Chapter 10

Love Pain (Title changed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

All eyes shooting on her, as if judging her also begging for an explanation. Anger, disappointment and sadness mixed into one. Feeling so tiny under those stares, there was nothing Taeyeon can do. Hence, she was powerless like a prisoner waiting for a punishment.

The big spacious room suddenly becomes so small and suffocating her.

Everything had done.

Everything had happened.

And there was no turning back. Only if there was a time machine, Taeyeon would do anything as long as she is not in this situation.

But the question is how.

And why?

How did all these happen?

And out of all people, WHY her?

Taeyeon only can hang her head low looking at the shining floor of Tiffany’s room, literally intimidated by all those eyes penetrating through her, judging her and her ‘current’ state when caught by the Hwangs. Meanwhile, the owner of the room keeps on crying in the embrace of her mother. She catched the faint muffled sobbing of Tiffany.

And now there was nothing she can hide as they all know about her ‘condition’.

“How could you Taeyeon.” A very disappointed voice of Tiffany’s father reached her. “ haven’t we not treated you nice enough?” taeyeon cannot bring her head up to look at the man on the eyes due to the guilt eat her up even though she knew she did nothing wrong. Felt blamed when caught in the shameful situation that herself does not know how.

The man had done nothing except being nice to her despite she was just a mere servant at the mansion.

But she swears on the name of her halmeoni and harabeoji she did not do ‘the’ things that his daughter said. And how could Tiffany accused her of it when as far as she can remembers, she just trying to help the girl. Is this what she gets in returns?

So many things, so many emotions playing inside her head and it had been long time she had feeling this kind of roller coaster of emotions in her body and it made her terrified. Flash of painful dreadful memories from years ago that she wishes to never remember again started playing one by one behind her eyes like a broken cassette.

Why it always her.

Was it really her fault?

Why everyone kept on blaming her for something she not even aware about.

Why everyone kept on making her as the black goat for every bad things happened?

And Taeyeon starts questioning her existence again.

With heavy mind filled with various thoughts and questions, she braves herself to lift her head and look the man at the eyes. Her pure eyes convey nothing except for honesty and sorrow. But no one see it because they did not know her well and her broken past. If only they knew.

“I swear sir I didn’t do it.” Another fresh batch of tears sliding down her porcelain face. This hundredth times she swear of her innocents.

“DON’T LIE TAEYEON!” Tiffany’s father lost his temper and practically grab a fistful of Taeyeon’s collar and pulling her to stand on her feet. Realize how terrified and shaking Taeyeon was in his hold, he loosens up the grip. Afterall, he have a soft spot for taeyeon and have thought of her as his own ‘daughter’ before this.

“s-ssir i-I swe-ar” The rhythm of her heart beating out of control and sweats start dampening her forehead and back. She tries hard to remains calm when a small pressure seeping through her chest.

The feels that crawling all over her chest that she had been careful of all the time.

Whatever happens, she must stay calm and in control.

“Look at Tiffany and explain her current state to me!” the man sternly commands.

Taeyeon breathes hitched at the close proximity of the man angry face when he tightens his fist, pulling her closer. Her hands greatly trembling as she held the fist before her eyes slowly fixed on Tiffany.

Tiffany was sobbing hard in her mother’s embrace.

Her mind goes blank but confuse at the same time.

“You really did ‘touched’ my daughter didn’t you?” his voice dangerously low with a hint of hurt and disappointment. Battling eyes against each other and Taeyeon tries her best to prove that she told him the truth through the eyes.

“No. I swear…I didn’t do it.” She pleads and for a moment he saw nothing but honesty and he really want to believe it because deep in his heart, he knew Taeyeon was a very honest and trustable person. But cannot blame him for the way he reacts because it was a father protective side towards his daughter.

Taeyeon almost giving up to explain the truth because no one seems to buy her words and she do not have a proof to prove she was indeed innocent and it was her bad fate caught by them in the unexpected situation. Her mind and thought were shattering everywhere, her body was tired, her soul tortured without anyone knowing and her heart screaming loudly but it only heard by her.

“YOU LIED!” everyone including Taeyeon startled by the sudden ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter