chapter 11

Love Pain (Title changed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

big thanks to those who dropped the comments for the previous chapter. it seriously boost my energy and lets not wait for two or three months. HERE THE UPDATE!

 

 

 

“I want you to tell us the whole story and the truth behind it.” Stated Sir Hwang after all of them take their respective seat inside his spacious office room. All eyes landing on the said victim, waiting for the explanation. There was nothing that they hope for unless to clear all this chaos and perhaps, misunderstanding. It was getting too complicated as one side deadly swearing not guilty and one deadly trying to approve her accusation is truth.

“Take your time honey” her father calmly encouraged her.

A deep breath taken by Tiffany as she sends a brief look to Taeyeon’s grandparents. Her hands were shaking but she quickly hides it with a grip on her own hands. Fast enough not to let it be noticed by the waiting eyes.

“ it was true Taeyeon was cleaning at the second floor…” she paused only to meet with anticipated eyes especially by the pair of old couple who had been raised Taeyeon. A small frown appeared on her flushed face and she was hesitated before get a hold on herself and continue. “ I was asleep at that time and totally oblivious with her presence. Everything was fine at first before she suddenly knocked on my door and it woke me up. I opened the door with my sleepy state and didn’t expected anything at all not until she suddenly push me inside. She cupped my mouth with a napkin on her hand and pushed me to bed. She was too strong that I can’t fight her. I was helpless. I was trying to scream for help through my muffled mouth but to no avail, no one heard it and save me. “ tiffany exaggeratingly speaks as she wipes a trail of tear sliding down on her flawless cheek.

“ I was so scared.” She exclaimed while sobbing.

“But Tiffany-shi, did you really see her face? When she came inside your room and pushed you. Who know this is a tra- “ halmeoni was cutted off by harabeoji instantly. He sends an apologetic bow towards his old respected friend and son. Besides, they are just no one and merely a poor people who does not have any right to talk back to powerful rich people even though the Hwang had been nothing but kind to them.

“No. my room was dark at the moment as I didn’t switched my lights on. I totally cant see the face of the person but trust me. I know it was her and what more to explain if she was the one laying besides me when I woke up from faint. i don’t know what she did to me cause I don’t remember anything at all but there’s nothing to explain if she was half , and me fully under the cover. My body hurts and the proof is on the bed. T-the crown that I protecting my w-whole life was taken by a woman who happened to be half man.” Tiffany explained with river of tears dampening her face.

Halmeoni and harabeoji can only hang their head low while Sir Hwang silenced on his seat, observing, listening and thinking. Years of living on this earth, mixed with many people he knows what to believe and what not and what is the truth and what is lie. He spends a moments staring at his beloved granddaughter causing the girl to look away and shifted on her seat. Small smirk formed on his old face.

Tiffany hesitantly looks up to the man and pleading through her eyes when she saw her grandfather little shakes of head. She knew she was busted and caught by the old man but since it already happened, she hopes for the man understanding and help.

“ Let’s go get you check at the hospital then.” Her father quickly interferes.

“NO!” Her loud voice managed to startle the other. “ i- I means, no I don’t want to.”

“ But Tiffany-“

“No is no dad. I don’t want to. You don’t know how terrified I am right now. Please don’t bring me to the hospital.” She cries before quickly hugged and calmed down by her father. The man rushed over and hugged his daughter.

“ alright alright. We won’t bring you to the hospital. Please don’t cry dear.” He sooth Tiffany, embrace the girl, rubbing her back lovingly. It hurt his father heart seeing his daughter’s state like that so he will just complied with whatever Tiffany wished. Besides he does not want to make his daughter more terrified than she is now.

“ You said Taeyeon is half man, how can it be?” His attention turned to the old couple and asked them, demanding an explanation. It confuse him a lot when Taeyeon accused his daughter like how in the world? And with the statement said by his daughter, it doubled his confusion.

Halmeoni and harabeoji were seen looking at each other as a small nod coming from harabeoji and halmeoni released a deep nervous sigh.

Meanwhile tiffany breath hitched with anticipation.

“ Taeyeon…” Halmeoni hesitate to start as she doubt how can the man accept the reality about her granddaughter. “ She was born abnormally with a of man.” she paused to observe the reaction of the man and the said victim. There was no doubt the man was shocked sensing by the widen eyes and deep frowns written on his face, but maybe her eyes were playing trick on her when she slightly saw a small smile twitched on Tiffany’s lips. Halmeoni was fast to brush it away.

“At first we thought she was a boy, not until when she get older, at the age of 5 years old, she grew more towards girl than a boy would do. Her face, body and voice were more prominent towards a girl and that when we knew she is special and sadly that was the reason her fami- there was nothing we could do…” Halmeoni was quick to change it. ” Not even an operation can change it to be a solely girl because it endangered her thus she don’t have a womb like a woman should.”

Everyone replies with a nod to her explanations except for Mr Hwang who seems like he has a hard time digesting the information

“She never asked to be born that way and trust me despite her special conditions; she has been nothing but a very lovable woman. She is just too naïve and innoce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter