Chapter 10

Fate [Lee Daehwi - Wanna One]

Daehwi approved what Lisa said. They'll make a party for tomorrow. He already done called his friends to come tomorrow for the party. 

On the next day, their maids and other workers help them decorating the house. Food already done, drinks and everything that needed. 

In the afternoon, Daehwi's friends arrived including Daniel and Woojin. "Hey!! What a beautiful house you got!!" Sungwoon gasped as he stepped inside the house with the others. 

They hugged each other include Lisa. At first she felt awkward to be with them. Well they're boys and she didn't know them very well. But after she spend some time with them, she could made herself comfort with them. She knew many of them were older than her. Theres only two person that in the same age as her, Guanlin and Daehwi, but both of this two is older few months from her. She's born in December. Same date as Daniel birthdate but the different is only the year. She's the real maknae there. Real. 

Slowly, she know their behaviour. A silly type, a noisy type, a clean type and more. But the one that catch Lisa attention is the silly and noisy who are Seongwoo, Jaehwan, Jisung and Sungwoon. Four of them always does silly things in front of Lisa sometimes until the protective bros and Daehwi kicked them away. They are so weird. 

The maids already cooked the food then leave after their shift done. And there one person who can't stop eating until now. Of course its Park Jihoon, the one who same age as Woojin and have same last name. He couldn't stop eating for sure. Munching his food nonstop until make Woojin annoyed. 

"Yah Park Jihoon!! Could you stop eating? You're eating monster man!" Woojin yelled at the boy who still munching a bowl of popcorns, only god knows where he found it, sitting on the chair nearby Lisa. "I don't want. Stop disturbing me! Get the hell away from me." He kicked Woojin, shooed him away. Woojin glared to him and went away. 

Lisa laughed seeing them. This Pink Sausage team so adorable. The house really mess and it made by the 11 boys. Lisa sat beside Jihoon who still munching the popcorns. "You want some?" He asked, hand a bowl of popcorns to her but Lisa refused it. "Nah, its okay oppa. Just eat it." He nod and continue eat. 

"This is really mess. Aish this is so hurting my eyes." Minhyun said as he looked around. He start clean the mess by himself. Lisa and Jihoon just watched Minhyun cleaning while the other boys already at the swimming pool, playing in it. She, Jihoon and Minhyun doesn't bother to go there. They just stayed inside the living room. 

Few minutes later, Daehwi came to Lisa. "Huh what?" 

"Lets go to the pool!! Come on!! They're waiting for you!!" Daehwi tugging on her sleeve. "Ani. I don't want. Just go and have fun there with the oppas." She refused. 

"Aww come on Lisa!!" He whined, pulling her sleeve. Jihoon who sat beside Lisa, stop eating when he heard Daehwi whined. He never heard him whined before and that was the first time. 

"Fine fine i'll come later. Just go there first." She gave up. "I'll wait for you. If you not coming i swear i'll mad to you." He said and leave. Lisa made a face after he goes. "Is he usually whined like that at you?" Jihoon asked, munched on his food that almost finished. "Yeah. Sometimes. Why?" 

"Ani, i don't know that he know how to whined. He never whined to us before. Thats the first time i heard him whined. You really changed him huh." Jihoon praising, clapping his hand. "Lol oppa like seriously?" Lisa scoffed. 

"Yeah its true." Minhyun butted in. He already done clean the mess. "Thats weird. Anyway lets go oppa. We should be at the pool too." Lisa stood up, pulled Jihoon and Minhyun to the pool. "Hey i'm almost finished this." Jihoon exclaimed, showed her the popcorns. 

"Just finished at there oppa. Its not like i wont let you eat anymore." 

"Fine." They walked towards the pool, greeted by boys in there, their upper body exposed too. Showing their built body lol. "Guys!! You're coming finally. We're waiting so long for you. Come on!! Join us here!!" Jaehwan screamed. 

Jihoon and Minhyun take off their shirt before jumped into the pool. Now only left her on the ground. "Lisa! Come on sis!!" Daniel shouted as he threw the pool ball to her. She caught it. "Aniya. I don't want to. I would better be on the ground. Who will take the towels for you guys? Our maids already done their works and they're not here." She gave a reason, doesn't want to get in the pool. 

"You just gave a reason. We've take it earlier so you can join us." Daehwi popped up behind her making her flinched. "When you here? Aren't you there with them?" She questioned. 

"No, i'm not. I'm taking the towels for them and us." He showed bunch of towels and threw on the seat. "What are you waiting for? Get into the pool now." He demand the girl but she still stiff there not moving. 

"You're not moving?" He asked. The boys already waiting for her to get in there. "No..." She stutter and ran away from Daehwi. She knew that Daehwi would threw her in the pool so before he got she ran to save herself. 

"Yah!! Where do you think you going?" He yelled and run to catch her and he caught her. "I got you." Lisa struggle in his embrace. "Ahaa Daehwi let me go." 

"No way i will." He smirked. 

"Threw her Daehwi!!" The boys screamed, waiting for Daehwi to make move. Daehwi carried her and threw themselves in the pool. Water splashes everywhere. The boys cheered. 

"Yeah!!" With that they played in the water about 2 hours. 

Lisa get out from the pool first attract the boys. They glanced to her. "Where are you---" Daehwi sentences stop, he blushed. "Lisa covered your body with towel now!" Woojin saw it, yelled to her and Lisa frowned. She look down to her body, revealing her bra. She wears white shirt exactly and they can see hers. Lisa widened her eyes and quickly covered her body with towel nearby. 

"Uh-uh." 

She then glanced to the boy exactly to Daehwi, he blushed. The others too, cursing inside their head except for Daniel and Woojin. "Err.. I'm going inside first. There's something i need to do. You guys just enjoyed there. I'll leave now. Uh-uh bye." She leave the 11 boys in the pool awkwardly. 

"Ughh thats so embrassing me. Why did i forget that i wore a white shirt? Damnit they saw mine. Thats so shame." She muttered and enter the house, go to her room and done herself changed then went downstairs. 

She went to kitchen. She wants to cook for the boys actually. Its been a long time she didn't cook. In England, she always cooked. Moreover, she can do many types of cooking. 

For tonight, Lisa will cooked spaghetti aglio olio for 12 people. Its darn many but she didn't care. She take out the ingredients, washed the vegetables, and cut it into pieces. After everything done, she start cooking. Adding all ingredients and the spaghetti to it. 

After done cooked, she served it in a big bowl and get ready the table. She clean the kitchen and went towards the boy who still in the pool. "Oppa!!" She screamed making the boys stop playing and take a glance on her. 

"Wae?" 

"Get out from the pool now. You guys being in there for how many hours idk. I've done cooked. If you want to eat, get shower first before get eat." She stutter and the boys get out from the pool. Taking their own towel and went to the room. Luckily they brought their spare outfit. 

Lisa followed Daehwi to the room. "What did you cooked?" He questioned. "I cooked spaghetti aglio olio." She mumble. "What? Aglio what?" The boy frowned after heard the aglio olio. "Its nothing. Hurry up. Take your showers and come down after you done. I'll be down waiting for you and the others too." Lisa pushed him to bathroom and went downstairs.