C-17

Love Pain (Title changed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ *a/n; I made slight change of Tiffany and Taeyeon ages in this story. Tiffany will be 27 and Taeyeon 30]

 

 

 

……

 

 

 

 

“I’m extending my leave for another week”

 

“W-wae?”

 

“For you, for us of course.” And that managed to warm Taeyeon’s face up and the sweet smile from Tiffany doesn’t help any better. She felt her stomach twirling a foreign sensation.

 

"Tell me about yourself Taeyeon." Tiffany said to the blushing Taeyeon that lying beside her, both under the thin white cover after their y time which of course guided and leaded by Tiffany again. They are now in one of luxurious hotel room as Tiffany literally dragged the older woman out from Hwang mansion after the constant interruption from her mom. She wanted to spend her time with her overly shy and introvert wife yet all she got was people interrupting her limited time together. How can they get to know each other better if people bothered them and it gave a chance for taeyeon to run away from her. Thus, it was the reason why she decided to take her wife to one of the famous hotel and had it booked for three days. She’s gonna spend her time with the older woman in peace and no one can interrupt them.

"Me?"

"Yeah…everything. I want to know everything about you." She looks at the latter as she lie sideway and having her head supported by her right hand. She carelessly fixes the thin cover that threatened to slide down from her chest which she won’t care much if not because of her shy wife. Taeyeon don’t even want to turn and look at her due to their imperfect state even after what they just did.

"Ohh...my name is Kim Taeyeon, I am 30 years old. I lived with my grandparents since i was little. I have no sibling-"

"Yah this is not middle school class introduction. Just says it casually." Tiffany flicked the latter’s forehead.

"Mianhe. I...i was not used to it." She embarrassingly told. "I studied until middle school and people always said that I'm stupid."

"Who said that?! No you are not. Don't say something like that about yourself." Tiffany encourages the wife.

"Dae"

"What about your family? Your parents?"

"I..." Taeyeon seems frowning. "I don't know." She moved to look Tiffany on the eyes. " I can't remember anything about them. Halmeoni and harabeoji said my parents is living somewhere farrrrrrr away. I don't exactly know where."

"I'm sorry to hear that Taeyeon." Tiffany comforts her wife with a patted on her hand, thinking Taeyeon's parents have passed away.

"Wae?" She was confused why her wife apologizing to her.

"Nothing" tiffany shook her head and smile at the naivety of the latter. "Anyway, I'm sorry for asking this but are you really born with....'this'?"

"Ah! Tiffany..." Taeyeon was taken aback by the bold move of her wife that without warning touched her on her private part. Tiffany was too vulgar for her liking and she still had a hard time to get used to it. The woman teasing laughs just redden the blush on her face.

"You have to learn to get use of me because I am out spoken type of person. I'm not the one who holding back if you noticed it. I say what i feel and i do what i like. Bear with it cuz you're going to face it for a very longggg time."

"A-arasso"

“So? “

 

“Yes, I was born with it. Actually I was born with two ia but my female ia wasn’t functioning well that there was no womb detected and somehow they had to choose the best for me so they left me with my male one because it functioning better. They didn’t even know I would grow up with feminine sides as the dominant one except of course….my private part.”

 

“You must be stressing out right?”

 

“Aniya”

 

“No?”

 

“God created me like this so who am I to question His decision. I’ve accepted myself since the day I was born eventhough some people cannot accept me.” Taeyeon looked sad at the mention of last part. She suddenly remember all the bad words and bullying she received at school.

 

 

"I’m sorry for that Tae but hey I can accept you right.” Tiffany pull the face to face her and their eyes met. Her thumb brushed against Taeyeon’s porcelain-like cheek as a way to convince the woman. However, her brows furrowed in small frown when Taeyeon moved away from her eyes when she flashed her sweet smile to her to which Tiffany tries to think as the older woman is still shy of her. She sigh by the response.

"Then how about this scar on your chest?" Tiffany moved her finger along a 20 cm-ish long scar in the middle of Taeyeon’s chest.

"Ahh i-it's a scar from an accident that happened at a factory 15 years ago." She lied.

"Really? But why it so long and it looked…painful? " Tiffany gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter