C1 - the start

Love Pain (Title changed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

 

"I'm home. " said Taeyeon as she pull off her shoes and put it nicely beside a wall.      "Ohh. .Taeyeon-na~~my child. "      "Halmeoni~~" she smiled at the wrinkly looking old woman when she was welcomed with an open arms before she was pulling into the embrace. Taeyeon bow down herself a little towards the old woman to let the old woman give a kiss on her forehead like what she usually received everyday.      "What is that?? " she pointed of the plastic bags on Taeyeon's hands.    "Ohhh~~this?? I bought herbs drink for you and harabeoji. " taeyeon had a sincere smile on her face when she explaining it as she had her left fingers intertwined with her grandma, walking towards their small kitchen space. Despite exhausted from working, coming home to the old woman sort of give another energy to her. Her old smile is her comfort.   Her grandma and grandpa were her everything.    "Aigooo... Taeyeon-na...no need for that. You should just save your money for your own use. " she walk slowly beside Taeyeon while grabbing the arm. She rubs Taeyeon's back up and down, massaging her.  " don't work too hard my dear, I don't want you to get sick. Always remember your limit. " Taeyeon just smile cutely at th warm nagging.    "I wont. Dont worry halmeoni I knew-"   A loud coughs interrupting both of them, caused Taeyeon to frown. She turn her head to the side to look around, searching for the source of the voice.    "Harabeoji??" She look at her halmeoni with a worried face.    "He's not feeling well. Just now at Sir Hwangs mansion, he fainted and one of their driver send harabeoji home. " she explained to worried taeyeon and that made taeyeon abruptly sprints to see her grandpa.    "Harabeoji!.." Taeyeon rush towards the small room where her harabeoji at, and laying the sick old man with pale face on a thin futton. "..gwenchana?? " worries clearly written all over her face.    "I'm okay Taeyeon-na. No need to worry. " He patted Taeyeon's cheeks lovingly.   From the door, her halmeoni just smile watching taeyeon over caring side. This is their one and only granddaughter that they very proud off. Yes they are poor but Taeyeon's heart is rich of loves for them. She work hard to make sure her halmeoni and harabeoji can fill their stomach with good foods when she herself always skip her meal.    "I told you to stop working. Me alone working is enough for us. Besides my salary as cleaner enough for you two,for us." The little scolding and cute frown on her face caused the old grandparents chuckled. Taeyeon is too precious for them. 

 

"I can't let you work alone Taengoo. ~~"   "Who says? I'm strong and healthy enough! But you-you're not young anymore harabeoji. I don't wanna see you keep falling sick. Harabeoji quit your work okay??" Taeyeon nodded in encouragements to the old man.    "I can't. What the Hwangs will say later. Besides you worry too much, harabeoji just got a fever. "   "Aniya~~haraeoji...I don't - "   "I promised Mr Hwang to finish their yard within this week. I can't quit just like that. You knew I've been working with the Hwangs family for so long. I can't disappointed him."   "I'll replaced you! "    "Dae??! "    "I'll ask for a leave from my manager and I'll finish the yard for you. "   "Taeyeon-na... "   "I'll replace you harabeoji. "   "Taeyeon-na.. "   "Harabeoji pleaseee. " Taeyeon pleads "I can't see you getting sick like this. Please let me replace you or it will be better if yo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter