Chapter 13

Love Pain (Title changed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

………………..

“Mommy shtop”

“I hate you!”

“Mommy p-pwease”

“You’re not my daughter!”

“M-mommy it h-hurt”

“I’M NOT YOUR MOTHER!”

 

 

“ERICA!”

“ Boa, are you okay?” Worried looking middle aged man came attending her breathless, panic wife.

“We have to find her Yunho! WE HAVE TO FIND ERICA!” with face full of tears; she shakes her husband, begging him.

“Yes yes yes. We’ll find her.” He pulled his wife tight into his arms, calming her down. And just in time, their assistant came into the room with a tray in her hands. Yunho urged the assistant to come closer and motion her to inject the medicine to his wife quickly and it succeed to relax Boa.

Yunho released a deep sighed watching his wife state. It has been years and she getting worst these past few months. With head loaded with massive burdens, he stressing out at the edge of the bed. Eyes closed, elbows on the knees and knuckles on his temple supporting his head, he thinking hard.

Where else will they find her. He literally hired many of his men to find his daughter both in the states and Korea but until now, no news regarding her whereabouts. Should they tell this to the big family in hope they will lend a hand. But will they accept this HUGE secret nicely. I don’t think so.

I think it’s time. Was what he thought. He was so determined with his decision this time because all of this happened because of their own fault especially him. If only he was brave enough to standing, defending and protecting her, she won’t be gone and his wife will not be insane, regretting her acts.

“Whatever it takes and whatever happens, everyone should know the truth. I can’t bear seeing you like this. We’ll fly off to Korea tomorrow and tell everyone what we had done.” He faced his wife and determinedly said to his dozing off wife.

 

……..

 

“I’m scared halmeoni.”

“Don’t.”

“Will they report me to the police?”

“I don’t think so. We had discussed thoroughly and had come to an agreement.”

“What is it?”

“Wait until we get there. I’m not the one to tell you.”

 

 

stepping into the Hwang’s mansion never felt this heavy to Taeyeon. Every step she took was like a load of brick attached to her feet. Not to say her heart thumping so fast inside her chest.

 

“Oh Kims, finally. come take a seat.” Friendly voice of Sir Hwang greeted them as soon as they were coming inside to the living room where all the available Hwangs at.

With respectful bows, three of them walk passed them and take their respective seat. Taeyeon was in nerve wrecking state as she fidgeting in her seat. A day after discharge from the hospital, she was needed immediately to settle the chaos she never intended of doing.

She lifted her head only to see the absence of Tiffany and her other brother, Leo that be the cause why she was sent to hospital for a week.

‘Where is Tiffany-shi?’ is what she thinking.

“Tiffany is in her room.” As if can read her mind, Tiffany’s mother told her. With a great shame, Taeyeon bow down her head.

 

 

Time goes by with the elders discussing about her and Tiffany. Being her usual self, Taeyeon just stay silent and listened to whatever decision the Hwang will decide for her but not until,

 

“ We want you to marry Tiffany.”

“M-mwo?!” shocking Taeyeon questioning the serious looking father of Tiffany. “B-but “ squeezes on her thigh stopped her. Taeyeon turn to look at her halmeoni in the eyes, eyes quivering in fear.

Fear of the decision.

“Halmeoni..” her voice comes out in whisper.

“I’m sorry but excuse us for a minute.” Halmeoni pleads before pulling taeyeon out from the area to a rather quiet place.

 

 

“I don’t want to marry her halmeoni.”

“Im sorry Taeyeon but you have to.”

“But why? Aren’t there another solution? I would rather sent to prison for mistake I never made than-”

“No! I’m not letting you prisoned either. God knows what will happen to you if you’re sending there. So no.” eyebrows curved into deep frown as objection of Taeyeon words.

“But halmeoni trust me..I never did it. Please don’t let me marry her. I swear i-“

“There’s nothing we can do. They want you to take the responsibility for what had done so whether you want it or not; you HAVE to marry her.” Halmeoni gently explain to her granddaughter.

“But…” Taeyeon was pulled into her grandmother embrace as she crying on the older woman shoulder.

“I know you taeyeon. I know you didn’t do it but even if I believe you’re not guilty but they are not; what can we do. Besides, we have nothing,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter