C3

Love Pain (Title changed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"A thief ? ?where is it??" Come running ahjumma Song in a rush after heard the scream. 


She was having difficult time to breath normally when she arrived at the kitchen. Hands on the hips as she try to catch her breathing back. 

"Where *hah the *hah thief? " she asked again but stopped when she witnessed the slightly trembling Taeyeon at the corner of the kitchen and the daughter of Hwang's who just arrived there last night. 


"Tiffany-shi??What happened here? " she asked in a worried tone as she came and stop in the middle between the two. She look at Taeyeon to claim an explanation but the girl only had her head hang low since then. 

 

"Taeyeon..."


"Ahh..it's nothing actually ahjumma. I mistook her as a thief just now because shes unfamiliar. " explained Tiffany with guilty smile. "But! How can I not when as soon as I got here, I saw someone I didn't knew was rummaging the fridge. So I freak out and thats explain the scream earlier. He he. " 


"Ohh?? Shes not a thief, she's Taeyeon, working here replacing harabeoji Kim for this week. She is harabeoji Kim granddaughter." the older woman lightly laugh, imagining the scene of Tiffany with Taeyeon. 


"I know...she told me just now. "


Can't stop giggling, the older woman turn to Taeyeon who timidly standing beside the fridge,a little behind.. "Why you stood that far Taeyeon?? Come here? " she motioned Taeyeon to come closer but the girl only had her head shaking. 


"What's wrong? Come here I'll introducing you to this pretty lady here. " 


Taeyeon shaking her head again. 


"I think maybe she scared of me? " Tiffany leaned closer and whisper at the older woman. 


Ahjumma Song roses up her brows in confusion. 


"I was too panic and scared just now so I... Accidently hit herrr. " 

"MWOOO? " shock is a clear evidence how shocked the woman is. But then, the expression instantly turned to amuse one. She burst out in real laugh. 


Both of them are laughing but not for Taeyeon. 


Short split seconds of good laugh, ahjumma Song approach Taeyeon and she was intended to touch Taeyeon's wrist to pull her closer but different thing happen. 


As soon as ahjumma Song touch her, she yanked it back rather harshly as a reflex. 


It stopped the older woman and wiped off the smile on the face. 


"Taeyeon...nan gwenchana? ?" Worries written all over ahjumma song face as she totally not expected Taeyeon to respond like that. Watching how Taeyeon hug her hands onto her chest and with that slightly pale face of her, really worried her. 


"M-mianhe.... I.. I...I have to go out first. " and just like that, Taeyeon sprint herself out from the kitchen, leaving just the older woman and Tiffany, dumbfounded with her actions. 


"What's wrong with her? ?" Tiffany suddenly asked. 


"Ahh...don't worry, she is just too shy I guess. Come...do you need anything?? I can do it for you. " ahjumma Song try to distracted Tiffany attention by thinking of Taeyeon. 


"Dae!.. I'm hungry.. Can you make me kimchi fried rice? I miss your cooking. " she blinked eyes cutely to the older woman while linking their arms together. 


"Dae kajja~~"

 

 

 


Tiffany is sitting at the kitchen counter with palm under her chin, supporting her head as she watching the older woman cooking. Legs are swinging front and back and fingers tapping the kitchen's table.


"Ermmm...how long has she been working here ahjumma?" Tiffany break the silent atmosphere with her sudden question.


"Who? Taeyeon-shi?" Ahjumma Song tilted her head a bit towards Tiffany and get a nod as the response.


"Just started few days ago but tomorrow is her last days because she here just to replace harabeoji Kim since He caught a fever."  She turn off the stove and put the rice onto a plate.


"For this past few days knowing her, I can tell you... She is a very nice and good lady even though she's kinda shy and timid around people. " the older woman told Tiffany while walking closer towards her with a plate of kimchi fried rice on hands before put it in front of her. 


But Tiffany got her eyes fixe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter