Chapter 9

Fate [Lee Daehwi - Wanna One]

For two weeks they in England and today is the last day them in there. They already at the departure.

"Take care of yourself okay? I'll miss you guys. Come here again in future. We always waiting for you guys!" Grandma made a group hug the pull apart. "Grandma and grandpa too. Take care of your health. Make sure always be healthy." Lisa mutter and the old couple chuckled, nodding. 

Then an announcement about their flight called. "Go. Its your flight. Don't worry about us. We'll go after you guys inside the flight. Hurry and don't be late." Grandpa shooed the four kids. 

"Yeah yeah, we'll get going now. See you again grandma, grandpa!! Byee!! We love you!!" Daniel yelled and the old couple said "We love you guys too." 

Four of them in the flight and flew back to Korea. As they arrived at Incheon International Airport, they being fetch by Mr. Jae.

Mr. Jae drived and all kids are sleeping. Having a jet-lag. He chuckled and focused on driving to the Kang's mansion. 

After they arrived, he woke up all the kids. "Kids, wake up. We're here. Get your luggage then have some sleep. You guys seems still having a jet-lag." Four of them woke as they heard Mr. Jae voice. They take their luggage and went inside the house to their own room. 

Lisa and Daehwi threw themselves on the bed. Lied beside each other and hugging. "Lets sleep. I'm so sleepy and tired." Daehwi whispered into her ears and she hummed as she snuggle her face in Daehwi's neck and both of them drifted to sleep.

Next day. 

In the afternoon, Mr. Jae came to house to meet the newlyweds. He hand their key house and the address before leave to work. 

"Guess what? We'll go to our house today. We should get going now." Daehwi mumbling and pulled his luggage and Lisa's to the car while Lisa still in the house, talking to Daniel. Woojin in his room, probably doing some work in his laptop. 

"We'll go later. Me and Woojin have some works to do. Just text us the address later." Daniel patted her shoulder and she nod. "Okay. Bye oppa. See you later." She waved before get inside the car with Daehwi in it and drove off. 

Both of them arrived to the house. Its a three double-storey mansion, the gift that they got from their parents. Lisa gasped as she unlock the door and enter the house, leaving Daehwi outside at the porch. Interiour design of the house is vintage and its really beautiful. She then explore the house from ground floor to the third floor. She used the elevator to upstairs and she went down using the stairs. 

The house got many rooms, bathroom, got a indoor swimming pool, a gym and many more. She went to backyard and there's a big garden. The garden full with flowers plant and some workers there. She greeted them. 

"Annyeonghaseyo." She bowed and they stop doing their job, bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo. Are you the Kang's daughter?" 

"Yes i am." She nod, smiling. "Ahh welcome, miss Lisa. I'm Mr. Min, the gardener here. There few maids in the house but they went to shopping for the dinner. They'll be back later, miss Lisa." 

"Ahh okay but don't call me miss. Just call me Lisa. Its weird if you called me miss. Aheh." 

"Is i'm allowed to call you that? I'm afraid that Mr. Kang will mad at me." 

"Nahh, i'll talk with my dad later. Don't worry. Just call me Lisa." 

"Yes Lisa." Then a familiar voice called Lisa and she turned to the voice meet Daehwi. "Lisa!! You're here. I thought that you were lost so i'm finding you and you here. How dare you leave me babe. I'm alone inside the house." Daehwi pouted making Lisa chuckled. 

"Aigoo, i'm sorry. I was amazed and i have some conversation with Mr. Min here. He's our gardener here. Greet him." She pointed to Mr. Min and Daehwi bowed, greeting him. "Mr. Min just call him Daehwi. We no need the miss or mr. Its so weird for us. We're still young to being called like that." The gardener nod. 

"We should get inside now and choose our bedroom. Lets go Daehwi. Bye Mr. Min!!" Lisa pulled Daehwi sleeve and ran into the house to choose the room in sec floor. "I want this room!!" Lisa entered a room with light blue pastel in colour, followed by Daehwi. 

"Choose your room Daehwi." She stutter as she went to the balcony that facing the garden. 

"I don't want. I want to be with you. In the same room as yours." He backhug her, resting her head on her left shoulder. "Why?" 

"Why what? I just want to stay with you. Sleep with you and do everything with you include doing that thing too." Lisa felt him smirking even she's not looking at him. "What? You're ert!!" She pinched his hand that wrapping on her waist. "Oww, okay i'm sorry. Stop pinched its hurt." He plead and Lisa stop. 

"You're a real ert." Lisa rolled her eyes and Daehwi denied it. "Aniya. I'm not." 

Lisa scoffed. "Huh really?" "Why? You want do it? We can do it now if you want." Daehwi carried her bridal style and threw her on the bed making Lisa screamed. "Yah!!!" Daehwi get himself on her, trapping her between his hand. 

"Daehwi stop it!! Let me go!!" She pushed his body away from her but Daehwi held both of her hand. "Lee Daehwi!!" She screamed his name. 

Daehwi chuckled as saw she freak out. "Ahaha babe relax. I won't do it to you unless if you're ready. I'm just teasing you only." He let go of her hand and threw himself beside her. 

"Aish. You're really something. You freak me out so much." She sighed in relief. Knowing that Daehwi didn't do any move on her. "I'm not that bad babe. I will wait until you're ready. I won't forcing you." He faced her and her hair. 

Then, a silent air went them. No one let out some words. Both of them just laid on the bed. "When will you return to work again?" Lisa asked, broke the air silence between them. "Three days more." He muttered softly. "But..." His word stop and he held Lisa hand. "But what?" She frowned, waiting for the boy to telling her. 

"I have to leave you alone in this house. I don't want to leave you." He exclaimed, looking on her face. "Nah, its okay Daehwi. We have maids here. They'll take care of me. Don't worry." 

"But still i don't want to leave you." 

"Daehwi, i promised you i'll take care of myself. Don't worry about me." She run her fingers on his purple hair, ruflling on it. "Promise? If there's something happen you should call me. Okay?" Lisa nod. "Okay then." 

"Lets do party tomorrow? You want? You can tell to your friends. I want to know them too since they are your and my brothers friends." Lisa suggest. "Thats a good idea. I'll think about it."