The real start?

Love Pain (Title changed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


"Oppa!" Tiffany running down the stairs as soon as she saw the man she missed so much and crushing their bodies in a bine crushed hug.  "Ufffp my little sister is not little anymore. She's big and HEAVY~. " the man teases.  "Yah! I'm still your little sister! " Tiffany stomped her feet, sulking. 
The man bent down to look at her in the face before burst out laughing. "Is this the same charismatic Tiffany Young people been talking about? I don't see any of it here plus with those ugly pout and- yayahyahhh!! It's hurt Tiffany. " he winced as Tiffany hit his arm hard, annoyed with the remarks. 
"Ughh whatever! I'm done missing you. So bye. ~" she was about to turn her heels and leave, showing the visible sign that she was annoyed but stopped when he pulled her hand. She was smiling in her heart knowing her brother would coaxing her and she can use the opportunity to ask him to buy her lot of things. 
"What" she asked rather emotionless. Arms crossing on the chest with a flat face flashed for her brother but actually excited waiting for what her brother will offer her.  He lean closer and slowly but painfully whisper " like I care. " and just like that he run away for his life while his loud laughs echoing throughout the huge mansion.  "JAMESSSS!!!!" Tiffany shouting as she chasing the man up the stairs.    ………
It was such a very fine Monday morning. The birds chirping up on the trees, bees working to find honey in flowers of the Hwang's garden and yet we have the Hwang princess still soundly asleep in her pink room.  She was so spent after last night partying with her brother, James. Do not know how much she drank that made her so wasted because she was known with high alcohol tolerance level. Nonetheless, that explain the reason of her current state.  With a groan, she blink her eyes once,twice before open it fully when the buzz of her alarm didn't stop. Feeling disturbed she annoyingly threw the gadget off onto the carpet.  "Ughh my head" a shot of pain shoot through to her head when she was about to get up. "Oh my gosh I'm so wasted." 
Gently massaging the back of her neck, Tiffany forcefully dragging herself to the bathroom and clean herself. Looking straight at the mirror reflecting her bare face, she heave out a deep sigh.  Suddenly thinking of taeyeon. 
"A week more and I still can't g
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter