C-15

Love Pain (Title changed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LP C15

 

 

 

“Taeyeon~ wake up”

“hmm”

“Wake up~” soft whispered voice calling Taeyeon from her dreamland. She can feel tingly sensation crawls on her skin caused by foreign fingers.

“Hey” soft breath hit her lips which realization hit her and she jolts awake. She shoot terrified look on the smiling girl in front of her.

“T-tiffany.” The said girl widens her smiles.

“You okay?” Tiffany questions in concern to the petrified looking person. She takes Taeyeon by the face, brushing her thumb against the pale skin. She was worried when Taeyeon passed out during the kisses which quite funny in her perspective. Oh how innocent her wife is.

“y-yeah.” Taeyeon stutters in nervous especially at the close proximity of them two. “ I-i have to go.” Can’t help dealing with her nervous beating heart, Taeyeon was fast to excuse and break free herself from the dangerous brunette.

“Nu’uh. “ Tiffany fights back with clutches on her wife’s clothes. Oh how dangerous she looks with that y gown, red lipstick and her wavy brown hair falling beautifully on her shoulders.

“T-tiffany” Taeyeon pleads while hands trembling to set free the grasp on her clothes. She can’t deal with Tiffany now. Hence, not now, not tomorrow, not anytime.

“We haven’t met for months and I just came back last night and now you avoiding me?” Frowns formed on Tiffany’s pretty face. She can’t believe Kim Taeyeon. Till when she wants to run away from her. This is not what she hoped for when she decided to pull that stupid stunt which got them married.

“Don’t you miss me?”

“I-“

“Tell me!”

“I do miss you.” Taeyeon answers in surprise by the sudden snapped. It was slip of tongue but how it manages to put Tiffany into silly grins.

‘See it’s not that hard to admit. You just need a little push am I right Kim Taeyeon.’

“Then perhaps we should spent the times together!” with full forces, Tiffany pulls Taeyeon, literally slammed her on her bed and hovers on top of the petrified woman. Deliberately trapped, straddling the petite Taeyeon and without warning dives in to kiss the woman on the lips, again.

Not passing out this time, Taeyeon use her strength and flipped them over as she’s the one on top this time.

“You like playing it rough huh. Well, I can deal with it.” Tiffany smirks before it swiped away by Taeyeon action.

 

Not giving any chances for Tiffany to dominate her, she pulls off Tiffany’s crawling hands and jumps off the bed; running to the locked door.

 

Her face shows everything she feels when she found the doorknob locked and she can’t escape Tiffany. Sweats steadily dampened her face.

Angered by Taeyeon actions, Tiffany huffed and stomps her feet to go after Taeyeon. Lips wet and swollen by her own act on the scared-looking woman. Stopping behind Taeyeon, she grabs the arm, intended to get Taeyeon on her bed again but fails when her wife shoved her hand away.

“Please don’t do this” Taeyeon desperately begging.

“I’M ASKING FOR MY RIGHT AS YOUR WIFE TAEYEON.” Tiffany can’t believe her ears. Taeyeon can’t be real and kidding her. It seriously pissing her off.

“I know.”

“Then?!”

“I’m not ready.”

“But I’m ready.”

“Do you?”

“Yes!”

“Please-“

“Or you want me to tell grandpa and your grandparents on how you’ve been neglecting me. Denying me of my rights and needs?” Tiffany threatens her scared wife. She knows Taeyeon will give in if their grandparents were involved.

“Don’t!”

Tiffany smirks at her response.

“I-i don’t even know what to do and how to do it.” Taeyeon mumbles in embarrassment. Just thinking about it makes her want to hide herself under a bed. 29 years of living and totally inexperienced anything related to ual matters.

“Leave it to me.” Tiffany whispers agains

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter