PINK. If you're someone who not a fan with pink, it maybe will blind your eyes if you once step into it but if you're someone who as obsess as the youngest daughter of first born of the Hwangs, it definitely was like a pink heaven. 


In the middle of the room, located a king sized bed with baby pink bed sheet and in the middle of the bed, laying a girl who's beauty is beyond expectation. 


Born in California also raised there and known as a famous and successful fashion designer with her own brand at her young age, she become the attention of people who chase after her for money, get her as their partner also to get into her pants. But unfortunately, there's no one ever succeed snatched her heart for real and also because of her busy schedules,she got no time to think of that. Just few couples of flings and short term boyfriend but that's all. Nothing last longer than 3 months. No one can tied her heart with their love as she clearly can see that it all only being said just from the mouth, not heart. 


Nothing to say, she quickly bored with them. 


And until now she still waiting for someone who can show her what true loves are. 


Growing up with a verg good IQ and high confidence made her into who she is now. Plus the beauty is just a bonus for her. 


However, not once she felt that all that is a ticket for her to be prejudice or snobbish. And thanks to her grandparents,who raised her parents in good ways,she also being raised in the same ways. 


She is Tiffany Hwang, the youngest daughter of Hwang.... Gifted with two brothers, Leo and James and a sister, Michelle, she was pampered by everyone. Being the youngest in the family doesn't made it weird at all. Just ask whatever she want, she definitely will get it laying on her feet. 


But despite of that, she is not the typical over pampered rich girl like in the drama. No! She is not like that. She love to be independent and work by herself. Not burdening anyone else but when she feel like she want to be pampered, she'll act like one. 


But if her clingy and over pampered self appears, don't bother to complain or what. Just go with her flow if you don't want to face her wrath. 


Hence, despite her good personality, there are still a few that quite made people got a headache facing her. Her jealousy, possessiveness and high demand traits.  

Just imagine, if you're dating her don't ever thought of being sweet with other people even though it just a friendly gestures because once you do it, you not gonna come out from the house for days or you not gonna going anywhere without her and worse, you basically being chained by her. 


That is Tiffany Hwang. 


Nonetheless,you're fcking lucky if she ever choose you out of thousands of people chasing after her and she fell in love with you . 


But the question is,is it indeed a luck?? (XD)

 

 

 

Tired of tossing around from right to left until laying flat on her back, staring blankly on the ceiling, she get up. Who will expecting that she is thinking about a certain brunette that she met this morning in a very embarrassing way. 


She's weird to Tiffany but that weirdness make Tiffany can't stop by thinking about her. 

 

"She's cute......but! Why, why does she need to be that scared of me??! Like hello, not even once she spare a glance on me? Is that kid fcking kidding me? Hah! " she muttered by herself, felt a little frustrated. 

 

"I'm so gonna make you face me tomorrow kid. Yeahh..tomorrow. " Tiffany nod in determination as she monologue with herself. 

 


......


“hi Taeyeon.” Greeted good looking middle aged man who standing at the middle of garden ,doing some morning exercises.


“good morning Sir” replies Taeyeon as she give the man a little bow before proceed to the back door of the mansion’s kitchen.  She threw a small smile to ahjumma Song when the older woman see her when she placed the breakfast for the Hwang’s on the dining table. 


“good morning ahjumma. Do you need help?” asked Taeyeon to the older woman when she saw the woman work all alone since it is Saturday, all the other maids are on holiday except for few but for the kitchen area, it is ahjumma Song special duty because the Hwangs demanded her to handle kitchen and be their chef. The reason is one, they all cannot take the foods cooked by other maids except her.


“nah..its alright. Im finished anyway.” 
Taeyeon just stood still in silent while watching the woman prepare the last dish since she refused to accept her help. 


Then her eyes move to the dining table full with various kind of breakfast and a little bit more than usual.  Perhaps because all the Hwangs are home since its off day but that’s not what made Taeyeon staring at the table with quivering eyes. It is because of how delicious those foods look like. She wonder how it taste like since she absolutely cant remember the taste of any of those for the last 16 years ago. 
Well to think about it.. does she really have ever taste it?


But its not like she ever has a feel want to taste it,it just watching table full with delicious and fancy foods make her suddenly remember…….ahh whatever. 


“have you had a breakfast Taeyeon?”  the question from ahjumma Song break her thought. She turn to look at the older woman and nod as a respond. 
And not long after that, here comes the most respectable person in the family, Sir Hwang, with fresh looking face and neat attires. 


“good morning~” he greeted with a smile spread wide on the old wrinkles face. 


“good morning to you too Sir.” Ahjumma Song replied while Taeyeon just bowing to him.


“ohh??Taeyeon-na.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter