C-18 Here comes trouble

Love Pain (Title changed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[DICLAIMER: ALL THE MEDICAL INFORMATION IN THIS STORY IS PURE FICTION AS I'M NOT AN EXPERT NOR I KNOW ANYTHING RELATED TO MEDICAL. PLS PARDON FOR ANY MISTAKES MADE. ]

 

 

.......................

 

It's been two weeks since she came to LA with Tiffany and bored to death is the exact words to describe Taeyeon. How can she not when she was left alone most of the time in the big luxurious penthouse when Tiffany was out to work. She also was forbid to work by Tiffany when she muttered the wish which her wife was true afterall. How can she apply for a job there when she can't and don’t even understand english.

 

So to kill her times, she cleaned the house and often cooked for Tiffany which sometimes left untouched as the younger woman didn't coming home, just like yesterday.

Standing at the big mirror in the penthouse, she looks at the night sky with decorations of shining stars on it as she was thinking if Tiffany won't be home again tonight. And just in time, a beep sound from the door startled her which she turned around and see Tiffany with her tired face. Her wife is finally home.

 

Her wife that been making her blushed and made butterflies fly in her stomach frequently lately.

 

She ran to Tiffany to get her things on her hands and quietly tail her to the bedroom. "Do you want to eat anything?" She softly asked to the laying Tiffany on the bed. "I can cook for you" she speaks again when there was no response from the latter.

 

"Come here" instead of answering to the question, Tiffany called for Taeyeon to come to her. But when she sensed Taeyeon hesitation, she sighed and sat up while combing her long brown wavy hair to the back with her fingers.

It actually drives her crazy sometimes of Taeyeon's acts on her. It's been months yet the older woman still being timid and hesitant around her. "I have eaten. Thank you. But i need something else right now." She said while looking at Taeyeon straight on the eyes.

"W-what is it?" Taeyeon stuttered, feeling a bit intimidated by the 'look' her wife send to her.

"That's why i told you to come here." Tiffany pat a space beside her on the bed and leaving with no choice, Taeyeon approached her wife and stood still beside the bed as she waited for her next command before she was gently pulled onto it.

 

The younger woman was quick to roll over her and trapped her beneath. Literally squishing Taeyeon under with her weight, leaving no space between their bodies. "I want to be loved and spoiled by you" She seductively said which send Taeyeon to nervous wreck. She had her eyes widen at Tiffany's want.

They had done it few times already but Tiffany got so busy ever since they arrived LA that she barely had times at home. However, since they did it before,  it supposedly shouldn't be a problem but for someone who as shy as Taeyeon, she always find a way to reject the woman which of course, most of the times, it failed. The sole reason is because her wife is too straightforward and she just….shy.  

 

 "I've been missing you and my job at the company consumed most of my time that i was stressful so i need you to give me some attentions tonight." Tiffany said while brush Taeyeon’s bangs and slipped it behind the ear

"T-tiffany" taeyeon shifted uncomfortably and tried to push the woman off her but to no avail, it was useless. Her wife was away for two days and the first thing she wants when home is being intimate with her? She knew it's not wrong because they are legally married and Tiffany is her wife hence it her right to ask for ual satisfaction from her but somehow it bug her on the reason of their marriage yet Tiffany treat her like she never did something bad as she accused her for, which is ... (which Taeyeon never did). How come a victim can accept and married their thus; treat them nicely without showing any slight hint of trauma. Aren’t they supposed to despise and hate them with all they have?

 

Taeyeon been thinking of it since the day Tiffany demanded her to take the responsibility by marrying her. It just doesn’t make sense considering the differences of them both. She was nobody while Tiffany is somebody. And why Tiffany wanted someone like her to be her partner? Someone who is imperfect. But due to power, money and influence, she was powerless. Besides, she had to think of her grandparents who have taking good care of her since she was little.

 

"I got you this..take this and it will help you to relax with me. Don’t worry, it just a vitamin." Tiffany lied as she shoved white small rounded looking tablet down Taeyeon's throat which was believed as aphrodisiac. Her wife was always careful and full of hesitations especially when touching her and it irked Tiffany that she wanted Taeyeon to rid it off for tonight.

She desired to be craved and touched by Taeyeon like she does to the older woman and she doesn't care if it took a pill to courage the woman to do so. One thing for sure, it was the start of Tiffany addiction giving Taeyeon the pill as she got the mind-blowing ual satisfaction by her shy wife who always reluctant and hesitate to touch her, without knowing the side effects it gave to the older woman.

 

 

 

......

 

The loud music blasting through the speakers in the club kinda disturbing to taeyeon plus with many y looking women dances their night away on the dance floor. She just wants to go home but can't as it depend on Tiffany. It also her first time ever stepped into a night club and much to her dismay, she hates it. The smells of smoke, alcohol, perfumes and everything else mixed into one that it suffocates her lungs.

 

" Hey Tiff." A tall white y girl came and greeted Tiffany with a glass of alcohol in her hand. Her dress was very unpleasing for eyes (from Taeyeon very personal pov).

"Oh hey Miley. Long time no see" they hugged and crashed their cheeks together as a sign of greeting.

"Who's that? New chick?" She whispered against Tiffany's ear.

 

"This? No."

"Hi I'm Miley." She hand out her palm to Taeyeon which Taeyeon had no idea of the reason since she don't understand anything. She looked at Tiffany in confusion before Tiffany told her to say her name.

"O-oh..Taeyeon imnida" she awkwardly received the hand shake.

"hmm a fellow Korean…she's cute tho"

"She is but back off Miley. She's not to be played. She's mine." Tiffany playfully warns while slipping it with a laugh when she actually warned the girl in all seriousness but she doesn’t want to make it too obvious.

"We used to share. What's the difference now?"

"That was before. I've changed...for the better."

"Wow, I'm impressed." She flashed an amused face. "Anyway you cutie pie, you want a drink?"

"She's don’t understand you and nope. She can't drink." Tiffany started to feel slightly irritated by the girl as she just want her to leave them immediately because she just dont like the way Miley was eyeing her clueless wife.

"Aww too bad. Anyway, are you here to meet anyone or tryna down for the night for some bad es?"

"I've told you. I've changed but yea I'm waiting for Jessica. That woman…. Always late in everything as it always SLEEP over anything else."

 

And just in time, walked in Jessica, looking beautiful as always as she smiling innocent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter