chapter 14

Love Pain (Title changed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lp c-14

 

 

 

 

 

“What’s wrong Tiffy? You look…annoyed. Everything good?” gorgeous blonde looking lady walked into Tiffany’s office and plopped herself comfortably on one of the chair fixed apposite Tiffany’s table. She shoot questionable look with her brows raised to the stress looking latter.

“Hey, the meeting went well right?” she asked her friend in concern. Tiffany rarely looking stressful like this unless something really bothering her mind.

“It’s not about work.” Tiffany slipped her fringe behind her ear as she rest her back onto the comfy chair. She massaged her forehead lightly while having her eyes closed.

“Then?”

 

“sigh…I’m flying back to korea tonight.”

“Owh.It’s good then. Means you can meet your family and wife and maybe…have a y time together. I know you’ve been missing her right? But what with the long face? What’s the matter?”

 

“That’s the problem Jess. It’s almost three months since we got married but not even once she ever touch me as a wife should.”

“WHAT! I’m sorry. I mean what?! Are you for real? But I thought…”

“ A week after the wedding I understand if she hesitated to touch me considering the reason why we got married at the first place. But a week turned to two weeks she still didn’t retaliated any moves towards me. Let alone a kiss. And worsen when I got emergency calling for that stupid old man meeting resulting me came here alone. But you know what upset me the most? I went back home to Korea in hope we would DO ‘something’ but guess what; She always run away from me and it really frustrated me as I came home once in a blue moon! It was not what I expected! Ughh that short woman!”

“i…ahahahaha..i-I’m sorry for laughing Tiffy.” Jessica was quick to excuse herself when Tiffany threw sharp glare for finding her frustration funny. “ from what you said and from my point of view, YOU. ARE. UALLY. FRUSTRATED. Am I right?” Jessica .

“ Shut up you .” She threw a pen towards the laughing blondie. “ You should help me not laughing at me as I don’t want to hear your annoying dolphin-shrieked voice.” She counter attacked Jessica causing the blondie to huff in dissatisfied.

“As if you did any better than me.” Jessica scoffed before stretching a smile for their silly fight. “Hurmm…let see what I can do to help you get that short wife of you on your bed.” Tiffany sends her a boring look as she don’t know whether the blondie in front of her can be trust or not.

“Since I’ve never meet your wife nor attended your ‘last minute’ wedding, I can say much about her. But sensing from what you told me, she’s a shy-quiet type and you said she tend to run away or precisely ‘avoiding’ you; why not you…. ‘tie’ her so she cannot run away from you. That way, you can have her. Hmm.” Jessica shrugged, satisfy with her suggestion.

“Tie?”

Jessica rolling her eyes with Tiffany dense.

“Trap her with you in a room! Take her somewhere where she can’t run away from you. Gosh Tiff…”

 

“JESS!”

“OH !” Jessica screamed with her dolphin pitched voice as she was startled by Tiffany’s sudden loud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter