Disaster

Love Pain (Title changed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****flashback

"Do you have anyone that you fancied on?? " Tiffany asked as she looked at Taeyeon with chin on her left palm. 


"halmeoni and harabeoji." 


"I mean someone special..." She try harder


"They're special to me. "


"Ughh.. " Tiffany groaned in annoyance towards the naive older girl.  "...I mean someone who you have a romantic feeling with ." 


"Oh that... Aniya.. Na eopseo. " taeyeon shaking her head, eyes still focusing on completing the puzzles Heejin left minutes ago. 


"Oh???  Wae... You got THE look here so why?" totally a lie if Tiffany said she was shocked because knowing taeyeon, she is too innocent, naive, introvert and not a social butterfly so to expect taeyeon to have a girlfriend... It was least she expected. However, she has to fake her shock expression. When in fact she is actually happy knowing taeyeon is not anyone's. 

 

"You dont know anything about me Ms Tiffany. " taeyeon muttered lowly. 


"Then tell me. " Tiffany challenging the girl hoping she would open up to her but oh well guess she didn't know taeyeon that well yet. 


Taeyeon just smile half heartedly. "Maybe........ One day. " her answer make Tiffany want to pull her hair because that was not the answer she waiting for. She was so frustrated with taeyeon quiet and introvert personality since it really do contrast against her but probably that was what triggered her interest on that older girl at the first place. 


"Anyway...have you ever been in a relationship before? A romantic relationship with boy...or girl..." Tiffany prying further, not giving up. 


Taeyeon shaking her head slowly. "I never experienced that kind of love and I don't even know what is those love. " taeyeon still calmly answer the younger girl. 


That honestly shook Tiffany because... Never?! Was it a joke or what but she is good to control her expression not to make it obvious to taeyeon. (Like taeyeon pay attention or looking at her though XD) 


But well, that pushed her to dig more. 


"Okay Let say if you decided to have your own love of life one day..Do you have any ideals type or any traits you want your lover to have? " Tiffany asked while grinning like an idiot to herself. 
 

"Ermmm....i don't know. " Taeyeon answered after few seconds of pause. 

Tiffany was excitedly anticipating taeyeon answer, thinking that she'll match with taeyeon preference of ideal type but what came out from taeyeon's mouth left her speechless.  She looked at taeyeon weirdly before throwing an annoying glare. 


"You're so boring! Hmmpp! "


"Then why talking to me" taeyeon shrugged her shoulders while mumbles when the younger girl walks away. She smile to herself when she finally complete the last piece of the puzzle. 

 
****** flashback end

 

 


'So that was what she meant by know nothing about her and was it the reason she never been in love? Did people actually disgust of her when they knew about her special condition? Did they distancing themselves from her? Was it the reason of her being  quiet and introvert. Oh my God this gonna blow my head off' 

“Tiff”

“Tiffany”

“Tif-fa-nyyy~”

“HWANG MIYOUNG!” The loud voice finally succeed get Tiffany attention and startling her.

“Yah oppa what the f-“ just before she can finish the sentence, a finger pointed on her nose.

“No cursing miyoung.”James gave a warning look.

“I told you not to call me miyoung!” Tiffany scolded her brother while pouting and crossing her arms childishly.

Hwang Miyoung. Is her Korean name gave by her parents but unfortunately as she grew older she don't like the name because it sound old to her and that was the reason she only use and let people know her by her American name, Hwang Tiffany. 


“waeee? It’s good though.” James took a seat beside tiffany as he continue teasing his sister.


“yea yea good for you…good for you to tease me.” She sends a glare at James only to be laughed by her brother.


The laugh slowly faded away before he nudged her by the shoulder. “why though?”


“Why what?” asked Tiffany back with a raised eyebrows in confusion.


“I called you many times that go unnoticed by you and you seem troubled. Is there any problem? Wanna share?I am a good listener you know” he whispered the last part. 

James is always be that brother. Caring, lovely, protective, dependable etc..always know whenever Tiffany has a problem or something been bothering her mind. To be honest, she was so lucky to be blessed with two awesome brothers who care for her and always been there any time she need but if asked her who she love most…well she love both her brothers but if asked to make a choice, it will be James. Yes he is protective but he knew the limit not like the other one and always let her decide what’s good for her life without meddling in it. Whenever he gave an advice, it would be from his heart and whenever he made a decision, it definitely using his mind. But, for the problem this time, Tiffany didn’t think she can share with him. Reason? There are a lot of reasons and (I’m too lazy to write it off XD sorry).

 

“ N-nothing oppa I just… bored staying at home.” Tiffany nervously answered when in fact is her mind has been occupied by Taeyeon all the time.

“Go out then. it so unsually of you for staying at home all day long to be honest.” James let out a chuckle as he reach out for the remote control on Tiffany's”s hand and she just let him be cuz it’s not like she watch the show played on it anyway.

“Not in the mood besides Teyeon is off today so nope! Definitely wouldn’t go out with the other driver. He is too old to follow me around shopping in mall and I pity him.”

Yeah Tiffany you pity on him but not when you with Taeyeon. You even intentionally dragged her around and spent hours shopping or at anywhere just for your own self satisfaction. Don’t you pity that short girl? Carrying lots of bag and deliberately scared her off by hugging her arm and changed in front of her? Tiffany rolled her eyes at the thought inside her head.


"are you having  a problem with Nick? "

"And why is that? " tiffany furrows her eyebrows. 


"I don't know... Isn't he your boyfriend? So i thought you two fighting or what that explain your current state. " he threw short glance to her. 

"No we just friend. " Tiffany uninterestingly answer. 

"But Leo told me otherwise... " James decided not to further the topic of the man when he notice the solemn and flat expression on hisr sister face. 'Maybe they really are fighting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter